Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday (35467 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Atiku's Wife, Jennifer, Campaigns In Ajegule, Lagos State (Photos) / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by olisaEze(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2021
She’s passing a message and it says, "sit ur @ss down at home for chrissake"! grin
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by DESAMSAMO: 9:00am On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright.... Play station though....
Nobody is bigger than that thing
Even me as a real niggarrr get one ps4 for house
chai, and I still dey ps3
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by webizone(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I would have bought this for my man. But he doesn't play PS and has no interest to learn. But, I am an avid PS player. That's one of the reasons why I will dump him like a hot pot. I want a man who shares my interest.

If only you were not joking.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29am On May 07, 2021
webizone:

If only you were not joking.

angry
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43am On May 07, 2021
luminouz:

Lol,must he play ps5 or any game? He surely has other interests na.

I hate playing games, particularly football. Na car race i like back then. Now? I don't give a flying fuq.

Don't lose a good man because of ps5 o.

If as a man, you don't play PS games or its equivalent, then you are a waste of space, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Fantazy(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2021
She try!

But after all na the man still give her the money
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by 24brains(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2021
Sportz:
"Which kind wife be this?" Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo hails his wife as she surprises him on set with Ps5, 1 million Naira, and an Armani watch on his birthday

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwF5zXBJQ64?
she wants her man to always be home and not womanize about. Brave house wife
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Rushna27(f): 11:24am On May 07, 2021
congratulations
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by luminouz(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

If as a man, you don't play PS games or its equivalent, then you are a waste of space, honestly.
cheesy grin grin grin grin

Clown
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Chuknovski(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=longetivity post=101445926]I go still steal that ps5 on day for Maryland mall grin[/quoted]

If dem nab you, you don make headline be that oo, biko,
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by lanzie90: 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
Hi
First timer

Sportz:
"Which kind wife be this?" Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo hails his wife as she surprises him on set with Ps5, 1 million Naira, and an Armani watch on his birthday

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwF5zXBJQ64?
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by lanzie90: 3:53pm On May 07, 2021
Kauche

[quote author=Chuknovski post=101468082][/quote]
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by spritedmalcomx: 5:22pm On May 07, 2021
PCSI:
All na wash...

Just for the camera.

Baba don use im money buy ps5 come say na im wife.

Akuko

Correct guy you know this matters
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by spritedmalcomx: 5:24pm On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Play station though....

Nobody is bigger than that thing

Even me as a real niggarrr get one ps4 for house

Lol make them no thief that your phone one day oh that your 33:10
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by Chuknovski(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
lanzie90:
Kauche

Kauche zuwa gidan uban waye?
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by ekoson95(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2021
luminouz:

I could like this....

I love the feeling VR gives

It’s amazing. You get so immersed that you forget about reality

That’s my baby

Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by luminouz(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2021
ekoson95:

It’s amazing. You get so immersed that you forget about reality

That’s my baby
Gimme an idea of how much you got everything.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by ekoson95(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2021
luminouz:

Gimme an idea of how much you got everything.

I got the headset itself for like £300, then bought different games with price range of £10-20
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2021
ekoson95:

I got the headset itself for like £300, then bought different games with price range of £10-20

Nice one.
Safe to say you got this in the UK?

Any idea where one can get in Naija?
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by ekoson95(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

Nice one.
Safe to say you got this in the UK?

Any idea where one can get in Naija?

I tried getting it when I was back home in Naija, but could only find the old Quest 1. And it was selling for about 400k
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by luminouz(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2021
ekoson95:

I tried getting it when I was back home in Naija, but could only find the old Quest 1. And it was selling for about 400k
My birthday is this month bro. Just get me one of these as a birthday present. grin. Hope i'm not too greedy?
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by ekoson95(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

My birthday is this month bro. Just get me one of these as a birthday present. grin. Hope i'm not too greedy?

No, you’re not.

Miracle fit happen, I fit blow before then.
Re: Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2021
ekoson95:

No, you’re not.

Miracle fit happen, I fit blow before then.

cheesy grin grin

Make I dey pray and fast for you to blow then oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICT Centre Hon Dozie Nwankwo Of APGA Built In Anambra State(photos) / Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Kwara State Pdp Chairman Iyiola Oyedepo Decamp To Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.