Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (26641 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by The5DME(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2021
b
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2021
My here na noisy stomach o, plus muscle twitching!
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders!

Since the beginning of this month, I have been having recurrent chest pain to the point of having difficulty in breathing.

On the 5th of May I visited my doctor and he told me to go for Proper Test at Ilorin.

I have been tested and I've been diagnosed with bronchitis and Pneumonia.

I need your prayers guys because this thing is affecting me seriously!

I can't breathe well and the chest pain is much.

But, I believe that I will overcome it and untimely death is not my portion.

Put your affairs in order in case you do not make it. Also meditate and reset back to your original blueprint while medics see what they can do to buy you more time in Earth.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Mayour11(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2021
Please adhere strictly to your medics and routine.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Decentdave(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2021
I was once diagnosed with this ailment.what u need bro is a good antibiotics finish and if will clear in weeks.you will be asked to go for either blood or sputum test

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by sinola(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2021
Covid related symptoms... You will be fin bro
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2021
Bro by his stripes you are healed just take your medication and believe in God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Tremple8v: 11:51am On May 07, 2021
Recieve your healing In jesus name .
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2021
Homogeneositys:
Try ginger tea and also include turmeric in your diet, this is what am using , I can't breath well because my left lung is blocked
How do you know it's blocked grin
You'll not go see doctor now.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by larryjeffry(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2021
Hope your cholesterol level is normal, if other wise it can cause chest pain too (Ischaemia)
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Felabarmudia: 11:56am On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Since the beginning of this month, I have been having recurrent chest pain to the point of having difficulty in breathing.

On the 5th of May I visited my doctor and he told me to go for Proper Test at Ilorin.

Eat bitter kola and wash it down with a glass of team
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by LisaAnneMia: 11:56am On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Hi dear, I'm so sorry you got this news. I dunno if you're a Christian. If you are then hallelujah! I'm not going to tell you to pray and fast or read 50 Bible verses a day. What I'll just tell you is very simple and it'll need you to simply believe.

I'd love for you to partake of the Holy Communion. Don't fear based on what people have said that if you're unworthy or someone who's not living right, you'll fall sick or die. For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner, eats and drinks judgement to himself, not discerning the Lord's body... So to discern the Lord's body is to separate the work of the body from the work of the blood.

Jesus bore your sicknesses and illnesses. And the blood represents your sins that have been forgiven. So when you partake, don't ask Him to heal you. Simply thank Him for healing you. Tell Him "thank you Jesus that by Your stripes, I am healed from..." And when you want to drink the wine, don't ask Him to forgive you or be sin-conscious. Be forgiveness-conscious and say [b]"Thank you Jesus for forgiving me of all my sins and making me righteous by your blood"

Don't neglect going to the hospital or taking drugs. Neither should you ignore the Lord's supper. Take the Holy Communion daily. You can take it three times a day if you want. In the Bible, the disciples went from house to house to partake of it. So they ate it many times a day. But don't do it ritually. Each time you want to partake, even though you're preparing it, see Jesus preparing it for you and giving you the bread and wine.

You can use grape juice or wine or any other drink that looks like wine. You can use bread or crackers too. Just know Jesus wants to heal you. Majority of what He did on earth was to heal.

Remember the children of Israel the night before they left Egypt? The Bible says none were feeble when they left. And that's because of what they partook the night before. They ate a lamb. And now, we in the new covenant have the perfect Lamb to eat. Don't worry about having big faith before you can be healed. Each time you partake just believe in your heart that you're getting better and better. Take it one step at a time. Remember Jesus said a faith as little as a mustard seed can move mountains? So see yourself being healed little by little each time you partake. Don't give up no matter how many days or weeks or months you eat it. You'll get better and see the results. Also, listen to sermons that speak on Jesus' love for you, sermons that explains the finished work of Christ. Faith won't come by hearing the law or obeying the commandments. Faith comes when you hear the good news of Jesus...that Jesus is healing, just like those who got healed when Jesus was on earth. They heard He was healing and got healed. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God.

Lastly, a single act of eating brought damnation to the world (Adam)...it brought sicknesses and aging to the world. So can a simple act of partaking of the Lord's body reverse all the curses and sicknesses. I pray you receive divine health in Jesus name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Treat it like Covid-19, you may get well soon that is, if doctors treatment doesn't work
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 11:57am On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I would have loved to tell you an effective herbal cure for your ailment, but my anger is kindled against Yoruba, as your name indicates. Even though I have met a few good ones, but their hate for Biafra angers me a lot. For now just chew bitter cola and tom tom together. When I am in a better mood, I will send you a picture of the item you will use with original honey to treat it.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:57am On May 07, 2021
May the good LORD heal you
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2021
In the Name of JESUS I Cancel bronchitis and Pneumonia in your system.
In the Name of JESUS, I cancel all the pains and disorders that come with it.
In the Name of JESUS, I Dispatch the Medical team from Heaven to you.
I Decree a Brand New System from above in you . You are Miraculously Healed by the Stripes of JESUS. Amen.

Say Amen 7 times to these prayers!

Feel free to Go back to the same Doctor/ Hospital whenever you choose for another test!
You are Healed!
Thank You JESUS! Blessed be your Name..

Odewaleadesoye:

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Emotionss: 11:58am On May 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Odewaleadesoye:

No, it is not.
I did the test already and I'm negative to Covid-19.

My prayers are with you.
Divine health will locate you sooner than you expect.

I was having similar symptoms called my uncle in the village he recommended some roots I took them since than I have been as healthy as a man is meant to be according to God's intention.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ajerimitan: 11:59am On May 07, 2021
Take your food hot and spicy always, get a hot water bottle and flask sip warm drink from time to time. Avoid dust and avoid exposing our chest to excess breeze . use a muffler covercyour neck region always. Part of your recovery process may include bloody sputum eat well and support it with recommended antibiotics. No quick fix to these you have to heal steadily and gradually. It may take weeks to months. Don't break the rules if you feel any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by incogni2o: 12:00pm On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Plently of rest cannot be over emphasised.

Start to make inquiries on how to get oxygen.

It can help aid your breathing if it becomes worse.

I pray forbyour healing IJN
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by incogni2o: 12:01pm On May 07, 2021
The5DME:
b

So because you enter second page, you not commenting again.

Shaking my head 4 u
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2021
Get well soon bro...
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by The5DME(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2021
incogni2o:

So because you enter second page, you not commenting again.

Shaking my head 4 u
no quote me again angry
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Styluss: 12:06pm On May 07, 2021
Viknat:
Take Augumentine or Erythromycin/salbutamol tablets 2 x2 for five days. No sleep on floor, avoid cold drinks or water Heaven helps those who first help themselves.
pls help me, I think I have discoid eczema on my lower thigh. I've used ampicillin and other medication. The patches reduced drastically, but the rings refused to disappear. Please can you help out?
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Curious345: 12:08pm On May 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you so much Sir!
I'm used to tagging them in my topics here.
have you ruled out COVID-19?
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by aliscomonaj: 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
I had same issues 3years ago. The way my case was being handled in lagos was so bad, I had to go to my state for treatment. I went to a Spanish missionary hospital in Ikah efofe. I went with all the test results I did In lagos state in both Ikorodu and Randle General and other private hospitals. To my surprise, the doctor in Kogi told me that if i had spent more than a week it would have resulted into something different that I was not given proper treatment. My brother na fever medicine they were giving me in lagos. In summary the drugs given to me later worked for me but am taking so many measures to avoid future occurrence. Covid 19 too has helped my health improved in the sense that am no more exposed to carbon monoxide(spokes). My advise to you is that
1. Stay away from cold drinks
2. Stay away from AC
3. Stay away from all fried foods
4. Stay far from beaf(Red meat)
5. Stay away from dust and smoke
6. Don't eat late nights foods
You can email me: aliscomonaj@gmail.com for further explanation and advice.
Wishing you quick recovery and jumaat Kareem.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
After reading your post I checked my breathing. I thank God I'm still fine..may God heal you soon

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France / 624 New COVID-19 Cases, 561 Discharged And 8 Deaths On July 28 - (4906 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.