Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (26634 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by dont8(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2021
PotatoSalad:
OP what caused the pneumonia and bronchitis?
Want to tell you something.
Cos sniper gave me bronchitis last year before the lockdown. Also sleeping on tiles too.
Took drugs. Helped a lil.
Then someone told me to get half bottle of pure honey, blend two bulbs of onions, 2 big cloves of garlic, 5 bitter kola together and mix with the honey. Leave it for 24 hours and take a teaspoon of it first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. Sounded unorthodox lmao, and the mix gave me chills whenever I took it, but I took it for 7 days and the bronchitis disappeared.

I will never use sniper in this life again.

You'll be fine.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by dont8(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2021
leeikem:
Any ending with ITIS is mucus
Stop eating foods as they called it.
Drink spring water, eat only fruits and vegetables..
Let your body repair itself ‘
Also 3 square meal is a scam.. White rice and Noodles are foods that mostly put the mucus in our body..
Eat once and avoid all types of junk food if you want to recover fast..
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Godwritten: 2:24pm On May 08, 2021
justcallmenuel:

I guess this is how it looks like.

That's it! Very powerful! I used to set alarm between 1am to 2am to take the drug. It helped me to target that very time that the cough was usually severe which disrupted my sleep.

You may also wish to follow same.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2021
md4real:

Bros, I have been managing this since 2007. Always on anti biotic and then doing the life style management thing that is, don't eat this, don't expose yourself to this etc until two months ago.

I took the Astrazeneca covid 19 jab. Glory be to God. I had reactions for like two day and now I can boldly tell you that I am completely heal. No signs of the aforementions again and yes... I like my life like a typical Nigerian now not butty butty kind that was required to manage the situation

The vaccine worked for pneumonia?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by justcallmenuel(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2021
Godwritten:

That's it! Very powerful! I used to set alarm between 1am to 2am to take the drug. It helped me to target that very time that the cough was usually severe which disrupted my sleep.

You may also wish to follow same.
Thanks bro
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
Use those edible nuts from rafia palm, dry and grind it, put it in warm water and drink with pure honey. Works well for tuberculosis, pneumonia, cough and catarh, no matter how serious it is it will cure it.
Na SA i dey..
Will have to order it then..
I dont cough nor have cattarh.
Just the slight pain in my left lung.. thats been there n never goes.... i just ignore the feeling
Sometimes i feel pain at my back..
The side where d left lung is.. as i type im feeling the pain.. just that i have gottn used to it.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=2elliot post=101483821] I can't get the pictures now cos the ones we have have already been grinded. But see if you can get it around you. It is like a fruit, and it is from palmwine tree. Ask those tapping palmwine. The inside is an edible yellowish stuff. Dry and grind it to powder, add in a little glass of hot water and add pure honey and drink. It works very well for any kind of cough and catarh and chest pains. Be it pnuemonia, bronchitis, tuberculosis, e.t.c. Works well to treat hiv and aids cough too. [/quote

Please can u get it for me...
Whatsapp me +27671385952
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
ghettochild:

Na SA i dey..
Just the slight pain in my left lung.. thats been there n never goes.... i just ignore the feeling
The side where d left lung is.. as i type im feeling the pain.. just that i have gottn used to it.
Ehya! Sorry. But I wish you tried this. I equally had those sharp pains in the chest, it felt like my rib bone was broken. Well, if you can find those hausa snuff that has menthol in them. Inhale it. It equally soothes the lungs and clear of of Phlegms blocking the air and causing pains and difficulty. Or get Chinese pepper ointment, put few drops in very hot water. And then inhale the steam.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 9:08pm On May 08, 2021
ghettochild:

Na SA i dey..
Sorry. On Monday, I will go the market and buy them and send the picture of the inner edible part of the nut. And if you want it sent to you, then I will have to sun dry them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Homogeneositys(f): 10:15pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
Sorry. On Monday, I will go the market and buy them and send the picture of the inner edible part of the nut. And if you want it sent to you, then I will have to sun dry them.

Please I need it too, I don't know where to get it
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 10:29pm On May 08, 2021
Homogeneositys:

Please I need it too, I don't know where to get it
Okay. But if you can find palmwine tappers around your area, they can easily get it for you. The nuts grow on the rafia palm tree they tap the wine from. Dry the edible inside, mix with pure honey and small amount of warm water. It works well for any kinda cough and chest pain.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Homogeneositys(f): 8:48am On May 09, 2021
2elliot:
Okay. But if you can find palmwine tappers around your area, they can easily get it for you. The nuts grow on the rafia palm tree they tap the wine from. Dry the edible inside, mix with pure honey and small amount of warm water. It works well for any kinda cough and chest pain.

Ok
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2021
[quote author=ghettochild post=101503708][/quote]
Please send me ur whatsapp num
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2021
2elliot:
Ok please whatsapp me so we can chat.
+27671385952
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 12:03pm On May 09, 2021
ghettochild:

Ok please whatsapp me so we can chat.
+27671385952
ok
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
Hello bro..
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
Ehya! Sorry. But I wish you tried this. I equally had those sharp pains in the chest, it felt like my rib bone was broken. Well, if you can find those hausa snuff that has menthol in them. Inhale it. It equally soothes the lungs and clear of of Phlegms blocking the air and causing pains and difficulty. Or get Chinese pepper ointment, put few drops in very hot water. And then inhale the steam.
Used to do that with aboniki.. but now that its winter period...the paiñ is sharp now o
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 11:34pm On May 10, 2021
ghettochild:

Hello bro..
Hello. I couldn't go to the market today, prolly tomorrow. The market is quite a distance from my base, and I want to use the opportunity to collect my NIN at the state office to visit the market.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by 2elliot: 7:03pm On May 20, 2021
ghettochild:

Used to do that with aboniki.. but now that its winter period...the paiñ is sharp now o
Boss, how far? U make me fear o as u no come online since monday no whatsapp.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2021
2elliot:
Was robbed of my phone Monday night..
Here's my new WhatsApp +27737839889
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 2:40pm On May 21, 2021
juman:
Hope not corona.
Likely,those are corona symptoms...Dude seek fresh medical opinion elsewhere
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 6:43am On May 22, 2021
2elliot:
WhatsApp me +27737839889
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Pochipoxhi: 2:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Marvieduke:
You can be cured if you meet with a good doctor.

Please do you know any good doctor
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Pochipoxhi: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you so much Sir.
I will take care of it properly Sir.

Please do you experience chest pain and difficulty breathing
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by boiler14: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
this shit almost killed me in 2008.
Do you smoke? do you also lay on the bare floor?
Penicillin and Ampicillin injections solves it all.
God will heal you

How effective is ampicillin and penicillin injections?I have difficulty breathing and also having back pains,any other treatment cos I hate injections,pls reply
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Bablosik: 1:15pm On May 26, 2022
Pneumonia is a later stage of bronchitis, so it is rare to find when these diseases occur in parallel. Such a combo can have a very negative impact on the performance of your lungs in the future. Do not hesitate; it is better to contact a doctor and undergo a course of treatment immediately.
My father recently had a heart attack, and it was only thanks to effective cardiac rehabilitation that he managed to return to his previous state. Timely medical care is very important for the body's recovery after a serious illness. Sometimes you can miss the moment and lose the performance of one of the organs.
Re: I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) by Kb2gud0077: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Which one of the palm tree nut are you talking about ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures / Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.