Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) (1639 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by masterfactor(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2021
Same old shit, just a different body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 07, 2021
Epass2f:

Ègbón you need deliverance, them need carry you go synagogue, it's better you change from Xiaomi to a better version of yourself... grin cheesy cool
Xiaomi no better pass tecno?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkyphil(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2021
Xiaomi1:
These people mean u today grin
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2021
Sunkyphil:
These people mean u today grin
abi, they won't kill me.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Epass2f: 4:35am On May 08, 2021
Xiaomi1:

Ehnnnn.... Says who.. abeg no lie ooo... With all these hyping of an unknown device
Which phone you dey use... e sure for me say na TECNO
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Nobody: 6:17am On May 08, 2021
Epass2f:

Ehnnnn.... Says who.. abeg no lie ooo... With all these hyping of an unknown device
Which phone you dey use... e sure for me say na TECNO
ok

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Epass2f: 9:45pm On May 08, 2021
Xiaomi1:
ok

Lie Mohammed....

You are showing me the screenshot your oga's them shared on your group, to show as evidence when defending the brand, you are showing me to believe that you are using the brand... Tah... Sieba puorrr...
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 08, 2021
Epass2f:

Lie Mohammed....

You are showing me the screenshot your oga's them shared on your group, to show as evidence when defending the brand, you are showing me to believe that you are using the brand... Tah... Sieba puorrr...
how abi u be mumu ni, I'm not as fullish as tecno users, see another screenshot and compare the time.

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Epass2f: 6:28pm On May 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
how abi u be mumu ni, I'm not as fullish as tecno users, see another screenshot and compare the time.

Shey no be juju be that

Na you b Mumu.
You still dey lie
Now you just upgraded it to lier Mohammed

Na your Friend phone you use login
Am not fullish as you are..
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 09, 2021
Epass2f:

Shey no be juju be that

Na you b Mumu.
You still dey lie
Now you just upgraded it to lier Mohammed

Na your Friend phone you use login
Am not fullish as you are..
were, I'll ignore u
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Epass2f: 4:00am On May 10, 2021
Xiaomi1:
were, I'll ignore u

Lolz... O boy..!!! See frustration, ehyaa... It's not my fault, just use TECNO mobile
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Jacku: 7:50am On May 10, 2021
Make sense. This device is just good. I wish I could get it
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Jacku: 7:53am On May 10, 2021
Xiaomi1:
ok
to prove this point that you're using a note 10? Or what point are you trying to prove exactly that made you drop this?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Jacku: 7:53am On May 10, 2021
OlofofoAdugbo1:
I love the idea, that it comes with MediaTek Helio G85 , 5000mAh battery capacity, 90Hz refresh rate Dot in display, FHD Screen.

And it's price is worth it
what's the price
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Jacku: 7:54am On May 10, 2021
Xiaomi1:
if you dey Mad, me I no mad. I can't waste my precious 1kb on anything tecno. Not all of us are stupid.
then what are you looking for on this thread?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by tafat: 10:54am On May 17, 2021
the fingerprint scanner is behind
hoilakes:
Please where is the fingerprint of this new canon 17?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by tafat: 10:56am On May 17, 2021
what's not fantastic in plastic? its lighter in weight, can be of any shade and is easily replaceable.
Xiaomi1:
what's fantastic in plastic?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by tafat: 10:58am On May 17, 2021
the Camon 17 is about 74k
Jacku:
what's the price
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by YangaBabe: 7:01am On May 18, 2021
nice unveiling, fantastic device
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by YangaBabe: 7:02am On May 18, 2021
very true, especially knowing that tecno phone parts are readily available
tafat:
what's not fantastic in plastic? its lighter in weight, can be of any shade and is easily replaceable.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by Jacku: 10:37am On May 31, 2021
tafat:
the Camon 17 is about 74k
okay. Thanks.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Camon 17 Series (Watch Live) by NightFood: 1:31pm On May 31, 2021
this Camon 17 really has amazing features no doubt

(1) (2) (Reply)

20K Youtube Subscribers Or 20K Twitter Followers, Which Would You Prefer? Wh / TECNO SPARK 9 Pro Stands Out As Selfie Phone / Pdf On 3110c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.