Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Damn Imo State Has Gone Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damn Imo State Has Gone Already (7180 Views)

$4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already / Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate / 2019: Massive Crowd In South- West PDP Rally, Atiku Says Buhari Has Gone Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
Please Nigerians help us we can't sleep in orlu imo state kanu boys and security continue having a shootout every night. The peace we are enjoying before kanu recruited terrorist has finally been taken away.

Imo is another bonu in making federal government should come to our aid, some idiot that not living in imo state always talking nonsense online I will continue to ignore you guys .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 8:59pm On May 06, 2021
Those who live in orlu can confirm this but I don't know why my people don't want to talk sense on Nnamdi kanu head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
This is how ojukwu Anambra man fought a war that killied 4million people of which imo state was most likely affected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Nukilia: 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
Stop carrying fake news! The ebube agwu is cleaning the state of hoodlums.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:03pm On May 06, 2021
This is another man from Abia state trying to turn our state to battleground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
Shut up where do you live? Please don't let me curse you ,you better shut up if you don't know what to say.
Nukilia:
Stop carrying fake news! The ebube agwu is cleaning the state of hoodlums.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by flexlatifa: 9:07pm On May 06, 2021
Stupid post.
Mscheeeeeeeeew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:16pm On May 06, 2021
You have started tonight, I'm not laffing at you some of you guys attacking on here not living in imo state .
Insecurity:
Afonja , you should rather say, some one should help, you can't sleep , cos the poor conditions of Benin IDP camp is inflicting all over your body grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:17pm On May 06, 2021
You Anambra leave imo state go back to your state.
flexlatifa:
Stupid post.
Mscheeeeeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:18pm On May 06, 2021
The ebube will really deal with you guys when start operating .
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by donttouchme: 9:23pm On May 06, 2021
Somebody hiding behind his phone in osun. Oga resurrection face front. Orlu people are solidly behind ESN. Carry ur propaganda elsewhere; we are not interested������

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:27pm On May 06, 2021
Just imagine what a outsider uttering from the mouth no sane orlu man or woman will support ESN .
donttouchme:
Somebody hiding behind his phone in osun. Oga resurrection face front. Orlu people are solidly behind ESN. Carry ur propaganda elsewhere; we are not interested������

2 Likes

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by omenka(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2021
Who gives a shit? They can burn down the entire alaigbo and I couldn't care less.

More grease to Kanu's balls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:31pm On May 06, 2021
Please don't say that uncle not all igbo support kanu imo state is a APC state just for you to know that we dont support the bastard.
omenka:
Who gives a shit? They can burn down the entire alaigbo and I couldn't care less.

More grease to Kanu's balls.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:32pm On May 06, 2021
Kanu should take his dogs ESN back to his Abia state.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32pm On May 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Please Nigerians help us we can't sleep in orlu imo state kanu boys and security continue having a shootout every night. The peace we are enjoying before kanu recruited terrorist has finally been taken away.

Imo is another bonu in making federal government should come to our aid, some idiot that not living in imo state always talking nonsense online I will continue to ignore you guys .

I just put a call across a friend in Orsu and another in Orlu and they said there s nothing like what you've falsely reported here.

Seun, this op should be banned for spreading falsehood on this forum .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 06, 2021
Resurrection212:

Take a picture of you in imo state and post it if you are truly in imo state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
Guy stop talking nonsense who are the people you called where is your evidence why are you mocking here.
PrinceOfLagos:

I just put a call across a friend in Orsu and another in Orlu and they said there s nothing like what you've falsely reported here.

Seun, this op should be banned for spreading falsehood on this forum .
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 9:47pm On May 06, 2021
So kanu boy can come and kill me right.
Joysticks:
Take a picture of you in imo state and post it if you are truly in imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by PrinceOfLagos: 9:51pm On May 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Guy stop talking nonsense who are the people you called where is your evidence why are you mocking here.
You're not from Imo state

How much were you paid to instill fear in the mind of the people?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 10:16pm On May 06, 2021
I'm proudly imo state .face your business boy
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not from Imo state

How much were you paid to instill fear in the mind of the people?

1 Like

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by ablejesus26(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2021
donttouchme:

Orlu people are not behind any militant group, Imo state in general is not behind any militant sect

All we want is peace in our land we would appreciate if Esn and the unethical Nigerian army can take their fight elsewhere, perhaps Sambisa forest.

Thank God the killers are been caught and by the Grace of God their end will come quite sooner than all you haters of Imo state imagine.
Bcus you can't claim to like Imo state and wish this sort of unrest on innocent people.

5 Likes

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by ablejesus26(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
You Anambra leave imo state go back to your state.

What sort of human being are you.
I have told you to stop attracting curse on your head by trying to bring in division where there has never been and will never be.

This your submission cannot be considered an opinion.

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Dymaco(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Just imagine what a outsider uttering from the mouth no sane orlu man or woman will support ESN .
Quess what?
I am in orlu. I shuttle between owerri and orlu everyday. Carry your propaganda and go somewhere.

Yorubas are very scared of igbos leaving them in Nigeria because they know what fulani will do to them if igbo leave

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Asgard73: 10:33pm On May 06, 2021
Yoruba man

Who are you trying to impress

Igbos in IMO or igbos in diaspora

International community or your fellow Yoruba people

You’re only succeeded in making mockery of Yoruba people

You represent the pain of Yoruba people

Only say mods the free you to Jones welll before deleting your thread like other gibberish before this

Born haters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2021
Resurrection212:

Lol. I speak to my relatives everyday, Imo is calm . Imo can never be like Bornu which has been plagued with your terrorist folk.

Igbos are not fighting a Jihad. Borrow a brain and talk sense for once.

In the next few weeks your Abuja will be overrun and then we can all rejoice over a bottle of wine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 10:36pm On May 06, 2021
Liar you are shuttle between orlu and owerri but why ESN propaganda is taking standing over righteousness. Guy don't bring curse on your head.
Dymaco:

Quess what?
I am in orlu. I shuttle between owerri and orlu everyday. Carry your propaganda and go somewhere.

Yorubas are very scared of igbos leaving them in Nigeria because they know what fulani will do to them if igbo leave
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Fooolishbuharri: 10:38pm On May 06, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Lol. I speak to my relatives everyday, Imo is calm . Imo can never be like Bornu which has been plagued with your terrorist folk.

In the next few weeks your Abuja will be overrun and then we can all rejoice over a bottle of wine.

That yoruba animal will never face their IDP camp SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 10:38pm On May 06, 2021
Abuja is not my home imo is my birthplace. I'm a prince from mbaise.
GodHatesBigots:

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Nukilia: 10:42pm On May 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Shut up where do you live? Please don't let me curse you ,you better shut up if you don't know what to say.

I wish you Gods protection
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 10:42pm On May 06, 2021
I have studied you on this forum in the beginning you will start like you will make sense but at the end you will headed up of making mockery of yourself are you from imo state?
ablejesus26:

What sort of human being are you.
I have told you to stop attracting curse on your head by trying to bring in division where there has never been and will never be.

This your submission cannot be considered an opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effium Killings: Umahi To Rebuild Ebonyi Community Destroyed By Communual Clash / Stability Of Chad In Nigeria’s Interest - President Buhari / PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.