Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level (28257 Views)

Hardship: Men Have Failed, Let’s Give Women A Chance – PDP / Etekemba Umoren Waves APC Broom, Chants Party Slogan At Political Rally (2018 / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 07, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Wetin nigerian women wan introduce if they rule this country other than olosho
Voting for goat is better than voting for nigerian women
You need serious help!
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Kennedyiheme: 7:31pm On May 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Why doesn't that apply in Nigeria were men kill,steal and destroy?
lol get in line... the few women in nigeria government steal aswell, lol imagine how much more they’d still when they are so much in government.... this beta attitude you have is disgusting, you’re the type that professes love to babe, while men dey nack your babe steady... ase
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by OlawaleBammie: 7:44pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You must be talking about yourself because your unfortunate is still intact till now

Abeg, a no get any unfortunate with me, carry ur unfortunate dey go abeg

U can even carry am go oklahoma grin

1 Like

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 07, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol who else would be endlessly bickering? The fellow can't shut up. Very emotional creature. That's the kind of creature boys on the forum aspire to. Going their way, in his way grin

Their mob mentality is pathetic.

We will shame women day and night
It's our duty to dominate the Culture by shaming women at all time whether it's their fault or not

In the West women shame men
In Africa and Arab societies Men shame women

We must control and rule over you all as Patriachs

Call it oppression we don't give a fvck

2 Likes

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by pacespot(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2021
We are not there yet. Can any woman withstand the attacks and criticisms going towards Buhari for a week?
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Weathered: 9:16pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
grin
shame has made you edit your posts where you copied my own lines now? I never knew the hormones responsible for shame is still alive in you.

Take am:
The only reason you were born is because the bald floozie you called mother never believed in fúck of comdoms. But now she believes in disowning a child who is a byword for failure even by a prostituté's standards.
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

[s]We will shame women day and night
It's our duty to dominate the Culture by shaming women at all time whether it's their fault or not

In the West women shame men
In Africa and Arab societies Men shame women

We must control and rule over you[/s] all as Patriachs

Call it oppression we don't give a fvck
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by PDJT: 4:59pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
cocolacec:

Blatant lie.many of you condemning women today were trained by your mothers because your irresponsible fathers left you for other women.

The mothers never abandon their children,they toil,labour and train men to become heads of state and other high status in the society.I will never look fown on a woman.

I will support a female president if that will bring peace to Nigeria.Men are self destructive by nature,they can destroy life because they dont bear the burden of pregnancy and labour pains.ex you see male cultists killing themselves like mad on the otherhand you hardly hear female cultist going on a killing spree.

Men are like lions who can kill other men even his own son when contesting for power,fame and money.

Here is a village without men,A village without men is a peaceful one without self destructive elements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9k7MgMu0xw
[/s]
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by PDJT: 5:00pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
ivolt:

Not surprised coming from one who see women as properties.
[/s]

-My two wives are doing well, thank you.
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 09, 2021
SEGLIZ:

@BRATISLAVA, do you think we have men on this forum? rather we have kids not even boys. I don't want to compound my headache by reading the folly of some guy that went through school but never allowed school run through them, an annoyance of keyboard warriors, that only learnt to read and write but left out the wisdom, knowledge and understanding aspect of learning.
reading through nairaland is something else entirely. bunch of kids everywhere, I'm not against our women. my issues with them is on the basis, first being the way they go about playing victim of suppression and marginalisation. second is even the women that were given opportunity blew it all, from daziani, patricia ete, .............. even recently is the case of hadiza usman. the few that has the chance had not fair better off.
that don't mean if there is any credible candidate among them I won't lend my support, why won't I? I will. for those block headed redpill and self acclaimed alpha mangoes, if only they know........... I rest my case on them.

Gynocentrism is the Doom of western civilization, Arab nations like UAE are Patriachal and are successful, the problem is the people not any Gender, femcentric led model will inevitably lead to chaos look at the statistics of fatherlessness in America and see its correlation to suicide, depression, poverty, drug abuse, criminal activities, prisoners, illiteracy

By statistical facts
Women are risk adverse
Men are risk takers

Women are more emotional and not good with problem solving especially in relationship

Men are more logical and are good with problem solving especially in relationship

Using generalizations as excemptions and outliers exist which deviates from the norms but doesn't disprove it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 09, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Gynocentrism is the Doom of western civilization, Arab nations like UAE are Patriachal and are successful, the problem is the people not any Gender, femcentric led model will inevitably lead to chaos look at the statistics of fatherlessness in America and see its correlation to suicide, depression, poverty, drug abuse, criminal activities, prisoners, illiteracy

By statistical facts
Women are risk adverse
Men are risk takers

Women are more emotional and not good with problem solving especially in relationship

Men are more logical and are good with problem solving especially in relationship

Using generalizations as excemptions and outliers exist which deviates from the norms but doesn't disprove it
Nigeria that is patriachal;Why is it a failed state?
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 09, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria that is patriachal;Why is it a failed state?

Our problem is not our patriachal Cultural structure or our dominant ideology of religion unlike the western Societies who have replaced their Patriachy with gynocentrism and religion with Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology

UAE, Qatar, Bahrain,Oman, Kuwait have debunked the myth of Patriachy hindering the progress and advancement of any Society as these Islamic fundamentalist Arab societies are one of the most developed in the middle East and even globally compared to many Nations

Nigeria problem is not Patriachy, western civilization was built on Patriachy and the wealth and peace latter allowed for gynocentric and feminist ideologies as the society shifted from poliltcal conservativism to radical liberalism

Nigeria is a failed state because of nepotism, institutional corruption from politicians embezzling to yahoo boys , tribalism, illiteracy ( many low IQ individuals),moral decadence and Patriachy doesn't represent any of the above as Arab nations are male dominated none Democratic societies who even use monarchial system and they don't experience what we are experiencing in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Wetin nigerian women wan introduce if they rule this country other than olosho
Voting for goat is better than voting for nigerian women
Thrash
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
MrMaestro:
Jezebel spirit. The Bible has already warned about this. You'll find that most female feminists in the west are satanists. Don't bring this to Nigeria/Africa.
undecided
Re: Future Is Female: Men Have Failed, Let The Women Rule At Political Level by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Our problem is not our patriachal Cultural structure or our dominant ideology of religion unlike the western Societies who have replaced their Patriachy with gynocentrism and religion with Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology

UAE, Qatar, Bahrain,Oman, Kuwait have debunked the myth of Patriachy hindering the progress and advancement of any Society as these Islamic fundamentalist Arab societies are one of the most developed in the middle East and even globally compared to many Nations

Nigeria problem is not Patriachy, western civilization was built on Patriachy and the wealth and peace latter allowed for gynocentric and feminist ideologies as the society shifted from poliltcal conservativism to radical liberalism

Nigeria is a failed state because of nepotism, institutional corruption from politicians embezzling to yahoo boys , tribalism, illiteracy ( many low IQ individuals),moral decadence and Patriachy doesn't represent any of the above as Arab nations are male dominated none Democratic societies who even use monarchial system and they don't experience what we are experiencing in Nigeria
Best perspective

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State / Kuje Jailbreak: DHQ Tackles Fani-kayode Over Allegations Against Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.