Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) (57949 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2021
Nnn
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by blinking001(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2021
Is okay. His money his business.
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by dgang: 8:17am On May 07, 2021
His dad did same for him ... Nice
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by charlie009: 8:18am On May 07, 2021
Congrats to Sophia cos na she go drive am las las angry
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2021
Onyi22:

Lol
Yahoo boy.. dey sell market dey go
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Johel(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Davido buys New Range Rover car for his daughter, Imade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndCCHgR3VfM

https://www.instagram.com/p/COiv-Zkhtdn/

Clout master frog
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2021
directoroluwole:

No sense, chioma drove to it circa last week, everybody knows jet belong to his father and he confirmed it so go and rest
everybody knows but he lied bfr he was busted. Na only u see her with the car for circa as u call d name place

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2021
Onyi22:

Chai.. E pain am
ode
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Chirowman(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2021
Good
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by tayo60(f): 8:20am On May 07, 2021
How will d little girl use d car? Will Davido get her a driver that will be taking her around or what? Range Rover for a little girl that practically knows nothing. This life no balance
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:21am On May 07, 2021
Havertz10:
The guy is the greatest attention seeker ever, once nobody is talking about him, he will force himself into the news cheesy

With his money.

Do you have 35 million to force yourself into the news with? Poverty kee you there!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Havertz10: 8:22am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

With his money.

Do you have 35 million to force yourself into the news with? Poverty kee you there!
money or no money, he has a problem
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:23am On May 07, 2021
Havertz10:
money or no money, he has a problem

You that don't have a problem, how much dey your account?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Havertz10: 8:24am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

enough to be happy, how much has davido given to you this morning for your servitude?
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2021
Who cares?? Maybe his proud fans
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:25am On May 07, 2021
Havertz10:
enough to be happy, how much has davido given to you this morning for your servitude?

If you're truly happy, you would be minding your business. What you exhibited is the first sign of witchcraft. Like I said, poverty kee you there!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Havertz10: 8:26am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

If you're truly happy, you would be minding your business. What you exhibited is the first sign of witchcraft. Like I said, poverty kee you there!
minding my business doesn't mean that I will see a lunatic and pretend as if I didn't see him
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:28am On May 07, 2021
Havertz10:
minding my business doesn't mean that I will see a lunatic and pretend as if I didn't see him

Na wetin poverty dey cause, it often gives people like you the impression that your opinion matters.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 07, 2021
Systematically bought for her mother. grin
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by candygist: 8:31am On May 07, 2021
Onyi22:
Las las Davido go reach everybody

No go find work. Dey find rich man way go impregnate you.
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 8:37am On May 07, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Stop hating on him because he's no longer with your sister.
Ur people go look naa get hope say dem get person!!!
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 07, 2021
A car that would be obsolete by the time Imade turns 21 years of age.

He would have done better by opening an investment account....which would earn cash for her ....or even better still, insure her life....and by the time she becomes of age, she cashes out.

(I daresay he has done something similar though)

But a range rover....that would be old news in 15-16 years....
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Havertz10: 8:39am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Na wetin poverty dey cause, it often gives people like you the impression that your opinion matters.
if I talk beta thing about davido, you wouldn't be here besides if my opinion no matter, why are you bothered and attacking it

Guilt cheesy
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Awoo88: 8:41am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Why u carry the matter for head? David dey pay u? Make u no go bi like those BMC guys ooo want no see food chop yet dey shout said buhari up and down
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by reuben81: 8:46am On May 07, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Stop hating on him because he's no longer with your sister.
but that's the truth,no hate bro,now tell me what's the essence of buying car for the little kid,if not for social media stunt
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Raymond0008(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2021
But the car looks like this 250k Range Rover cars for kids, abi na my eyes?
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by candygist: 8:49am On May 07, 2021
OpayMan:
Wealth

Pls Get OPay POS with ease

Maximum 3 days

07. 0. 19**82. 5**2. 95

Opay way no dey Nigeria again ?
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by candygist: 8:50am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Will you shut up! People have seen Chioma in that car more times than I can count, but bad belle nor go let you see am. Hate Davido all you want but that doesn't dispute the fact that no man or woman from your blood line will ever be as wealthy as he is, including you, your father and your children!

Hate kee you there!

See as you carry another man natter for head. Hope say you get your own money sha ?
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Kreme(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2021
Ipigs will not like this news grin grin
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 07, 2021
Onyi22:
Las las Davido go reach everybody

Dating a broke Nairaland girl is very stressful, every 5minute you will be hearing "Baby promise me that you will never leave me "
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Havertz10: 9:02am On May 07, 2021
tayo60:
How will d little girl use d car? Will Davido get her a driver that will be taking her around or what? Range Rover for a little girl that practically knows nothing. This life no balance
he could open an account her but he wants the one that will make news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React / Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.