Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) (57928 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Echara: 9:18am On May 07, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Stop hating on him because he's no longer with your sister.

We should be growing past all these childish bigotry and learn to interact maturely in the public space...

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Davido buys New Range Rover car for his daughter, Imade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndCCHgR3VfM

https://www.instagram.com/p/COiv-Zkhtdn/

Let's just say he bought it for the mum.
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The one he buy for Chioma nobody see her with the car abi the private jet he claimed he bought

Cruise nigga

The celebrities borrow cars and take photos with it, claiming they buy new cars.

But its good for them, it keep them in the news.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by riches4me(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2021
He's f*cking d girl's mother again

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by ojonugwap(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2021
Gracedavid125:
Davido buys New Range Rover car for his daughter, Imade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndCCHgR3VfM

Range Rover isn't jeep, JEEP is a brand like range Rover is called SUV

https://www.instagram.com/p/COiv-Zkhtdn/
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Tundex911: 9:36am On May 07, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Emeka no too paro...
Na turn by turn be like, I guess he don chop and clean up mouth �

Smh
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by RulerIAm(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2021
omonla555:

You will always hate.
for everything wey de guy talk, where d hate and where d lie? Na u de even hate right now.
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by JohnSin97: 9:48am On May 07, 2021
Average blackman mentality, absolutely vain and short sighted to the core, while some are buying Nike stocks, the black man is buying Nike shoes, always consuming, it's why the wealth starts reducing from the 3rd generation. Zero morals, zero values... impregnating everything that wears a skirt. This culture shouldn't be encouraged.
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2021
grin
Kandeed:
Make she carry am dey drive na. Mtchewww oshi
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2021
embarassed

Amen to that!
Fedrick100:
This girl no go experience wetin we dey experience

My Kids won’t experience it also
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 9:54am On May 07, 2021
She'll need a driver.

Good one.
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Ariyagist: 10:02am On May 07, 2021
OpayMan:
Wealth

Pls Get OPay POS with ease

Maximum 3 days

07. 0. 19**82. 5**2. 95

How Easy....i mean what does it cost to have it with ease.
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:03am On May 07, 2021
I still dey here dey argue with mynd44, ajepako, bola146, funkebabee, funjosh, fatymore, folake4u Bimiafashion, seunmohmoh, and vickyrotex. This life no balance I swear
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by SocialJustice: 10:06am On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The one he buy for Chioma nobody see her with the car abi the private jet he claimed he bought

Cruise nigga
Telling lies up and down like it's going out of fashion. The jet is for daddy but this range...hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by mamawa123: 10:09am On May 07, 2021
This one is another audio range rover because we never see Chioma with her own vehicle since the day they showed the vehicle photo to naija people. He bought this one for his daughter or his baba mama. Anyway this used range rover is not too much for his baba mama
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:25am On May 07, 2021
grin I like your talk na chioma be the real gold digger
Ahmed0336:

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by DAMN99: 10:33am On May 07, 2021
Yes it's somebody's car, imade's car precisely
PotatoSalad:
Somebody's car. Foolish blogger
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Lashist(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Your pathetic life dwells around tribalism...nothing dey your empty head aside hating and attributing everything to tribe...i bet you are also a APC zombie. na una go end this kwantry finally
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Lashist(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Will you shut up! People have seen Chioma in that car more times than I can count, but bad belle nor go let you see am. Hate Davido all you want but that doesn't dispute the fact that no man or woman from your blood line will ever be as wealthy as he is, including you, your father and your children!

Hate kee you there!
Wait o...so small gossip about davido don turn am to hating...so when you meet yorubas that dislike his songs, what will you tell them...there are really foolish people like you. Someone made a usual comment done to celebs that showoff and your stupid head already related it to tribal fight...make hate for other tribes kee you there
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2021
I don’t think she needs that right now bt I guess it’s for here mobility. Lol
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by wumi2017(f): 10:50am On May 07, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Lilpen3758: 10:55am On May 07, 2021
candygist:

Opay way no dey Nigeria again ?
Opay wey scam me 10k God go punish them for me

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On May 07, 2021
Nice one cool
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 10:58am On May 07, 2021
hahaha....what a smart man!of what use is a car to a 6yr old?she culd only be licensed to drive at 18 ie 12yrs time(when the vehicle wuld be outdated not useful to her!davido is simply trying to indirectly settle the babymama bcs she wuld be using it with the child!!
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by BrutalJab: 11:00am On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Cruise nigga

You are actually senseless to believe Chioma doesn't have a car

Or you expect her to snap with the car so she can make a pauper like you believe her?

Several people who live in the same estate with her have uploaded videos of her driving the car

Dummy
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by Lilpen3758: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I still dey here dey argue with mynd44, ajepako, bola146, funkebabee, funjosh, fatymore, folake4u Bimiafashion, seunmohmoh, and vickyrotex. This life no balance I swear
At all......but at least u get people way u deh argue with
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by BrutalJab: 11:02am On May 07, 2021
mamawa123:
This one is another audio range rover because we never see Chioma with her own vehicle since the day they showed the vehicle photo to naija people. He bought this one for his daughter or his baba mama. Anyway this used range rover is not too much for his baba mama

You live in ajegunle and expect to see chioma driving her car?

Have you ever seen chioma snapping in front of any car at all?

Poor people doing the most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.