Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) (57948 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by BrutalJab: 11:30pm On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
U r very confused. If you know where i dey enter u no go talk wetin u just talk...na u buy d extra pj abi u use ur eye see her with d car?! Even If dem see d car e possible she still rent am grin

Alaye go back to your slum

It's very obvious that you know nothing
Re: Davido Buys A Range Rover For His Daughter, Imade (Photos, Video) by mamawa123: 3:38pm On May 09, 2021
BrutalJab:

You live in ajegunle and expect to see chioma driving her car?

Have you ever seen chioma snapping in front of any car at all?

Poor people doing the most
This op killing me with laughter. Actually, I live in Mushin. I don't even know which one is better between
Mushin and Ajegunle. That's life bro, am not fighting because of Davido and Chioma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.