Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks (3230 Views)

Trading American Stocks Online! / Profitable Popcorn Business,who Is Interested? / Who Is Interested In Information Marketing - A 24 Hours Money Spinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
I'm Big Jamo. I trade US stocks for living, in recent years I have focused on sharing the best practical knowledge on stock trading. I also give stock recommendations.

If I was given only five minutes to talk to you on the secret of successful investing I would refer you to the advice of William J O'Neil the founder and chairman of Investor's Business Daily and one of the World's leading investment advisers, he said there are just three key steps you must learn and follow.

First, you have to develop buying selection rules that let you pick the best stocks, and use charts to determine the right time to buy.

Second, you must have a set of selling rules that tell you when to sell and nail down a profit, or cut short a loss to avoid a possible larger loss.

And third, you need a specific method to tell you when the general market averages are topping and heading down, and when they've finally hot bottom and turned into a new uptrend. That's all you need.

This advice, if you followed it, would be of more help to you than anything else you could ever learn.

Best Regards
Big Jamo

P.S.

Million Dollar Advice

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8384708

The 6 lessons given

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8352636

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8352653

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8352658

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8352666

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8352681

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654164.0.html#msg8352697
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2011
1.         I will be picking the best fundamentally strong stocks based on CAN-SLIM and I will determine the right time to buy through chart pattern also known as base.

2.(a)    I will take 20% profit on half the position and the remainder will be closed based on price and volume behavior on chart in the future dates.
   (b)    If trade fall to 8% below purchase i will sell to take a loss

3.         The action of the general market averages will tell us if the trading environment is Bull (up market) or Bear (down market).

Download the attachment below to read all about CAN-SLIM

Sincerely
Big Jamo

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2011
Here is a Stock i trade with a nice profit still running, 

I post both weekly and daily chart for you to see

Sincerely
Big Jamo

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2011
General market averages are now in correction wait for it to signal uptrend before buying stocks again this is not the right time to buy wait for one of these indices to signal a turn to up markets

Best regards
Big Jamo

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Kpotor: 8:49am On May 19, 2011
Hi, Pls i really want to learn this forex trading thing, wana learn to taste and make it thru it BIG TIME. I will be glad if you can be of help or any help of advice about it. here is my email addy, benphobee@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2011
Hi, Pls i really want to learn this forex trading thing,  wana learn to taste and make it thru it BIG TIME. I will be glad if you can be of help or any help of advice about it. here is my email addy,   benphobee@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Kpotor, what am posting here is information for people trading US stocks but if you are interested in forex give me a call on my mobile I'll surely help you because I have been trading both forex and stocks for over 4yrs plus

Sincerely
Big Jamo
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2011
Since the general markets averages are down at the moment its better to sit on sideline and wait for any one of the key indexes (NASDAQ, S&P 500, NYSE Composite) to bottom and signal a follow-through day also known as confirmation of the turn before buying stocks.

Before that, let's take some time to review how each letter in the CAN-SLIM system affect stock price.

Download lesson 1-6, they are all important to your success in stock trading.

See you at the Top

Sincerely
Bigjamo
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2011
The role of C in the canslim system

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2011
The role of A in the canslim system

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2011
The role of N in the canslim system

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2011
The role of S in the canslim system

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2011
The role of L AND I in the canslim system

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2011
The role of M in the canslim system

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by cutekay00: 9:30am On May 20, 2011
I will like to invest in foreign stocks but don't know how to go about getting it done, Will really appreciate any advise.
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2011
Dear Investor

I have only one advice for you if you really want to succeed in this foreign stock business.

My advice for you is to learn and acquire these three tasks.

Focus only on these three simple tasks:

• Filtering
• Timing in
• Timing out

These three tasks represent the three critical questions that you need to answer if you’re going to be extremely successful in the stock market:

How can I know which stock to buy? (Filtering out the good ones)

How can I know when I should buy them? (Timing your purchases)

How can I know when I should sell them? (Timing your sales)

The most interesting part is these you can learn the basics of all these tasks if you can set 2—3 hours every weekend for just 2 months, with the guidance of anyone you know is good at picking stocks in fact it’s simple and easier than you might think and the reward is unlimited.
Look at people like Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch and Bill O’Neil they all made their wealth investing in stocks.

Sincerely
Bigjamo.
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2011
I will like to invest in foreign stocks but don't know how to go about getting it done,  Will really appreciate any advise.

Dear cutekay00,
    Thanks for your question its has been answered in post #14 subject million dollar advice.

Regards
Bigjamo
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2011
This leading stock (LULU) is a classic example of how a set of rules which was based on facts will always outperform personal opinion guessing and lousy stock tip from either a friend or your broker.
     In May 2009 when the general market averages bottom and start heading up.
Lululemon Atlectica (LULU) a leading retailer of yoga apparel was among the top rated stocks with outstanding fundamentals.

1. Both quarterly earnings and annual earnings were great
2. Its relative strength was so strong
3. Its sales margin and return on equity were superb
4. It was in the top industry group
5. It also has a large demand from big institutions

Secondly, it broke out from a sound base (double bottom). Ever since then it has gained more than 1,360%. This gain was big enough to turn an investment of  ₦155 thousand ($1000) into ₦2.1 million ($13,600), since they say a picture worth a thousand words I have include its weekly chart below for you to see.
If you can do your homework on stock picking finding a leading stock will put you on your way to financial freedom.

Sincerely
Bigjamo.

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Nobody: 8:57am On May 27, 2011
this is what i have been looking for. and i got it hear. i trade nigerian stocks but the market is not even preditable, majority of those who trade there do so based on feelings,
I will download the attachments you have provided her but first, how do i open an account, and what is the minimum amount needed to open,
and, il be needing a lot of ur advise here,
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2011
this is what i have been looking for. and i got it hear. i trade nigerian stocks but the market is not even preditable, majority of those who trade there do so based on feelings,
I will download the attachments you have provided her but first, how do i open an account, and what is the minimum amount needed to open,
and, il be needing a lot of your advise here,

Hi Gbolu,
To open an online US stock trading account contact SogoTrade.com, I use them and their minimum is $500 but I'll recommend $1000 or more to feel comfortable in your trading, browse their site to learn more, and one more they welcome Nigerians to trade without hussle

Sincerely
Bigjamo
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by IVORY2009(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2011
Hello

How come Sogotrade.com, does not hv an office address on their webpage Dont u think it is risky to trade stock with dem dat way
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2011
Hello

How come Sogotrade.com, does not hv an office address on their webpage Huh Dont u think it is risky to trade stock with dem dat way

You can get Sogotrade office address at their customer service page click on help and click contact us
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by ibiyemi10: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2011
Bigjamo here is a story i have to share on this thread based on your teaching and recomendations. Here is a stock i bought at $2,900 dollars before i left for Dubai it has already splits many times. I have sold 50% from the original shares and now i still have a floating profit of $7,589.00 as of 29 july, 2011.

Bigjamo what did you feel my plan was to close out as soon as it share price fall below the 40 moving average (white line) below it, Have a nice day

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by omoadewale: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
Bigjamo your system of picking leading stocks works very well on this are. I bought shares of ZOLL as soon as it broke out from it pattern I checked both the fundamental and technical they were all well with it, on its breakout week it gained more than 20 percent I was surprise since you said if a stock move up 20 percent in three week or less, we should set it aside for some months because it could be a sign of a leader (which we must capitalize on for more profits)

That’s exactly what happened to ZOLL it gained 20% in just one week and I ought to watch it for 2 months or more now I have made a sure profit of 60% plus I know for sure I will double my investment in this US stocks before this year runs out.

I have never got this kind of opportunity ever since I’ve been trading Nigerian stocks.

Fellow investors I wish you all the best!!!

Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
I use to tell people that stock trading is as if you want to drive a car if you can get all the necessary driving knowledge and you always follow the rules you will always enjoy the RIDE.

But if you are not knowledgeable enough on how the stock market works, then you have set up for failure from the start. As far as am consigned a lot of investors just buy stocks and hope and pray that one day it will rise and make them rich. NO!

Real investing always have a way of doing it right, be it stock investing or real estate or any other type of business you are doing, always make sure you are doing it right

Adewale You are not the only one who made it with ZOLL

I will tell others too to come on thread and show their result
Regards
bigjamo
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by bizboy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
Big Jamo,which Us stock broker accepts Nigerians?
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Emary(f): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2011
Don't you offer coaching or trade people's accounts? I'm seriously interested.
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by omobolajoe(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2011
Kpotor:

Hi, Pls i really want to learn this forex trading thing, wana learn to taste and make it thru it BIG TIME. I will be glad if you can be of help or any help of advice about it. here is my email addy, benphobee@yahoo.co.uk

I can train you on it. . . visit my signature. . .
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2011
@ Bizboy

Big Jamo,which Us stock broker accepts Nigerians?

Use choicetrade
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2011
@ Emary

Don't you offer coaching or trade people's accounts? I'm seriously interested.

I put people through and trade for my self but i do not manage account

In case you are new to it i can assist you in picking the best stocks in the market.

I can assist you on how you can use US online financial publication to research (wall street journal, business week, barrons and others)
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by Bigjamo800(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2011
Are u interested in US stock trading?
Re: A Must Read for Anyone Who is Interested in American Stocks by omooloye: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Bigjamo800:
Are u interested in US stock trading?

Yes Bigjamo, my email is lekas1974@yahoo.com for details of any requirements.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Customs Licence Clearing And Forwardibg Agent / Food Earners Track: Business Opportunity You Can Start wt N1k & Make Lots Money! / Abuja Enterprise Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.