Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master (23364 Views)

Guinness World Record: Davido, Sowore Turn Up To Support Chess Master, Onakoya / Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Tani Adewumi: 11-Year-Old Chess Master Trounces 26-Year-Old Challenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by stayclearofme: 7:27am On May 07, 2021
israelp:
u cn do dat for expert...only learner reason dis way
See this one.. I am talking about the rule in chess, that is the rule. Every pawn is a potential queen simple! It is up to you to stop your opponent from getting that opportunity expert or not. If you don't know the game go and learn.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by stayclearofme: 7:29am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
I don't know, were u keeping record?
Common sense should tell you that sir.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by BassReeves: 7:29am On May 07, 2021
stayclearofme:
You mean a queen? Not a king!
Faux pas

israelp:
whc knd olodo pawn b dat?...una don start grin
Gaffe

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by ChiefSosa(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
The ones that are deported for drug trafficking, stealing and are even jailed for murder nko
Read my comment again; your answer is there!
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by richmond500: 7:31am On May 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

Common sense should tell you that sir.
we are in a chess thread, common sense isn't used here
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Angelicqueen(f): 7:32am On May 07, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
What a great race with sophisticated, intelligent and great people, truly we are the best in africa, we no dey chestbeat like foolish descendants of ape from cursed land.
While my blodas from dying sun are still the best in drug pushing, human trafficking, prostitution, money rituals, baby pounding, baby factory etc., what a cursed people from a cursed region
God bless yoruba nation
Who did this to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by pricklewane: 7:33am On May 07, 2021
Why should he stop ? He should lot be proud of his tribe or do you not see other from a foolish tribe celebrate rubbish news like having key to a ship on NL.

Where were you to tell those to stop the nonsense. When others excel you try shutting them up but insignificant success from some tribe nobody go hear word for NL again.

Fooliah set of lunatics.

Obamaofusa:

Stop this nosense,sir.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by stayclearofme: 7:34am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
we are in a chess thread, common sense isn't used here
If you don't have common sense you can't be in a chess thread sir.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by afroxyz: 7:34am On May 07, 2021
Futureyahooboi:

This is one of our problem always quick to mention tribe, even the reporter didn’t but we stand divided claiming we are not together.. he is a Nigerian..... when is good we mention tribe and when is bad we still mention tribe.... matter plenty for ground

Instead of them to read the post and question their place in life and how the environment is limiting their opportunityes for growth, they are slinging tribal libels. As if the rain that is falling in Enugu would not reach Lagos and Abuja

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by abeniagbon(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Yes! there are millions of Yoruba's that are currently selling all they can sell and getting ready to leave the land because they have realized this is not the way human beings should be living, not because they choose to but because they have no choice,

Is embassy meant for only yoruba alone... Now I see youre sick head.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by israelp(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

See this one.. I am talking about the rule in chess, that is the rule. Every pawn is a potential queen simple! It is up to you to stop your opponent from getting that opportunity expert or not. If you don't know the game go and learn.
pawn wey nr get power to fight
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by BruncleZuma: 7:37am On May 07, 2021
greypencils:
Because there were no southerners in Maiduguri before Boko Haram's onslaught?
They lived (The kid, his parents and siblings) and worked in Abuja and left for the US in 2017.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by richmond500: 7:37am On May 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

If you don't have common sense you can't be in a chess thread sir.
I have passed the level of using common sense, u only use common sense for ludo
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by jneutron4000: 7:41am On May 07, 2021
God bless Yoruba land and her people
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by stayclearofme: 7:45am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
I have passed the level of using common sense, u only use common sense for ludo
Lol... Ok sir you can go to Ludo thread sir.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by stayclearofme: 7:46am On May 07, 2021
israelp:
pawn wey nr get power to fight
Bros go chess school or ask Tani to teach you.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by NonsenseRubbish: 7:50am On May 07, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
What a great race with sophisticated, intelligent and great people, truly we are the best in africa, we no dey chestbeat like foolish descendants of ape from cursed land.
While my blodas from dying sun are still the best in drug pushing, human trafficking, prostitution, money rituals, baby pounding, baby factory etc., what a cursed people from a cursed region
God bless yoruba nation
Nonsense plus rubbish angry
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by tuzle(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
Einstein is a man that solves problem, he wouldn't have been celebrated if he had learned agriculture or estate management.

This 10yr old boy got a medal after being introduced to the game in just a year, how long did ur grandmasters play?
there are lots of national masters at that age, so what he did isn't a big deal for the white. He should be the youngest black national master.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by richmond500: 7:59am On May 07, 2021
tuzle:
there are lots of national masters at that age, so what he did isn't a big deal for the white. He should be the youngest black national master.
its a big deal, how many national masters got introduced to the game of chess and got to that level a year after being introduced?
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Taye4j: 8:03am On May 07, 2021
Yorubas are eternally blessed.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Philadelphia: 8:07am On May 07, 2021
Igbos, Yorubas and other ethnic groups from the southern parts of Nigeria have been doing Nigeria proud outside the country.

What have the Fulanis done? What glory have they brought to Nigeria?

They’ve never had any economic contributions.

I’m not a tribalist but a fact checker.

Don’t quote me if you don’t have any fact to give.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Nobody: 8:15am On May 07, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Congratulations to him, but is no one going to ask how a kid and his parents from South West of Nigeria are Refugees from Boko Haram?

#Dear Mentioners: This is a Chess thread, try using your smoothened brains for once, before jumping on my mention.

Look...don't put sand for someone's garri....
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Nobody: 8:18am On May 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Like most, he would probably represent the US in the future,
But I know you are not bred to think that deep
So? Does that take away his root from him? You're not thinking deep. Be happy for him. You can also represent any country tommorow and we'll be happy for you. Shouldn't have to be Nigeria. Go out and do well.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Newton85: 8:18am On May 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Whether it's real or fake, they were ready to live in a homeless shelter and make up tragic stories just to escape Nigeria, just to Japa from the land of slavery!

Why don't you people want to think?
Oshey, Nigerian Epicurus, the greatest thinker of our time.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by Newton85: 8:19am On May 07, 2021
stayclearofme:

Na so una dey expose una self. Africans.. smh!
Lol, for pointing out as e dey go? Okay.
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by BruncleZuma: 8:24am On May 07, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:

Look...don't put sand for someone's garri....

Then, Yahoo boys are innocent.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

So? Does that take away his root from him? You're not thinking deep. Be happy for him. You can also represent any country tommorow and we'll be happy for you. Shouldn't have to be Nigeria. Go out and do well.

This conversation seems to be beyond you

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2021
Newton85:
Oshey, Nigerian Epicurus, the greatest thinker of our time.

With a moniker like Newton, I thought you would want to think

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by helinues: 8:31am On May 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

With a moniker like Newton, I thought you would want to think

Just look at the way you are exposing yourself more on this thread Mr Emeritus
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2021
helinues:

Just look at the way you are exposing yourself more on this thread Mr Emeritus

OH I didn't know it was your other moniker!

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by helinues: 8:33am On May 07, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

OH I didn't know it was your other moniker!

LoL,oya continue accusing others as me..

Choi
Re: 10 Year Old Tani Adewumi Becomes US National Chess Master by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2021
afroxyz:

Instead of them to read the post and question their place in life and how the environment is limiting their opportunityes for growth, they are slinging tribal libels. As if the rain that is falling in Enugu would not reach Lagos and Abuja

That takes a lot of hard work!
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavyweight Boxing: Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk September 25 In London / Chelsea Celebrated Europa League Win Inside Dressing Room (video) / Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.