Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification (31434 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Win (Photos) / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Celebrate In Ice Block Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by mysportdab: 5:36am On May 07, 2021
Nigerian Footballer Samuel Chukwueze, and other Villarreal Players celebrate happy as they reached the Europa League final.

Chukwueze had to go off injured during the match but Villarreal did enough for the 2nd leg against Arsenal to end 0-0 at the Emirates.

Chukwueze had a good game before the injury and was taken of in the first half.

Arsenal needed one goal but were unable to find it after a 2-1 loss from the first leg in Spain.

This is the first time in 25 years that Arsenal won't play European football next season.

After the match, Villarreal players, and Coach Unai Emery celebrated their iconic achievement in the dressing room, and on the pitch.

Video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqfBCcTLTpI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Skmoda360(m): 5:37am On May 07, 2021
That's a good feet......unlike the useless Arsenal.

Now it's time for United to do the needful and kill off this people.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Kondomatic(m): 5:42am On May 07, 2021
Skmoda360:
That's a good feet......unlike the useless Arsenal.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by chukwuibuipob: 5:59am On May 07, 2021
angry angry angry sad MAN U cool wink cheesy go revenge and lift the Cup for good cool

We are UNITED cheesy grin cool

Kill urself if u hate it sad

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by yanabasee1(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2021
Star boy...Not one osinbajo.....

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Futurecrypto1: 6:50am On May 07, 2021
I am so happy for them but man u will defeat them in finals,the only way they can win is to get tutorials from senior Sevilla.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Maxymilliano(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2021
This is the first time in 25 years that Arsenal won't play European football next season.

With few games to go, Arsenal can still make it to Europa next season by combination and permutation as usual

smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Bobotic(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2021
Proud of you nwanne cool

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Joshmodest(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry angry angry sad MAN U cool wink cheesy go revenge and lift the Cup for good cool

We are UNITED cheesy grin cool

Kill urself if u hate it sad

We don't need that revenge , if anything self I want Villarreal to beat Man u .....
Then I also wish , Chelsea can lose the UCL final to City , lose FA to Leicester and even drop out of the top 4
That's a perfect season for me !

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by akeentech(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2021
He’s going to win the cup beating manu 3-1 in the final

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by TomShelby: 6:52am On May 07, 2021
Arsenal, very useless team. Arteta and Pepe are more useless

16 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by nairalee(m): 6:52am On May 07, 2021
All Arsenal needed was just one goal to make it to the final but as usual Arsenal pulled an Arsenal behavior. Now no Europe for them next season.

Watch DT rant on AFTV YouTube. It was pure gold

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52am On May 07, 2021
Sat 9th in the Premier League, the Gunners' season is now effectively over with little to show for it, and their proud record of having competed in continental competition for the past 25 seasons is likely to end.

There will question marks over the future of many players, the manager's position and - judging by the fan protests that were once again staged outside the ground prior to kick-off - no end to the pressure on the club's owners.

Dem show Arsenal shege both home and Away.

How beautiful if Arsenal qualified for the final too to make it 4 English Teams in the 2 major European Cup Finals.

Yeye team.
One Arsenal fan vex sotey e shouted in Yoruba 'A doju tini Club'
All your fellow clubs enter finals, u just dey fvck up every year.....shege banza!

Who can translate that for us biko?

"A doju tini Club"

Whatever that means.

ahmedajadi:

A doju tini club means club wey dey shame person.
Arsenal has been disappointing people since Wenger's era
Oh, that is the meaning?!
The fan no lie then.
Arsenal sabi shame dem fans die.
What a club! sad

Thanks Alhaji Ahmed! wink
How Fasting dey go bro?
May the Almighty Allah answer your prayers.
ahmedajadi:

Fasting dey go well.
Amin ya Allahu...
Thanks MANNA. I really appreciate.
You are always welcome brotherly.
Stay blessed.
All will be well.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Bvlgari: 6:53am On May 07, 2021
So cool
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On May 07, 2021
It came to a point in England If people wanna Crack a joke, all they needed to do was to whisper into each others ears and say "ARSENAL"!!!

That's all, and the whole room will burst out laughing grin cheesy smiley

What a club!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by 4tomandchi: 6:53am On May 07, 2021
Arsenal na akamu dem cut my tickets
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by ProfAmaben(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2021
Thanks for preventing an all British Champions league and UEFA cup final cry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Dreyton36: 6:54am On May 07, 2021
Congratulations to manchester united for the 2020/2021 European champions trophy

Correct scores

Villarreal 1______manchester united 4

Cavani 23mins goal
Pogba 55mins goal
Greenwood 68mins goal
Cavani 85 mins goal

Goan beat with your life savings and thank me later

Lights up my kpoli in peace

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by nairalee(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLADH-1djE

DT Rant on Arsenal TV. This is why we love to watch AFTV
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Chenzy(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2021
Good one for him....But they can't Win my team,United for ever

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Andyvilly: 6:55am On May 07, 2021
That's life, you win some and loose some.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by YoungLionken(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2021
Igbo to the world! Despite our differences, I still celebrate them!! smiley

Grace and hard work are the key routes to success!

Dear boys, like I wrote before.. Pity your parents and double your hustle in whatever you do...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by slipperyanus07: 6:56am On May 07, 2021
;DVillareal Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by obembet(f): 6:56am On May 07, 2021
Manchester Derby's " for the Super Cup. And everyone know very well that "MANCHESTER is RED❤

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Franckelv230: 6:57am On May 07, 2021
If you know any arsenal fan, date him. Those guys can be fateful, no matter how many time you cheat or go broke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Franckelv230: 6:57am On May 07, 2021
obembet:
Manchester Derby's "❤�" for the Super Cup�. And everyone know very well that "MANCHESTER is RED".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by OfficialGaGa(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2021
Arsenal be like Nigeria..... one week one trouble.... infact one day one trouble....

"It's only a fool that will keep on doing the thing everytime, and hoping to expect a different results"

Arsenal - fools
Fans and supporters - bigger fools...

Na arsenal fans supposed to occupy thier field and stadium... but no their are too "Classy" for that....

Ndi Ara

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Franckelv230: 6:58am On May 07, 2021
Ever since Bayern Munich beat Arsenal 5-I x2, they decided to leave champions league for them.
Here we are, they don't even make it to Europa league again.

Imagine arsenal won't play in any European game come next season. Typical sign of a relegating team. Another Sunderland in the making. From premier league to league one.

Olive Giroud will win champions league now in Chelsea by the end of the month, something arsenal can never dream of giving him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by obembet(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2021

If you think life is hard, try being an Arsenal fan for just one season

Maxymilliano:

With few games to go, Arsenal can still make it to Europa next season by combination and permutation as usual

smiley

Oga permutation, Arsenal can not beat any of this team

11 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification by Babafash(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2021
First trophy for ole loading 70%...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together / Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) / EPL: I Will Never Play For Arsenal – Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.