Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) (23233 Views)

Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / Tonto Dikeh Decorates Dino Melaye As The Most Outstanding Lawmaker Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Shukushaka: 6:01am On May 07, 2021
Pantami Bags Most Outstanding Minister of the Year Award

The Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, @DrIsaPantami has been conferred with the Award as MOST OUTSTANDING MINISTER OF THE YEAR by People and Power Magazine.

The accolade according to the magazine is in recognition of the laudable policies developed by the Ministry under the supervision of the Minister such as the revolutionary NIN–SIM Data linkage, the National Digital Economy Policy & Strategy for a #DigitalNigeria, among others.
https://twitter.com/FMoCDENigeria/status/1390303864885186561

Terror-minded Pantami named Nigeria’s most outstanding minister

Terror-minded Isa Pantami, Nigeria’s Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, has been adjudged the most outstanding minister of the year.

Revealing this on its official Facebook page on Thursday, the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy disclosed that the award was conferred on the under-pressure minister by a media outlet, People and Power Magazine.

Explaining why the troubled minister with damning ties and sympathy to terrorist groups and murderous inclinations, the ministry said, “The accolade according to the magazine is in recognition of the laudable policies developed by the ministry under the supervision of the honourable minister such as the revolutionary NIN-SIM data linkage, the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy for a digital Nigeria, among others.”

The Islamic cleric recently endorsed the 5th Generation (5G) mobile network deployment, awaiting the approval of President Muhammadu Buhari and most recently extended the deadline for the NIN-SIM link to June 30, 2021.

Beloved by Mr Buhari, Mr Pantami plotted with some Muslim leaders to violently wipe away Christians from northern parts of Nigeria.

Mr Pantami chaired a July 13, 2010, meeting of Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), a foremost Isla mic body led by Sultan of Sokoto Sa’ad Abubakar, where it was agreed that Christians should be prohibited from building churches in the city centre across the North and only build churches around designated corners away from the cities.

They also agreed that evangelism should be prohibited, and any attempt by Christians to resist the measures should be met with violence.

“They should know that we have more control of the masses and the youth,” Mr Pantami and other Muslim leaders said during the meeting held at Bauchi Central Mosque. “Any attempt by the Christians to disobey or revolt against the decision shall mean fighting against the religion of Allah which the followers of Allah shall not watch, but we shall violently wipe away the Christians in these states.”

The Muslim leaders also complained about Christians in Plateau and Kaduna and disclosed their plans to cause mayhem by enlisting Muslims in the security agencies as allies.

“The Muslim Ummah in Jos have solemnly resolved to fight the governor, his government and the entire Christians in any way possible. They shall never support this government, and they will destroy any development that shall come to Plateau, even the existing ones.

“Again, they are ready for Jihad in the state as we have presently secured the needed arms. Over 3,000 foreign arms have now entered Jos, and we will not vote during the governorship election,” the communique seen by Peoples Gazette said.

Mr Pantami and his colleagues also concluded that they “shall use our men who are in the military to help us bring arms and ammunition into Kaduna.”

https://gazettengr.com/terror-minded-pantami-named-nigerias-most-outstanding-minister/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by DaraDesign: 6:07am On May 07, 2021
Hmmm naija don finish

226 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by helinues: 6:10am On May 07, 2021
See headline...

Awon chronic gossipers....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Racoon(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2021
Yeah! All the desperation is just to shore up his public image as a non-jihadist but I guess he got it all wrong.

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Racoon(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
See headline.Awon chronic gossipers....
Is Isa Pantami not a well known jihadist/terrorist sympathizer or not? Your own no be am @ all.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by helinues: 6:17am On May 07, 2021
Racoon:
Is Isa Pantami not a well known jihadist/terrorist sympathizer or not? Your own no be am @ all.

Sorry, I am not that idle to engage in a petty argument.

Thanks but no thanks

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:17am On May 07, 2021
the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy disclosed that the award was conferred on the under-pressure minister by a media outlet, People and Power Magazine

“The Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, has been conferred with the award as most outstanding minister of the year by People and Power Magazine,” the ministry stated.

Arrangee award

When did it become the duty of the Ministry of Communication to announce the conferment of award to the minister by a relatively unknown private media outlet ?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by yanabasee1(m): 6:22am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
See headline...

Awon chronic gossipers....

You are not yet coming in terms with facts about the heinous and hidden agenda that Pantami is yet to release on the citizens....

I just pray that we live longer enough to guide the next generation properly and without sentiment....

21 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by helinues: 6:23am On May 07, 2021
yanabasee1:

You are not yet coming in terms with facts about the heinous and hidden agenda that Pantami is yet to release on the citizens....

I just pray that we live longer enough to guide the next generation properly and without sentiment....

That's another petty gossiping which I don't engage in..

Thanks but no thanks

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Grace001: 6:24am On May 07, 2021
Mr Pantami chaired a July 13, 2010, meeting of Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), a foremost Isla mic body led by Sultan of Sokoto Sa’ad Abubakar, where it was agreed that Christians should be prohibited from building churches in the city centre across the North and only build churches around designated corners away from the cities.

To believe that this bigots and terrorist sympathizer is now a change person is like believing that a pig will fly someday.

27 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Mightyhaiz: 6:26am On May 07, 2021
helinues:

Sorry, I am not intelligent enough to engage in arguments of any sort.

Thanks sir
Fixed

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Mightyhaiz: 6:28am On May 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Arrangee award

When did it become the duty of the Ministry of Communication to announce the conferment of award to the minister by a relatively unknown private media outlet ?

I never heard of this kind of nonsense award before in the past. They are definitely up to something

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by immortal2: 6:29am On May 07, 2021
Gang of Muslim terrorists praising another Sudan trained Muslim terrorist.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by okosodo: 6:31am On May 07, 2021
What I can now confirm is that terrorism is in the DNA of every Muslim. If one is not actively carrying it out, one must support it financially or coming to forums like this to justify it.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by FarahAideed: 6:32am On May 07, 2021
So instead of removing Pantami, the govt quickly goes to aquire a Jaga Jaga award to endorse and consolidate him ...This award in my opinion is an endorsement of terrorism by the Buhari govt

22 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by helinues: 6:32am On May 07, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Fixed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Mightyhaiz: 6:36am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=101452789][/quote]hehehe..

Okpe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by okosodo: 6:39am On May 07, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
hehehe..

Okpe
na real okpe
Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Racoon(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Sorry, I am not that idle to engage in a petty argument.ķThanks but no thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4Z3r_2Ur0
For instance, in response to a question about Osama bin Laden’s “killing of innocent unbelievers,” Pantami said although he conceded that Bin Laden was liable to err because he was human, “I still consider him as a better Muslim than myself” and pointed out that “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed, but the Sharia does not allow us to kill them without a reason.” You can’t defend that.

“Subsequently, Pantami offers himself as a volunteer to mobilise the Hisba police of the Muslim-majority states and to be appointed as the ‘commander’ (Hausa: kwamanda) of a militia ready to travel to Yelwa Shendam to join the fight in defence of the Muslims. The speech, which is about twenty minutes long, concludes with the prayer: ‘Oh God, give victory to the Taliban and to al-Qaeda’ (Allahumma ’nṣur Ṭālibān wa-tanẓīm al-Qā‘ida).”

There are many more indefensible rhetorical endorsements of extremism that can be found in Pantami’s past preaching. In my opinion, it is legitimate for non-Muslims to be concerned that someone with that sort of baggage is a federal minister...."

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/04/pantami-is-my-friend-but-he-cant-be.html?m=1#.YHpfhDGSfwg.twitter

14 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by VictorUSA(m): 6:44am On May 07, 2021
Racoon:
Just ignore that terrorist.

9 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Fasindo: 6:58am On May 07, 2021
shocked

Is he not outstanding?

If Buhari can be giving best president in Africa award, that means anybody can win anything

I won't be surprise if Shekarau is giving the most peaceful person award in future.

In Naija my country anybody can be giving any award once u pay well

7 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
[center][/center]
Thread of wailers... See other title, see response without gnashing of teeth.
Life of wailers is to wail on anything wailable
Cc Racoon yanabasee1 VictorUSA
as usual......signing out

10 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Gandollaar(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
[center][/center]

Thread of wailers... See other title, see response without gnashing of teeth.

Life of wailers is to wail on anything wailable

Cc Racoon yanabasee1 VictorUSA
Why you dey shalaye? O ti e le.. pucci!

If they like they should make him president in 2023, he can't be worse than buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Racoon(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Thread of wailers.slSee response without gnashing of teeth.Life of wailers is to wail on anything wailable......
Your disposition as far as terrorism is concern is well known.

6 Likes

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by helinues: 8:09am On May 07, 2021
Racoon:
Your disposition as far as terrorism is concern is well known.

I understand your epistle but caught you unaware...

Get productive instead of Pantami this, Pantami that, Pantami those.

Eish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) by Thevanguard: 7:52pm On May 07, 2021
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace / How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku / RevolutionNow: Police Fire Tear Gas To Disperse Protesters At Surulere Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.