Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job (51483 Views)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / All You Need To Know Before Joining The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Morientez: 9:42am On May 07, 2021
Na normal thing for PH Na.. If u know join ogoni or seaddog you no go too dey get contracts or big political post

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by longjohnodu(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2021
fsgbeats:

No dey lie for here.. give u which form? Pirates would never do that.
no mind am..na lie lie full e mouth..pirates way dey recruit only once in a year..make una talk d one way I no and leave d one way I no no..

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by DashDolls(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2021
I remember those days in Uni, I always dreamt of working in an oil firm but right now, I don't remember it cos it's not feasible to me anymore.

12 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Golan007: 9:48am On May 07, 2021
This is how they keep ensnaring the younger ones.

Who told you you must be a cultist to make it?

So all the 1st class ans 2:1 boys in your class that ended up working with ExxonMobil or chevron joined ogboni or seadogs abi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by vickydevoka(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2021
Abeg who get Link is better than commiting suicide

9 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Dcoy: 9:51am On May 07, 2021
blizard44:
If I see Freemason link wey go set me up for life, you think say I no go join?

All those people wey you dey follow go watch Chelsea and Barca match and drink Jedi for Bus stop, no be join you join with them so?

How dem take EPP you?
Bro.. these are two completely different scenarios...
One is spiritual...

4 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Signum(f): 9:53am On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.

I love the Seadogs/Pirates.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by simplesearch: 9:53am On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:

So this is really true, see what our dear country is turning into.

If you ask Wole Soyinka now he'll tell you Pirate is not a cult or a secret society.
Well, let them continue one day they'll give account of themselves to God.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Nobody: 9:55am On May 07, 2021
Dcoy:

Bro.. these are two completely different scenarios...
One is spiritual...

Abegii. cheesy
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Emelcee: 9:55am On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:
In the south south especially Akwa Ibom & Rivers, before u get employment as contract staff in oil servicing companies, u must join Seadogs a.k.a Pirates. I worked with one of those companies on a one yr contract, when time reach to renew, them give me form o. I kuku collect my payoff waka.

God will judge you for feeding the public with lies

7 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 9:55am On May 07, 2021
EricSmallz:
Have you Heard of Ogboni? Their members use to be very rich. But now, many that I know are mere drunkards.
If they give you form, fill am, no level. They now just like mere social clubs.

Patronize Us Please
That's not true. Ogboni has a strong network in Germany, UK, US and Canada. I know some of their members in Lagos, Nigeria. These guys virtually control everything but unfortunately, they aren't happy with their wealth.

33 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Siwisheswereesh: 9:56am On May 07, 2021
donbachi:
Anybody wey no fit make am in life,politically,in business,maybe village people dey pursue, or done jonz for office and also with questionable character..go open mouth,sey dem tell am to come wash hand.

Just shut up! You were largely incoherent!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by stanley000: 9:57am On May 07, 2021
Frat self dey help but truth is you end up spending all your money on those new intakes aka hotheaded ones and their activities will still implicate you. You won't attend meetings but you are expected to provide the funds, you won't fight war but you are expected to provide funds for tools, i know all this coz my lecturers who were among experienced it.

10 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by adedehinbo(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2021
candygist:

I also lost a huge opportunity because I refused to Bleep a gay man. The man reside in PH too. The guy get money like say tomorrow no dey. The thing pain me but I'm not angry.
why u no knack am cover nose,just imagine ur dick stained with poopoo, walahi all of you are mad,but it's most likely the man to be hiv positive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by ityP(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2021
BernieLee:

Lmao. Pirates? Abegi no dey wala us for here abeg

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by hisgrace090: 9:59am On May 07, 2021
Finchmgh:

How are you sure what your friend told you is the truth?.

So long as you don't have a personal experience on this issue, then it's just a speculation.

You argue like a member trying to cover up.

18 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by joinpreneur(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:
High unemployment rate is the cause of this mess, people are left with no other choice than to accept this.

I met a friend who confessed to me that he lost his job because he refused to join his company confraternity in Port harcourt. Share your experience. Have you ever been issued a form??

cc uboma davide470 help move to fp

It is a painful thing when victims of societal manipulations weave their predicaments to circumstances that are not favorable. The fact is everyone is facing different circumstances. But the earlier you realize that it's a demonic mindset to think, conclude and believe there's no option again when there's Christ, the better. Christ is the first and only option a man should have if you desire your life to not be messed up. Why would you not be frustrated to accept a devilish offer when you don't think about Jesus Christ as your only option?

13 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by SocialJustice: 10:02am On May 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have lots 5 solid multimillion naira contract in Port Harcourt simply because I don't be or refuse to be a member of a their so called club....

I remember a friend telling me I must join a swinging club if a ever want to reach or communicate with some group of port harcourt V.v.i.ps

The big men there are primitive and evil. Look elsewhere, God will bless and make a way fir you without you soiling your hands with evil or associating with evil mongers.

14 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Akharmony: 10:05am On May 07, 2021
The truth is shit happens, African's are very greedy people, Imagine heads of civil and public service' taking oath of secrecy{breaking of kolanut} to award contracts to criminals that will never get the work done... The Banking industry are even the worst, alot of occult and evil people in that system. Every hardworking person need to get real fortified either by deligent prayers/ traditional{ African man no one another man eat Oo}

15 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by donbachi(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Just shut up! You were largely incoherent!! angry
I no blame u.na dat ur tailor uncle,wey carry u come city.to dey help am fix buttons on shirts for him tailoring shop.na him i blame.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Johnchrix(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2021
Akharmony:
The truth is shit happens, African's are very greedy people, Imagine heads of civil and public servant taking oath of secrecy{breaking kolanut} to award contracts to criminals that will never get the work done... Banks are even the worst, alot of occult and evil people in that system.

My uncle's friend, a manager that headed 10 states of zenith Bank died few years ago because he had refused to give his wife for sacrifice cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Kindness218: 10:16am On May 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
Port Harcourt came to mind immediately I saw the title. The banking sector in that town belongs to ogboni. I know of a prominent oil company controlled by Pirates. To get past a certain point in your career, you must join them.

Evil rules supremely over Nigeria.

90 percent of company workers and government officials in Port Harcourt all belongs to ogboni. One of my uncle from Ahoada is a commissioner, he was ask to join ogboni and be given commissioner.

12 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by vickydevoka(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2021
Telstar:
That's not true. Ogboni has a strong network in Germany, UK, US and Canada. I know some of their members in Lagos, Nigeria. These guys virtually control everything but unfortunately, they aren't happy with their wealth.
Why
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by bethel13593: 10:24am On May 07, 2021
:Bro.. these are two completely different scenarios...One is spiritual... Abegii.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by DAMN99: 10:24am On May 07, 2021
Lol my dear you are a fool just accept

ihatebuhari:
lol my dear you’re gay just accept

10 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by tritt(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2021
Guy no dey lie anyhow, which pyrates or seadog go carry form come give you to fill even if you be soyinka son....may be na ogboni or something else approach you.

BernieLee:

3 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Microwhy: 10:26am On May 07, 2021
salbis:
I look unto God the author and finisher of my faith. Any offer aside the one from Jesus Christ is hereby rejected!
You better open your mental ability to read and research more.
You're born a Christian so what makes you think that is the last bus-stop.
Wakeup chap.
Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by Telstar: 10:27am On May 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Why
Why asking me why? Are you out of your mind?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by mamawa123: 10:28am On May 07, 2021
Johnchrix:
High unemployment rate is the cause of this mess, people are left with no other choice than to accept this.

I met a friend who confessed to me that he lost his job because he refused to join his company confraternity in Port harcourt. Share your experience. Have you ever been issued a form??

I know you are looking for one story or the other to justify why you joined cult.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by gbengaadeleye12: 10:29am On May 07, 2021
say NO TO CULTIST
Johnchrix:

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by SocialJustice: 10:32am On May 07, 2021
Kindness218:

90 percent of company workers and government officials in Port Harcourt all belongs to ogboni. One of my uncle from Ahoada is a commissioner, he was ask to join ogboni and be given commissioner.
Evil wicked town.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Joining Confraternity Before Getting A Job by mamawa123: 10:33am On May 07, 2021
candygist:

I also lost a huge opportunity because I refused to Bleep a gay man. The man reside in PH too. The guy get money like say tomorrow no dey. The thing pain me but I'm not angry.

Foul odor...................................... I can smell lies here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Has Released The Name For Shortlisted Candidate For Rri71 2014 / NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.