Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death (53639 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2021
WhisperedNoise:

First of all, are you a Christian? If not, please Waka. This is family business.

Secondly, your comment sounds so shallow. No offense.

In essence, you are saying you are naive. By Christian what do you really mean? Do you mean a Religion that exist in isolation from the Universe or that it is a Religion owned by families. Sounds dumb.

You should hold your Priests accountable and offer no excuse to your God. Status quo questioning summons error correction codes in our understanding. It is the way we grow.

Guess who is shallow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Empiree: 10:16am On May 07, 2021
My first time sending condolence message to Adeboye family over their loved one that passed away. May Allāh comfort the family this tough time. However truth must be communicated. I know this is not right time to say this while the family is still grieving but fact be told. His son's death is not the painful part. Everyone soul must taste death. Painful part is he was not Muslim before his death.

My message is, perhaps Pastor Adeboye could feel the pain of losing loved one the same way his RCCG business center led horrible prayers in 1994 against Muslims in Nigeria and called for destruction of Muslims. Not only this, they specifically called for death of then King Fard of Saudi Arabia and his brother, a Church at that shocked. Adeboye didn't see demise of his child coming.

Next time never wish death for anyone.... Not even for your enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by aspabay(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Wait Redeemed church de take communion? sad
Una too copy undecided

what is this one saying.

Is communion a commandment of whatever church you attend or a biblical commandment?

You clearly do not read your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Olarewaju89: 10:19am On May 07, 2021
Franking:
Who him preaching epp?

Those That God have called to make heaven.
They need the word of God to water their spirit.

Hope i have answer your question?

Pls repent so that me and you can make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Olarewaju89: 10:23am On May 07, 2021
Empiree:
My first time sending condolence message to Adeboye family over their loved one that passed away. [s]May Allāh comfort the family this tough time.

However truth must be communicated. I know this is not right time to say this when the family is still grieving but fact be told. His son's death is not the painful part. Everyone soul must taste death. Painful part is he was not Muslim before his death.

My message is, perhaps Pastor Adeboye could feel the pain of losing loved one the same way his RCCG business center led horrible prayers in 1994 against Muslims in Nigeria and called for destruction of Muslims. Not only this, they specifically called for death of then King Fard of Saudi Arabia and his brother. A Church at that. Adeboye didn't see demise of his child coming.

Next time never wish death for anyone.... Not even for your enemies. [/s]

Mature terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by farem: 10:24am On May 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Adeboyes son was a sinner,the bible says wages of sin is death.A real born again Christian will never die untimely death like this.

Spiritual eediot, how old was the Lord Jesus, John the baptist when they left here. Adeboyes was clearly left much later than the two. Were they sinners?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2021
juwoonn:

Every Pentecostal take holy communion bro!
I was born in a Pentecostal church and I’ve been taking holy communion since the early 80s
Okay pardon my ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2021
femi4:
What's the big deal in communion? All pentecostals do take it
Not all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by IgOga(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Adeboyes son was a sinner,the bible says wages of sin is death.A real born again Christian will never die untimely death like this.

Such insensitive comment. And what is untimely death? What time did you set for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by JohnSin97: 10:27am On May 07, 2021
Empiree:
My first time sending condolence message to Adeboye family over their loved one that passed away. May Allāh comfort the family this tough time.

However truth must be communicated. I know this is not right time to say this when the family is still grieving but fact be told. His son's death is not the painful part. Everyone soul must taste death. Painful part is he was not Muslim before his death.

My message is, perhaps Pastor Adeboye could feel the pain of losing loved one the same way his RCCG business center led horrible prayers in 1994 against Muslims in Nigeria and called for destruction of Muslims. Not only this, they specifically called for death of then King Fard of Saudi Arabia and his brother. A Church at that. Adeboye didn't see demise of his child coming.

Spreading lies and falsehood is a crime even in Islam and christainity.... I'd suggest you and everyone else waits their turn for death, if you're right about Islam then you'd be with your 72 virgins, if you're wrong then you'd be on the other side, same with christains if they're wrong about Jesus Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2021
Mhizgreat:

I don't get, when Christ gave the mandate that we should do communion in remembrance of him, does he specify which denomination should and shouldn't partake?
I wrote that because I have seen people criticize others for taking it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2021
farem:

Copy who na? Jesus who instituted and commanded it's observance or who?

This reveals that you live in sambisa. There is no church that ever publicise her monthly communion service like them (prove this to the contrary and please)
Alright pardon my ignorance
But am certain not all churches accept it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by McStoic(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Una too copy undecided

Are you a Christian? I think not cos you woulda known it's a Biblical injunction and not an exclusive preserve of any church in particular.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Nobody: 10:31am On May 07, 2021
Your Pastor is not a superman, he is a human being like you, he felt the ways you do, he got attacked physically and spiritually like you do, though his own is more because God had opened his eyes to see the attacks and how to deal with it and that's his responsibility. Death is never what we should be crying about when it happens; in Christ Jesus it is a thing to give God thanks because those that sleep in Christ ( that is what we refer to death but the person didn't actually died 1 Thessalonians 4) will be raised again firstly before we that is still breathing joins them. As a human being, we mourn because we are gonna miss our loved one and the time spent together. Death is not the end but it is just the beginning! Shame the devil! Mourn no more! May God comfort your family Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On May 07, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

It may have been pre-recorded embarassed

Hmmm, a very valid point.

It is well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by 36STATES: 10:32am On May 07, 2021
But scammer evil Adeboye claimed he raised 3 dead people just last week.

Just four days ago, at the birthday celebration of David Oyedipo, criminal pastor Adeboye narrated how a grand mother raised her 2 dead twins and their mother using a handkerchief and a little oil he gave the grandmother.

Three days later, his own son died. Now we are all expecting him to raise his son, but he is not doing that. It's either he can't or he was lying.

Adeboye remains the most evil and the most wicked scammer to have originated from Africa if not the whole world. He's worse than Bernard Medoff; at least the later scammed only wealthy investors. On the other hand, Adeboye uses scorched earth strategy. He scams the weak, the sick, the unemployed, students, politicians, refugees, the childless, the confused etc. He leaves absolutely nothing on his way.

RIP to the dead, but his father is an evil man

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2021
McStoic:

Are you a Christian? I think not cos you woulda known it's a Biblical injunction and not an exclusive preserve of any church in particular.
Right.
But not all churches accept it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by JimiJunji: 10:32am On May 07, 2021
JohnSin97:

Spreading lies and falsehood is a crime even in Islam and christainity.... I'd suggest you and everyone else waits their turn for death, if you're right about Islam then you'd be with your 72 virgins, if you're wrong then you'd be on the other side, same with christains if they're wrong about Jesus Christ.

Lmao what if you're both wrong and darwin was right?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by pozehnani(f): 10:32am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:

Copy who?
Is it not part of what Jesus' commanded all christians to do in memory of Him?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2021
aspabay:

what is this one saying.

Is communion a commandment of whatever church you attend or a biblical commandment?

You clearly do not read your Bible.
Not all churches accept it.
So I know what am saying.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by farem: 10:34am On May 07, 2021
Raymond0008:
Recorded speech

...you recorded it for him before the guy died!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Shuzzi(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2021
pozehnani:

Copy who?
Is it not part of what Jesus' commanded all christians to do in memory of Him?

Right but not all christians accept it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by WhisperedNoise: 10:35am On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

In essence, you are saying you are naive. By Christian what do you really mean? Do you mean a Religion that exist in isolation from the Universe or that it is a Religion owned by families. Sounds dumb.

You should hold your Priests accountable and offer no excuse to your God. Status quo questioning summons error correction codes in our understanding. It is the way we grow.

Guess who is shallow.

Okay. Now, scoot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by WhisperedNoise: 10:36am On May 07, 2021
36STATES:
But scammer evil Adeboye claimed he raised 3 dead people just last week.

Just four days ago, at the birthday celebration of David Oyedipo, criminal pastor Adeboye narrated how a grand mother raised her 2 dead twins and their mother using a handkerchief and a little oil he gave the grandmother.

Three days later, his own son died. Now we are all expecting him to raise his son, but he is not doing that. It's either he can't or he was lying.

Adeboye remains the most evil and the most wicked scammer to have originated from Africa if not the whole world. He's worse than Bernard Medoff; at least the later scammed only wealthy investors. On the other hand, Adeboye uses scorch earth strategy. He scams the weak, the sick, the unemployed, students, politicians, refugees, the childless, the confused etc.

RIP to the dead, but his father is an evil man
Okay. Scoot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by youngpresidooo: 10:36am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Alright then but I have seen a lot.
it is not true.
That's what pentecostal churches preach more about. They even give it to babies sef
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by bukatyne(f): 10:36am On May 07, 2021
Yves4real:
The preaching was pre-recorded. He wasn't present in the live communion service and Pastor Obayemi attested to that.
May the soul of Pastor Dee rest in perfect peace. Amen.

I see.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2021
Life isn't fair at all.But life goes on
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by WhisperedNoise: 10:38am On May 07, 2021
Empiree:
My first time sending condolence message to Adeboye family over their loved one that passed away. May Allāh comfort the family this tough time.

It's not your fault, really. I blame Mr Seun.
Assuming posts relating to Christianity could only be accessed by Christians, we would have less noise from outsiders to worry about.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Lordsview(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
....Read what the Scripture says "
The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. ... Isaiah 57:1
It is well with Baba Adeboye and Mama Adeboye,It is well with RCCG members,It is well with all believers in Jesus Christ,it is well with everyone in Jesus Mighty Name.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by Mrbenny001: 10:41am On May 07, 2021
No one said weeping is a sign of weakness but he doesn't have to weep in the public and even if he has to ..he can weep on burial ground on burial day... Jesus groan before the cross.. he didn't do it openly..only his few men knew he did..he came out to preach as usual.. showing he still trust God and faith great Faith in God like Job in the Bible..it's a lesson to every believers to serve God under any circumstances..may God comfort the family
bukatyne:
He did not have to do that.

There is time for everything; it is God and not Pastor Adeboye doing the work.

If Jesus could weep publicly before resurrecting Lazarus, groan and express His fears before the crucifixion and express his sorrow loudly when God forsook Him at Calvary, I don't see why Pastor Adeboye could not take sometime off to grieve.

This keeps turning men of God into gods of men.

God will give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Amen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by inumidun2010(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2021
Sailor22:

No holidays in kingdom work bro

Also Pastors go on vacation in advanced countries cos YOU CANT FINISH KINGDOM WORK.... WISDOM is the PRINCIPAL THING...

I won't mention the name of a POPULAR NIGERIAN PREACHER that SLUMPED during SERVICE... GOOGLE is your FRIEND. ...
If you DIE today as a G.O THE HOLY SPIRIT will only COMFORT your LOVED ONES...
Following month will see the APPOINTMENT OF A NEW G.O... Na then YOU GO KNOW SAY NO BE ONLY YOU DEY INSIDE LIFE....
Everything about us in NIGERIA Na DO OR DIE.... I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSED IT, But I definitely know it's not the PASSION FOR SOULS... you can win a soul on a BUSINESS TRIP...
SERVICE WILL STILL HOLD IN THAT LATE PASTOR'S CHURCH... Wisdom Na the KOKO
Re: Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death by LisaAnneMia: 10:43am On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:

A Pentecostal criticizing Holy Communion?

Never heard of it.

I have only heard people 'criticize' Churches who teach members to take it on their own.
Hi! Is anything wrong in people taking it on their own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.