Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

College Of North Atlantic Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / College Of North Atlantic Canada (1326 Views)

Nigerian Law School Rejects Law Graduates Of North American Uni, Houdegbe / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

College Of North Atlantic Canada by Amakapius: 7:14am On May 07, 2021
Please if any one here has schooled In the college of North Atlantic Canada, I need information on how to send my hard copy to the college of North Atlantic..
Also, I applied for personal care attendant. It's an undergraduate certificate program. My first degree is economics.
I need advice please.
Thank you
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by daddytime(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2021
Amakapius:
Please if any one here has schooled In the college of North Atlantic Canada, I need information on how to send my hard copy to the college of North Atlantic..
Also, I applied for personal care attendant. It's an undergraduate certificate program. My first degree is economics.
I need advice please.
Thank you

College of the North Atlantic
1 Prince Philip Drive
P.O. Box 1693
St. John’s, NL
Canada A1C 5P7
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Amakapius: 8:24am On May 07, 2021
Please @daddytime do you school in CNA?
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by daddytime(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2021
Amakapius:
Please @daddytime do you school in CNA?

Nope, I don't. My brother is trying to get in too, he hasn't applied though.
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Amakapius: 10:52am On May 07, 2021
Okay thank you
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Blakmandk: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
@daddytime, was your brother able to get an admission?
If yes, is he resuming this fall?
If yes, has he gotten his study visa?
I’ll be glad to get a reply from you sir.
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by daddytime(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Blakmandk:
@daddytime, was your brother able to get an admission?
If yes, is he resuming this fall?
If yes, has he gotten his study visa?
I’ll be glad to get a reply from you sir.

He got admission but decided not to follow up on it.
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Blakmandk: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wow… that’s surprising…
daddytime:

Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Basquiatttt: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
hey bro, I just applied to the College of North Atlantic for my little brother. Same programme I see you applied for Computer Systems Networking for the Sept 2023 term. Can you please let me know what the turnaround time is for the application? Also were you able to eventually get your visa and what was the turnaround time for that as well? Hopefully you did. Thanks.

Blakmandk:
Wow… that’s surprising…
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Basquiatttt: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
hello, was there any specific reasons as to why he decided not to follow up on it? If you care to share.

What was the turnaround time for his admissions decision and what course did he apply for?

Thanks

daddytime:

Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Basquiatttt: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello, did you end up applying to CNA and did you get admitted? And any updates with your visa? Im trying to get an idea of the turnaround times for these. Shooting for the Sept 2023 semester. Thanks

Amakapius:
I need advice please.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Comfort2001: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Basquiatttt:
Hello, did you end up applying to CNA and did you get admitted? And any updates with your visa? Im trying to get an idea of the turnaround times for these. Shooting for the Sept 2023 semester. Thanks

Hello ,have you been able to apply ?,I want to apply for the medical office Management 2 years diploma for September 2023
I studied biochemistry in my undergraduate
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by idirect(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Comfort2001:
Hello ,have you been able to apply ?,I want to apply for the medical office Management 2 years diploma for September 2023
I studied biochemistry in my undergraduate

Did you later apply? What is the status of your application?
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Easymoney5: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
Basquiatttt:

I also want to study there (CNA) , please if anyone is in canada he can add me pls,my WhatsApp +2347068361313
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by ICFinvestor1: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Please my people, I am urgently in need of help, I applied for a MSC degree in food science, wrote a comprehensive SOP, Yesterday I got a msg from the Admission officer, request I write 450words of things they should know that is not in my CV or my SOP, i am kinda blank now cox I stated everything in my SOP. Pls someone should help me with a sample. Thanks and God Bless
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Adex2442: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Easymoney5:
I also want to study there (CNA) , please if anyone is in canada he can add me pls,my WhatsApp +2347068361313

Wassup have u gotten admitted
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Ri0207: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Amakapius:
I need advice please.
Thank you

Amakapius
Were you admitted and granted visa? I studied statistics and wish to apply for the same program. Somehow skeptical.

1 Like

Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Amakapius: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
I was admitted didn't get the visa because of my financial proof. The officer said it didn't look like I'll return to Nigeria
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Ri0207: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Amakapius:
I was admitted didn't get the visa because of my financial proof. The officer said it didn't look like I'll return to Nigeria

Oh, so sorry about that. Did you order for your GCMS note? Just try if you can get a sponsor. Make sure you have proof of home tie. Don’t be discouraged please. Re-apply and you will get it by God’s grace.
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by YOUGLOWHOMES: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hello Aunties/Uncles. I have followed the discussion thread as regards College of North Atlantic [CNA]. I saw AmakaPius's comments since April 2021 till 2023. It was just so destabilizing to see the effort put in and the outcome. I deeply empathize with you AmakaPius.

I applied to CNA since 28th Sept and only got an email acknowledging my application. My Sponsor's funds with which Study Permit application can be submitted is available till Jan 2024 but all calls to the School have remained unreplied.

Please, I want to know (1) if there is an idea of a timeline to receive a decision on whether or not I am admitted (2) When I will likely receive or be issued a Letter of Acceptance which is critical in the Visa Application documentation. This appears long but be kind to help me know when I can get CNA's Admission Letter/Letter of Acceptance?

If you wish to reach me via Whatsapp, I am currently as of now, visiting my sponsor in Canada and he can be reached at +17805734996. Thx
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by ibikunleA(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2023
After applying to CNA and u pay your 100 CAD application fee, u will receive a confirmation mail to that effect. A profile will then be created for you on the school web/platform which will be a means of communication between the student and the school.
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Bliss5606: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Amakapius:
I need advice please.
Thank you

Please did you get admission with college of North Atlantic?
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Bliss5606: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
daddytime:

Please can I email you? I would like to ask some questions
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Sirmikky1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16
ibikunleA:
After applying to CNA and u pay your 100 CAD application fee, u will receive a confirmation mail to that effect. A profile will then be created for you on the school web/platform which will be a means of communication between the student and the school.

Hi

Please, did you make payment for the application fee via the "pay my tuition" portal?
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by Transbaba: 6:31am On Feb 08
Must I send my documents by P.O.Box
daddytime:

College of the North Atlantic
1 Prince Philip Drive
P.O. Box 1693
St. John’s, NL
Canada A1C 5P7
Re: College Of North Atlantic Canada by TGCML: 7:42am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://triplegltd.com/

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Past Questions And Answers For 2021 Candidates / Searching For Bbhs Old- Boys / What Makes A Genius?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.