Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad (49081 Views)

At age 27 Am Slowly Going Mad What Can I Do / Help, My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nephilim: 2:13pm On May 07, 2021
Mrskillz1:

My mom went there many years ago.
But that Sunday, my Dad said as they got there, it was that week that TB Joshua got some wise men to pray for people.
She was prayed for but...,

So since then, we never went back.
eeyah sorry about that!
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On May 07, 2021
Nephilim:
eeyah sorry about that!
Really? "Sorry" is all she gets from you when your grand solution turns out a flop? undecided
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On May 07, 2021
I hope your brother is not MrPresident1 grin because his case is terminal! grin

Chains and death is his medication! No phones allowed oh! grin
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Adamgeneral12: 2:53pm On May 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
I hope your brother is not MrPresident1 grin because his case is terminal! grin

Chains and death is his medication! No phones allowed oh! grin
This no be joking mata na d thing that is paining some one o

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by KvngSO1: 3:01pm On May 07, 2021
Please google NSPPD and check out some of Pastor Jerry Eze's prayer videos.You will return with a testimony.What God cannot do,does not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On May 07, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

I grew up seeing my Mom mad.
By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.
But my brother was still mad.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.
I told him that I won't let him miss his injection ever again.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.
I

Mmmh! Mmmh!

My spirit is moving! What has your dad done? What does he know? There must be a Cause!

Have you heard about the "the Curse Causeless"?

This is not Schizo, but I'm no doctor. But my spirit is moving
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2021
Sad cry
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Dreyton36: 3:44pm On May 07, 2021
CandyOps:
It's like you want your brothers to go COMPLETELY MAD abi??

You already have proof that medications work to an extent on your younger brother abi? Which other solution do you seek alert from what works already??!

The moment you carry that man into a spiritual home is the moment his madness will go into gear 4.

And deep down inside you, you already know the source of the problem. IT IS HEREDITARY! A.K.A in your blood.

Hello!! You mean to say you went through school and the words 'genetics' never sunk into your head?!

You see religion and superstition is really killing African growth. How can a fully grown university educated man seek health solutions from any other place outside a health facility??

And before u start quoting me, just know I also have a cousin who is mentally unstable and suffers from schizophrenia too.

My neighbor had a burst vein in his head from High BP complications and his illiterate mom rushed him to a spiritual home where he went into coma during their spiritual razzmatazz.

Before her head correct it's too late. Nigga was DOA by the time they got to the hospital.

In fact, I believe any religious home that takes on the role of a healthcare provider should be sued and probably even shut down.

Here is how the scientific process works:

- You encounter a problem.
- You make guesses/assumptions to what the solution could be & ask questions to the cause of the prob.
- You make guesses using the answers you got. Called a hypothesis. This guess should be something testable. Meaning anyone can replicate the tests.
- Make a prediction from the answers you get
- Now you run some tests on that hypothesis (usually trial and errors while noting what works)
- You come up with more hypothesis
- You know what works to an extent (in your case, drugs) which leads you to making a clearer prediction.

- you test again till you come up with a theory of how to go about such issues in future...

Now, over the thousands of years mankind and modern humans have literally done almost all these testing for us and we only have to improve on it. But NO! Not an African man.

An African man will encounter a problem and instead of following the scientific step, he will immediately say to himself, "I need to talk to God about this" or worse, "it looks spiritual. I can't do anything about it if God doesn't do anything about it"

... And just in that moment, all the creative ideas and potential discoveries that could have been made will be cut short!

You see, when we cry over the dangers of superstition in Africa and how it is underdeveloping us Christians and other religious folks will rather put the devil on you by calling Atheist or Apethists (people who don't care about deities) devil worshipers than see reasons with us.

I mean, just imagine what an adult who passed through the 4 walls of a classroom is saying. It's deeper than just getting school knowledge and I don't blame anyone because it is a result of hundreds of years of torture and slavery by the white people who brought on this scam called religion to us

(Don't mistake religion for spirituality or spiritism)

Africans pls plssss stop bowing to the ducking skies and learn to use your heads

The damaging effects of religion is not just found in our healthcare system. It's everywhere. Most especially in our minds. Slavery ducked us up real good. But then we keep ducking ourselves everyday by choosing to remain in the slavery

It's like what Kanye West said in an interview on TMZ that went viral. "400 years of slavery seemed like a choice"

Sorry I'm coming off as harsh but pls I beg you in the name of anything you believe in, DO NOT STEP ONE FOOT into ANY religious home. Well, except you want to dump your bro there for the worse.

And the funny thing is this:

When you let a super-religious person in on the TRUTH about their bullshit they'll always go through these stages:

1. Denial or Ridicule (they deny it or Ridicule it/you)

2. Rejection [they reject it entirely and will become violent towards the source of the information (you) ]

3. Acceptance (they finally begin to see reason)

Which explains why I don't like having a religious convo with anyone. I just listen and nod or zone you off.

And the reason is because I hate being the bearer of bad news. And I hate being at the receiving end of the 3 stages of accepting the truth I listed above.

It's also one of the reasons why the bearer of bad news in the olden days were usually put to death by the King.

Anyone who loses a loved one also passes through those 3 stages before accepting the truth.

First, you ridicule the info.
Then you react violent to oppose it.
Later, acceptance dwells in.

It also explains why most superstitious folks HATE atheist (or rather dispise the people/persons who first told them God don't exist)

And another reason is because it goes against everything you've ever known from birth. In other words, the person is saying you're stewpid.

And no one likes being stewpid

Million words
Zero sense cry

Op don't listen to this werey o
He must be talking about abroad hospitals with better medical equipments and not naija
Even buhari know that naija is gone that's why he goes to the U.K just to check up on his ear

Go to T.B joshua's church , synagogue of all nations
It's always crowded but it's worth the wait

It's located at ikotun in Lagos state , they have hotels to book if you want to sleep over
I'm sure in few days or weeks you'll be attended to

You tried healing your elder bro with scientifical meds nothing worked
Now it's your younger bro
Who knows who's next?

I pray you're not bc you're the only backbone left

Make a trip to Lagos state, and head to ikotun , if you need someone to take you round let me know and I'll provide you someone

In damian marley's voice in the song titled (sabali_patience)

Some of the smartest dummies can't read the language of egyptian mummies
Some fly to the moon and can't find food for their starving tummies , pay no mind to the youths bc it's not like the future depends on it
Save the animals in the zoo bc the chimpanzees them ah make big money
This is what the media pillages

TAKE NOTE:

On TV the picture is , SAVAGES in villages
and the SCIENTIST still can't explain the pyramids
Evangelist making a living out the videos of little kids

TAKE NOTE AGAIN VERY IMPORTANT:

THE AVERAGE MAN CAN'T PROVE MOST OF THE THINGS THAT HE CHOOSES TO SPEAK OF
AND STILL WONT RESEARCH AND FIND OUT THE ROOT OF THE TRUTH THAT HE SEEK OF .....

Science have no strong backup on insanity but mere due process
This is clearly a curse and you have to break it and you'll surely break it else it might spread ans I pray it doesn't

Go to SYNAGOGUE and I'm 99% sure your problems will be solved if you have faith

Or Apostle johnson suleiman in Edo state , Auchi (Omega fire ministries)
I have people that can lead you there in both states

If you give a deaf ear na you sabi , if you like judge me by my kpoli , I'm only giving a helping hand from my heart

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Blessedzion: 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

That's Pathetic! The case is not medical! There is noting medical in this.
This is pure wicked evil Projection on the Family.
Only GOD can sort out your family! There is nothing else. Any other thing or Place will be from Frying pan to Fire..
All of you in the Family should Run into The Lords Chosen!

I strongly concur Sis. Find your way to the Lords Chosen headquarters in Lagos. Believe me, you'll be glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by DennisEche(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Amen.

I really need genuine help.
I believe so much that this will stop in my generation because my Mom used to tell us then even when she was mad that we will be fine. I want my brothers to be fine.
OP i am sorry for the thing you are going. but i will suggest you seek spiritual consultation. be careful of scammers here.
If you were closed by around the North central region i would have helped but you are far. I wish you luck
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by olamide0147: 3:56pm On May 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even in Jesus Christ's time on earth, the blind were called blind, the mad were called mad, the sick were called sick, the deaf were called deaf. Stop hyper focusing on the meaningless things and instead wake back up to reality! undecided

Jesus Christ introduced Himself as a physician to the sick needing healing, so what exactly do you have against medicine and those who do not have immediate access to miracles using them? undecided

Nowhere in the bible have you lot ever been told that the use of medications influence your faith in any way yet you believe in the lies of the con men you call Mogs, against God Himself , and to what end? undecided

You ask her to love her brothers logically and then you suggest that she live afraid of them having hallucinatory episodes that might lead them to thinking her a threat, still you discourage her seeking the advice of mental health experts on how to deal with them - why is that? undecided
Did you know more about this roman god or you talking about the things that was wrote about him in that different version books called bible Because yall Christians aren't followers of messiah your prayers only answer when Jesus name because almighty God has promised to treat us all equally while still on earth but hsnd picked only the qualified people after death be wise
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by olamide0147: 4:01pm On May 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

That's Pathetic! The case is not medical! There is noting medical in this.
This is pure wicked evil Projection on the Family.
Only GOD can sort out your family! There is nothing else. Any other thing or Place will be from Frying pan to Fire..
All of you in the Family should Run into The Lords Chosen!
See pastor most of yall claiming or acting to drown in ocean of religion we be so sad after when you realised you've been worshipping a man made God. So whatever that happens in life is spiritual, you dumbass

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Lamasta(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2021
OP your family as a whole needs deliverance from that madness spirit called schizophrenia continue to take medication for your brother while also taking them to the alter of God to seek the mercies of God for your family as a whole, seek that mercy for every member of your family by name by birth by whatever ask the Lord to take away every trace of that sickness and pray that the medication your brother is taking to treat every symptoms of the sickness......
Kneel before the alter of God and ask for mercy with or without a pastor...

Seek the mercies of God for your family and not any church or MOG as some religious people in here are saying.....

May the mercies of God uproot the spirit of schizophrenia in your family in Jesus name...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 07, 2021
Are you ready to go spiritual?
Can you travel down to western Nigeria? If the above is yes,, oh
Can you go spiritually native? Then if yes send me a pm... I will link you up and I pray all will be fine... If all didn't work here, it will work in cotounu...
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Angelacruz: 5:28pm On May 07, 2021
May God heal dem
Mrskillz1:

I have asked questions.
My mom became mad as she got pregnant with my younger brother.
By then, my Dad said he took her to several places and was told that it was ogbanje. My mom is very beautiful and hardworking.
Her family joined in the solution.
She became okay after she put to bed.
Then they decided not to have more kids.
My mom's shop is in main market onitsha, after a few years, the madness returned and her shop was closed down. By then, we had grown a little and so everyone concentrated on us, giving us a life.
I remember that my mom leaves house every morning and will trek to main market and hang around there and return by evening.
This she did daily.
She was not violent. She was usually by herself.
Her brothers usually came to see her.
My Dad took care of her grooming.
Until few years back when she suddenly stopped going to market and stayed indoors for like a week.
Then one night, my Dad said she called him as they were sleeping and said to him that we will be fine.
Then they slept off and she didn't wake up in the morning.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by gregyboy(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
I

Mmmh! Mmmh!

My spirit is moving! What has your dad done? What does he know? There must be a Cause!

Have you heard about the "the Curse Causeless"?

This is not Schizo, but I'm no doctor. But my spirit is moving

Craze men

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by meetme01: 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.

Madam.. Please, that word "Mad" is unfair to his state of health. At least he has been diagnosed and you know is mental illness - Schizophrenia. There is still something you need to do.. Go back to the mental health facility to ask if it's catatonic or hebephrenic.

You need to understand all these before other intervention(s) can take place. You don't just inject a mentally ill patient alone. Other interventions need to go on with medication. This actually give some results which you then need to work on.

In the mental health facility, they have medical social workers, let them do further intervention and advise on what other steps you need to do. The social worker will understand what you ain't doing well and what actually triggers him. Probably, you are abusing the injection or other medications used.

My advice - further intervention is needed.

Nigerians, we attribute every negative issue to spirituality. Every mentally ill person is not as a result of witchcraft or other things you think.

The question is, what is the background of the boy's mental state.? The sister did not state and I doubt if she ask his friends wayback. Lots of issues might have been causal factors.

Drawing from what she wrote-

As a student it might be substance abuse, heartbreak that let to depression, school grade, hatred for the course and all sorts.

From the family - it might be hereditary, lack of support, hatred for either or both parents and so on.

When you understand the background of every problem, you proffer solutions to the problem.

Everything is not spiritual. Taking him around might compound his mental health because all sort of concoctions will be administered. He can be mentally stable if you do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Believersgist: 5:38pm On May 07, 2021
Never ceases to pray.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by peropoliet(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm so unhappy.

can you text me with the number under my signature let have a talk

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On May 07, 2021
olamide0147:

Did you know more about this roman god or you talking about the things that was wrote about him in that different version books called bible Because yall Christians aren't followers of messiah your prayers only answer when Jesus name because almighty God has promised to treat us all equally while still on earth but hsnd picked only the qualified people after death be wise
I don't understand what any of what you typed has to do with what I wrote. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by GodWrites: 6:24pm On May 07, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Has your intelligence ever failed you?
Did you see me here all these years seeking for solution?
I went science way because I knew it's in the gene but then, I found that it's not the best because of the generations after and so I began to seek permanent solution.
Something must have triggered it because my mom's ancestors had no record of such.
So if it started along the line, something must have influenced it. This is why I'm out here looking for a fix. Not the kind of fix drugs do.
Something higher.

I'm intelligent my dear, but right now...I really do not know.

If you're looking for a fix, I doubt if you can afford it. Every heard of gene editing?

Ever heard of crisper? This is a latest technology that allow scientists to edit the genes of babies.

If it were in your case, the only solution will be to genetically edit future offsprings.

This technology is not even approved yet, due to ethical reasons. But China doesn't care, and they have already started producing super solders.

That this, solders that are stronger, faster, more smarter, and even more handsome.

Perhaps the days of incredible Hulk will soon be upon us.

As for your brothers, the solution would have been Neurolink, a tiny chip currently being developed by Elon Musk.

With Neurolink implanted in the brain of your younger brothers, the device will be able to interact with their brain and subsequently stop their mental disorder.

This tech is also going to be helpful to patients with depression, paralysis, anxiety, blindness addiction, etc.

You know the bonus? With the chip, one can control electronic devices without touching them, like your smartphone.

Sadly, this tech is in development. But its progress is always on news, follow! There is YouTube, Twitter, search 'Neurolink.'

For now, I don't think there is a better option if not continue using the drugs you already have and hope that one day, these technologies will become available.

Lastly, your brothers are not mad. They are just seeing things you normally wouldn't see, unless you take LSDs, Shrooms, DMT, etc.

Perhaps you can take them, and experience what it means for them to disconnect from this reality. They are torn between a strange reality, different from ours.

Imagine seeing eyes all over your room. Imagine seeing hands around you, trying to grab you.. Ever see a shadow stalk you? You can't see his face but he's there, and there are signs everywhere.

Your brother's disorder is the worst disorder anyone can have. Those with bipolar, acute depression, PTSD, BDD, borderline, and multiple personality disorders can at least live a normal life with adherence to their drugs.

But not someone who is trapped in the civil war, where all he hears is gunshots and bombings. Sometimes they can swear they saw a tank ram through their bedroom.

The human brain is a mystery, and also a fascinating mechanism. Try to study it, and you'll know what solutions are viable to you.

Woe to you, that you have to carry this burden. I can only but send you hope, light, and more favors.

Ps: don't waste your money on Native Doctors, Pastors, or Imams. You're too educated for that.

The people who will help you most are psychologists, neurologists, and psychotherapists.

Put your social media account to use, and join groups related to these fields.

Study to show thyself approve!

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On May 07, 2021
KvngSO1:
Please google NSPPD and check out some of Pastor Jerry Eze's prayer videos.You will return with a testimony.What God cannot do,does not exist.
Will you pay the expenses for the trip and all? undecided

Cause all this go here, go there, costs money!

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On May 07, 2021
MykOnyxo:
Can you go spiritually native? Then if yes send me a pm... I will link you up and I pray all will be fine... If all didn't work here, it will work in cotounu...
Why not offer to pay for the trip too because all this go-here-go-there costs money. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by GodWrites: 6:37pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Mystery9(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2021
Meet Apostle Arome Osayi of Remnant Christian Network Makurdi. His family had similar Issue b4 God used him to bring deliverance to his family. And now God is using him mightly. And you can visit Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia Zaria. Let God bring total deliverance to your brother and family in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why not offer to pay for the trip too because all this go-here-go-there costs money. undecided
Talk straight. What do you mean?
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On May 07, 2021
MykOnyxo:

Talk straight. What do you mean?
You dey tell dem go here and there...na you go pay transportation for them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by dyangprof(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2021
Ask your father questions

I think he has some confidential query to answer

Believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You dey tell dem go here and there...na you go pay transportation for them? undecided
I didn't ask her to "go there, go there" but to come down to where she will find solutions is. She won't pay a dime till all is settled. This is no be business but pure African Science.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
MykOnyxo:

I didn't ask her to "go there, go there" but to come down to where she will find solutions is. She won't pay a dime till all is settled. This is no be business but pure African Science.
Does she have to travel to wherever it is you want her to go?
MykOnyxo:
Yes, so therefore, you are indeed sending her on a journey chasing after solutions .i.e. a go-here-go-there! undecided
And that journey will cost her expenses with no 100% assurance from you that at the other end is the absolute solution to the problem she seeks help with. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does she have to travel to wherever it is you want her to go? Yes, so therefore, you are indeed sending her on a journey chasing after solutions .i.e. a go-here-go-there! undecided
And that journey will cost her expenses with no 100% assurance from you that at the other end is the absolute solution to the problem she seeks help with. undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On May 07, 2021
MykOnyxo:

lipsrsealed
you didn't think about that, did you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.