Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97454 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 6:53pm On May 01, 2011
The thirteenth contestant is from Uganda and her name is Sharon Nalukenge (25yrs) hmmmmmmm 2 contestants so far from Uganda.

The Fourteenth is from Malawi her name is Felicia Susan Ngoma (23yrs)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2011
Wow. I can see some old names from bba allstars are here. Hello ScreenDiva, Tatiana009, Honeyfave, Otumfour.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 7:00pm On May 01, 2011
The fifteenth contestant is from Botswana and his name is Zeus Bantsi (24yrs) the second contestant so far
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 7:01pm On May 01, 2011
montelik:

Wow. I can see some old names from bba allstars are here. Hello ScreenDiva, Tatiana009, Honeyfave, Otumfour.

Hi!!!!! Good to see u here too,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 01, 2011
Hi Montelik, nice to be back yeah
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 7:09pm On May 01, 2011
The sixteenth contestant is from Zambia, her name is Kimberly Musonda (25yrs)

The seventeenth contestant is Millicent Mugadi (28yrs) from Kenya
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ecashxpert: 7:12pm On May 01, 2011
Whatever happens, I'm 110% behind our home gal. Though it is very unlikely she may win cos of previous winners from 9ja but i wish her the very best and hope she wins. grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by honeyfave: 7:13pm On May 01, 2011
whaz up montelik, it's a pleasure to see u here
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 7:14pm On May 01, 2011
montelik:

tatiana009:

Hi Montelik, nice to be back yeah

na wah o!! nobody wan greet me grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Cogent: 7:18pm On May 01, 2011
I dont want Nigeria to win again. How many times should we win nah?
Aaaaand,
I think they just packed women in this year's show because they want a woman to win this time.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2011
^^^^

i just wanna enjoy the show and the flirt, but i aint into pushing our candidate to win,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by honeyfave: 7:24pm On May 01, 2011
you re welcome icez.
honestly speaking, i still ve some level of hatred on zimbabwea housemates, may be because of their racism and munya strategies. i will support east africa housemates to the fullest eventhough i'll nt neglect our own- i dont want nigeria to win but zimbabwea ll never smell d money.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 01, 2011
honeyfave:

you re welcome icez.
honestly speaking, i still ve some level of hatred on zimbabwea housemates, may be because of their racism and munya strategies. i will support east africa housemates to the fullest eventhough i'll nt neglect our own- i dont want nigeria to win but zimbabwea ll never smell d money.

am with you on this one, def against Zim and SADC infact, supporting East Africa
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 01, 2011
Karen is fugly
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Cogent: 7:34pm On May 01, 2011
kobi,
9 women, 5 men.
How much flirting could we possibly see?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2011
i already like the idea of an eastern african winning,

but dstv nigeria staff should be shot
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 7:40pm On May 01, 2011
The eighteenth contestant is from South Africa, her name is Nkuli Ngquola (23yrs)

The Nineteenth contestant is from Ghana her name is Confidence Haugen (37yrs) the oldest so far in Big brother history

The Twentieth contestant is from Namibia his name is Jossy Ailonga (28yrs)

The Twenty first contestant is from Tanzania her name is Bhoke Egina (28yrs)

The 22nd contestant is from Ethiopia and his name is Danny Kassa (34yrs)

The 23rd Contestant is from Zimbabwe and his name is Wendall Parson (23yrs)

The 24th contestant is from Nigeria and her name is Karen Igho (27yrs) the second contestant from Naija, this girl be like Agbero oooooo its getting hot in here,

The 25th contestant is from Malawi and his name is Lomwe Namali (27yrs)

The 26th contestant is from Ghana and his name is Alex Biney (31yrs)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 7:40pm On May 01, 2011
honeyfave:

you re welcome icez.

thanks grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2011
kobi,
9 women, 5 men.
How much flirting could we possibly see

are u kidding me,

it cherry picking for the guys
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2011
lemme get this right,

am i hearing 26th housemates

omo na face me i face u
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 7:53pm On May 01, 2011
tatiana009:

Karen is fugly

ScreenDiva:

The eighteenth contestant is from South Africa, her name is Nkuli Ngquola (23yrs)

The Nineteenth contestant is from Ghana her name is Confidence Haugen (37yrs) the oldest so far in Big brother history

The Twentieth contestant is from Namibia his name is Jossy Ailonga (28yrs)

The Twenty first contestant is from Tanzania her name is Bhoke Egina (28yrs)

The 22nd contestant is from Ethiopia and his name is Danny Kassa (34yrs)

The 23rd Contestant is from Zimbabwe and his name is Wendall Parson (23yrs)

[/b]The 24th contestant is from Nigeria and her name is Karen Igho (27yrs) the second contestant from Naija, this girl be like Agbero oooooo its getting hot in here, [b]

The 25th contestant is from Malawi and his name is Lomwe Namali (27yrs)

The 26th contestant is from Ghana and his name is Alex Biney (31yrs)

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by otumfour(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2011
montelik:

Greetings mahn,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2011
I like the creativity of my compatriots.
Omo na face me I face you - that's creative, Kobikwelu
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by sirwebs(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2011
How do i activate my channel 198 pls?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mirob(f): 10:21pm On May 01, 2011
hey guys, I registerd on DSTV connect last season and this season I can't find text to tv,I mean how can I write on the tv strap of bigbrother or do I have to register again?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MeGaStReEt: 10:33pm On May 01, 2011
Fuji House of Commotion
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by emmadinoyi: 10:43pm On May 01, 2011
glad to see all my pple back here, im sure its gonna be a jolly ride all the way, shout out to Tatiana009, screendiva, kobikwelu, montelik and everyothe bb fan that rocked this forum. Im on the eastafrican train too, and we must let them know we ar out to support them.
catch y"all all d way smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by emmadinoyi: 10:48pm On May 01, 2011
uganda guys r HOT, from GAE to MORRISS to PHIL and HANNY and now,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2011
@sirwebs: if you had registered, then go to DSTV AFRICA
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Kunbee: 11:49pm On May 01, 2011
Its good to be back
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2011
There is just too many people in the house, boring so far
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 2:36am On May 02, 2011
As i posted on y facebook wall

Big Brother Africa 6. 14 countries, 26 housemates. All with a pair except Angola and Ethiopia, revenue-quota related maybe. 10 guys 16 girls; Fair enough as guys have won 4 of the 5 previous editions, the past 2 being both Nigerian guys. Both Nigerian housemates are girls; fair enough for earlier mentioned reasons. Let's go there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do? / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.