Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,394 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97179 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lawyerchap(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2011
Yeah, finally my Channel 198 came onstream this morning. Saw the Premiere but my subscription expired the next day and it took three days to get me back on. No thanks to the blasted so called super dealers of DSTV who could not activate the channel for me. One trip to Multichoice yesterday evening promptly sorted me out.

A word of warning: If you are on the compact bouquet and you are having problems with Channel 198, go directly to Multichoice (DO NOT GO TO A SUPER DEALER. IN PARTICULAR, AVOID THE SUPER DEALER ON IREWOLE STREET IN OPEBI, LAGOS LIKE THE PLAGUE.)When going to Multichoice, make sure your decoder is on and you have someone at home you can receive confirmation from. DO NOT TAKE YOUR SMARTCARD WITH YOU TO MULTICHOICE. Also, try not to let your subscription expire before you renew, or else you're sure to miss more than you bargained for.

I appear to have missed quite a bit, like the first kiss and the beginnings of romance between the south african guy and the Angolan chic (got that nugget of info from the strap. any truth in it?) But i'm sure i'll catch up pretty quickly with the highlights shows and 24 hours of viewing over the weekend. hehehe.

Karen karen karen. Everyone is talking about her. With good reason too. Chic's got dumps like a truck. £5000 worth of silicone. She's been the cynosure of all eyes despite being the wrong side of pretty. Also got an interesting parallel between her and our two previous winners of Big Brother. Kevin and Uti both entered for The Next Movie Star before going on to win Big Brother. Well, Karen too was in The Next Movie Star. Anyone else thinking what i'm thinking? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2011
^^^^^
YOU are a bit off on the angolaan weza and luclay (SA),
what is a fact is that hanni (ehiopian chick) was throwing herself on d lomwe dude, and even when our vina talks to the guy, you see her eyes light up,

another thing is that the women outnumber the guys approx 2:1. the competition for the men is high ,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meggy11: 10:43am On May 06, 2011
lawyerchap:

Yeah, finally my Channel 198 came onstream this morning. Saw the Premiere but my subscription expired the next day and it took three days to get me back on. No thanks to the blasted so called super dealers of DSTV who could not activate the channel for me. One trip to Multichoice yesterday evening promptly sorted me out.

A word of warning: If you are on the compact bouquet and you are having problems with Channel 198, go directly to Multichoice (DO NOT GO TO A SUPER DEALER. IN PARTICULAR, AVOID THE SUPER DEALER ON IREWOLE STREET IN OPEBI, LAGOS LIKE THE PLAGUE.)When going to Multichoice, make sure your decoder is on and you have someone at home you can receive confirmation from. DO NOT TAKE YOUR SMARTCARD WITH YOU TO MULTICHOICE. Also, try not to let your subscription expire before you renew, or else you're sure to miss more than you bargained for.

I appear to have missed quite a bit, like the first kiss and the beginnings of romance between the south african guy and the Angolan chic (got that nugget of info from the strap. any truth in it?) But i'm sure i'll catch up pretty quickly with the highlights shows and 24 hours of viewing over the weekend. hehehe.

Karen karen karen. Everyone is talking about her. With good reason too. Chic's got dumps like a truck. £5000 worth of silicone. She's been the cynosure of all eyes despite being the wrong side of pretty. Also got an interesting parallel between her and our two provious winners of Big Brother. Kevin and Uti both entered for The Next Movie Star before going on to win Big Brother. Well, Karen too was in The Next Movie Star. Anyone else thinking what i'm thinking? grin grin grin
nope!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lawyerchap(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2011
meggy 11:

nope!!!
Never say never. Stranger things have happened on Big Brother. wink wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 12:25pm On May 06, 2011
Who is Lomwe? I kind of still mix up some of them. The only guy i recognise right know is the Zimbo, the botswana rapper Zeus, Alex from Ghana and the SA guy (name again?) Hanni girl is very pretty, she doesn't need to throw herself at anyone.

Karen is not winning but she provides entertainment and controversy value infact naija cant win this time so let's just relax and watch the other countries sweat it out. Another pretty girl is the one who has Michelle Obama's hairstyle.

I try to watch every once a while but the game no just dey my body this time. I saw a picture of Karen when she was dark post-boob job she should have stayed that way because she looked less ugly
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tolagbemi: 12:32pm On May 06, 2011
i watched 2010 bba summary in the evenings, on african magic. where is the summary? not the bba full
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tolagbemi: 1:38pm On May 06, 2011
what dstv channel and time can i watch the daily highlight?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by naijagal(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2011
the way hanni is practically handing herself over to lomwe is so undecided d guy is hot but hold out a bit more gurlfriend haba!
those 2 look hawt together sha wink
talking bout hawtness luclay, lomwe & alex r super foine!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

am i the only one that michael gives d heeby jeebies? that dude is so creepy tongue tongue tongue

happy for zeus winning hoh, hope the others respect his rule. i like dat dude, he doesnt seem to have kaone psycho tendencies (at least 4 now)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 2:09pm On May 06, 2011
i have a theory
maybe the guys who screen the contestants from naija have a deal with next movie star 
that deal allows their ex - hm,  the next bba HMs grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2011
I have tried to watch when I can, but its been difficult. This is bba revolution like for me and I couldn't watch that one. There is just too much going on. Too many girls, too many housemates, too much noise, too much forming and so many different names and "accents" to recognize. D house doesn't have a natural order and its making it difficult for me to watch, cos I like to follow d flow.

D S.A actor (is it Lucay) guy seems to have this "naija swag/style" about him. I don't know whether its strategy (considering d last 2 winners were naija guys) or he could just have picked it up naturally. Also d men this time around, seem a lot more intellectually curious than d women or maybe it looks that way cos there are more women. That Hanni chick is seriously cute. I have always said if I marry from any other African country, Ethiopia would be near d top of my list.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2011
[size=13pt]I saw em yesterday on the Africa Magic channel but i don't seem to like any of them in the house --- nothing is really freaking me like the past one (s) . smiley[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 1:58pm On May 07, 2011
What's up with that nkuli babe. The babe is feeling too smart like she knows it all. It was diffrent at first but now its just getting old.
Too much poltical arguments in the house, they should liven up.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 07, 2011
emmadinoyi you're wicked

Just heard Zeus is the current head of house. please what is the eviction format this time around?
is someone leaving tomorrow and if so on what basis?
do normal nominations start on Monday with evictions on Sunday?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I saw em yesterday on the Africa Magic channel but i don't seem to like any of them in the house --- nothing is really freaking me like the past one (s) . smiley[/size]
The famous ogaga4luv, wow! so you are a fan of big brother.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bebe4u(f): 9:56pm On May 07, 2011
is anyone watching the party in da house now? hmmmmn things are getting steamimg with grandma Confidence with some dude in the pool.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 9:59pm On May 07, 2011
There r so many people in the house and the garden is so small it looks like a real club.
too many girl not enough guys, wonder what will happen tonight
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bebe4u(f): 10:02pm On May 07, 2011
BBA party turning to a stripping garden now, nice jam any way. enjoying myself.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by otumfour(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2011
The house inside juzzzz dey beeee grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:33am On May 08, 2011
Thank God for this article. i think I'm clear now. All of una here fall my hand. F4k all ya!

Big Brother Amplified Housemates On Probation

The Big Brother Amplified housemates will on Sunday know whether they have been found wanting or not as they have been put on probation and are having auditions to secure a place in the house.

Big Brother revealed to the housemates on Sunday(1st May) evening that they were not yet fully fledged housemates and they would have to earn their stay in the house.

The housemates spent the week working on various tasks and their fate will be determined by their performances.

The Housemates gave it their all during the speech presentation Task but Big Brother decided that they would know their fate on how they had faired during the entire Auditions Week on Sunday(8th March)

“Housemates, have you been found wanting or you have tipped the scales in your favour? Big Brother will reveal on Sunday,” said Big Brother.

Big Brother caused a bit of a stir in the house when he emphasised the importance of the Audition Week, telling the housemates that all aspects of their behaviour would be considered in the selection of the final housemates.

He further left them with the thought that “people rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing”.

This statement kept the housemates guessing but some still made silly comments throughout Biggie’s announcement while others could not hide the fact that they were concerned.

On Sunday will therefore be D-day for the housemates as they will know Big Brothers’ decision on whether some of them will be evicted or not.

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wumine(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2011
Granma Confidence! Hahahaha!!!!! No be lie o
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wumine(f): 12:58pm On May 08, 2011
Michael a.k.a. Flirt master. Hitting on all the girls in the house: i think he will move onto the guys when he is thru with the girls
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wumine(f): 1:03pm On May 08, 2011
I like the football talk going on with the guys; that aw i like guys to be not to be talking about rubbish threesomes and foursomes. Way to go Jossy!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wumine(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2011
Hanni, where art thou? Still hanging over after testernight's party?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wumine(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2011
we now have 15 Housemates back in the house that we call “Heads” and 11 in the House that we call "Tails".
Heads is the original house while 'Tails' is the new house and its fab! Wishe the groups was the other way round though
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 8:22pm On May 08, 2011
i prefer the girls in the main house and the guys in the other house. at least they left Hanni and lomwe together. i wanna see what happens between those two. i don't like this twist at all.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2011
[size=13pt]Hey people i am wondering if any one here is not enjoying this Big brothers amplified that is going on now . I mean , i haven't seen any interesting scene (s) like the past ones . lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meggy11: 11:15am On May 09, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Hey people i am wondering if any one here is not enjoying this Big brothers amplified that is going on now . I mean , i haven't seen any interesting scene (s) like the past ones . lipsrsealed[/size]

Just give them some time. It is always like that.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2011
[size=13pt]If you said so I'll wait and see. . . smiley[/size]

meggy 11:

Just give them some time. It is always like that.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lawyerchap(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2011
What, no nominations updates? You guys have got to be kidding me!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethanmoss: 6:55pm On May 09, 2011
Hey Duude i need the settings for the htc desire hd for MTN mrethanmoss@gmail.com thanks
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

lawyerchap:

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kliffo(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2011
lawyerchap:

This seasons BBA show is rather boring so far. The Nigerian girl Vina is up for eviction.
I cant feel her so far and her chat session was disappointing. I wont be surprised if she
walks on Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do? / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.