Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97176 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:11pm On May 12, 2011
Luclay: I Want Cigarettes
Mumba mentioned Luclay as the sexiest Housemate, but said she was still trying to get to know Miss P. According to her, Nic was the Housemate that played the game the best in the House.

Bhoke told Big Brother that Alex is the sexiest Housemate and said Karen is her least favoutite of them all. She mentioned Kim as one of the Housemates that have the best strategies.

Kim giggled through her speech, while telling Big Brother that her mother is unlikely to approve of the pictures she took during the Calendar Task. She said she found Nkuli to be the sexiest Housemate, but could not say who her least favourite Housemate was.

"I need cigarettes, Big Brother", Lucaly told Big Brother during his Day 10 Chat session. He would not be drawn into saying who his least favourite Housemate was, but he wasn't impressed when he left the Chat Room, because he was denied cigarettes.

Lotus said Luclay looks good but he could be a bit taller. With regard to her least favourite Housemate, she said she found it the hardest to get along with Bhoke, even though they had met outside the House. (And they happen to be from the same country, TANZANIA!!!)

Nic said he felt Ernest played his game the best and went on to say that Kim uses sex appeal as part of strategy but, it wasn't working with all the male Housemates.

Nkuli mentioned Luclay and Alex as two Housemates she thought were the sexiest. She said Ernest was her least favourite Housemate, not only because of his altercation with Luclay.

Ernest said he found Bhoke to be the sexiest Housemate, because he is soft about her sexual side. His least favourite Housemate is Nkuli, because according to Ernest she acted immaturely when she got herself in Ernest and Luclay's altercation.

Miss P said Lotus and Alex were the sexiest Housemates, but said Luclay had moods and she struggled to adjust to him.

Alex said that he felt that the Housemates were influenced by Nic to wager 100 percent, because he is charismatic and plays the game better than anyone in the Tails House.

Karen told Big Brother that everyone is sexy in their own way and would not say who her least favourite Housemate is.
Comments
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:14pm On May 12, 2011
REGRETTING ALREADY??

Shortly after midnight, Weza and Vimbai confessed they felt uneasy about the pictures they took for the 'Discreetly Nude' photo-shoot. They were worried about what it portrayed to the viewers.

Weza said it was better for the unknowns in the House but people already knew her as a personality and she was hoping that they didn't think she was "using" her body to campaign for votes.

The Angolan Housemate complained that to add salt to injury, her people didn't even understand English so they could have been shocked as to why she was suddenly half naked on television.

Big Brother challenged the Housemates to design and shoot a calendar featuring all the Housemates under various themes.

Vimbai said modeling was not painted in a good light generally and the shoot could have been extreme. She worried that they may have misread what was expected of them on the theme.

Hanni tried consoling the models, telling them that there was no reason why they had to be that hard on themselves as viewers knew exactly why they had done the shoot.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2011
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
adamse:

strolls in,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 12, 2011
Na wa o.
Gone are the days when i had spare time to watch.

How is it going?
Is it as exciting as the Revolution and All Stars?

Do those girls rep Naija well?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Don't even know how it has been going my dear. . .It's like i am experiencing the same thing like you do . I mean , i don't have enough or spare time to watch this present big brother's Africa like the other one's . I hope KAREN the Nigerian babe in the house would make us proud . grin grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by monsterg(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2011
anyone knws when votin for housemates 'll com 2 an end for dis week eviction?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2011
[size=13pt]I don't know yet. . . if i know I'll surely let you know . wink[/size]

monsterg:

anyone knws when votin for housemates 'll com 2 an end for dis week eviction?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I don't know yet. . . if i know I'll surely let you know . wink[/size]

sunday morning by 6 am dot
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you my dear. . . I just hope I'll find time to see this . cheesy[/size]

user32:

sunday morning by 6 am dot
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2011
Waz watching d party
seems d head(house) re having d fun of deir life
d drink dey had b4 d party is having d max effect on dem
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2011
Dat guy called wendall d (zim) is a small boy at heart
just bcause of cigar he is making a drama out of it dat a lot people watching bb6 with me were pissed of his attitude
d guy is crap grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 7:53am On May 15, 2011
Been watching the show off and on, just tuned in and noticed Luclay (guy from South Africa) crying, does anybody know why?

Also woke up to go to the toilet about 3.0am last night and just caught some under the sheets action going on between one of the couples, with unmistakeable tell tale noise of female whimpering and movement under the sheets; it was between either Nic/Kim or Ernest/Bhoke (I don't think they actually had sex but something close to it) may be somebody can also confirm.

BTW, I don't like Confidence and Luclay, I think they both have issues. Wendal and Bernadina are just plain boring; while our girl Karen is so tiresome and an egg head - can't imagine she would last longer next couple of evictions.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2011
Karen Karen, she may be tiresome but she is actually my favourite in the house! fake boobs so what? she is the realest house mate. what you see is what you get. we all have different values and I am not going to judge her by her FF but by the entertainment value she brings to the table. It's unfortunately nigeria is not america but I still hope she will be able to make something out of her career post-BB6. by the way what is amplified about this show? it's the most boring bb season ever.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2011
Ambber:

Karen Karen, she may be tiresome but she is actually my favourite in the house! fake bosoms so what? she is the realest house mate. what you see is what you get. we all have different values and I am not going to judge her by her FF but by the entertainment value she brings to the table. It's unfortunately nigeria is not america but I still hope she will be able to make something out of her career post-BB6. by the way what is amplified about this show? it's the most boring bb season ever.
yes, i cant agree less with u, dis season is full of world class BORITES ETC, I REALLY MISS THE ALL STAR
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:59pm On May 15, 2011
Ambber:

Karen Karen, she may be tiresome but she is actually my favourite in the house! fake bosoms so what? she is the realest house mate. what you see is what you get. we all have different values and I am not going to judge her by her FF but by the entertainment value she brings to the table. It's unfortunately nigeria is not america but I still hope she will be able to make something out of her career post-BB6. by the way what is amplified about this show? it's the most boring bb season ever.
i agree 100% if she wasn't so trashy, she just might get more brownie points from me. but personality wise? she has it!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2011
i've done my bit and voted vina to stay though i know she won't walk tonight. more like jossy and/or danny are leaving. no one would notice either-ways.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by shokpeti: 5:09pm On May 15, 2011
I heard Ernest and Bhoke had sex shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Pwaves(f): 7:19pm On May 15, 2011
Is there no gist about the eviction show?
Someone shuld pls fill me in
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 16, 2011
Was tryin2 figure out style this years eviction would take but now I have I thinks it's a fair method guaranteed to see big brother smiling to bank with voting cash (though Jossy might feel hard done having to walk while tails had a week off)

tails are nominating today. Seems each house will b taking it in turns to nominate each week with loser(s) being chucked out and weaker links having to switch houses as fish outta water.

Present tails population = 12 (11 + 1)
Present heads population = 13 (15 - 2)

This week Weza is head of house for heads while miss P is head of house for tails. Seems being head of house in week ur house doesn't nominate is useless.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2011
By the way I think this alternating house eviction (double and triple evictions will soon come I guess) will go on until both houses are down to about 4 people each, after which they'll then be merged for the final 2-3 weeks.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 10:31am On May 16, 2011
BORING BORING BORING . . . . .
But guys, somehow i believe there is a third house, where so called evicted housemates go to which will remain unknown for now. Guess thats the amplification.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by rockers: 11:51am On May 16, 2011
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2011
our karen is definately up for eviction,

she has 6 votes!!! shocked shocked shocked

even though a nigerian would not win, "NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST"
let vote vote vote to save the babe, this time
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by skirmish: 1:57pm On May 16, 2011
Please, let us vote massively for Karen.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 2:35pm On May 16, 2011
Definitely voting for Karen. Her dairy session today is hilarious, I laughed till tears came down. .
She holds nothing back, she is growing on me, I hope she dosent leave.
She dosent belong in that house, she belongs in heads.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Can someone in the house please story me how the big brother's is going today i didn't have time to fix my eyes on TV because of work and also occupied with other things . Thanks .[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2011
If somebody said BBA6 is interesting/intriguing or even newsworthy with this 7 pages of discuss since May1 then somebody lied! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2011
Thanks miss P for saving my girl Karen. We won't forget this favour Botswana!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . I'm feeling the same dear , this edition isn't interesting like the others . Well , let's see what comes next from the housemates . grin grin grin wink[/size]

lysaa:

If somebody said BBA6 is interesting/intriguing or even newsworthy with this 7 pages of discuss since May1 then somebody lied! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:09am On May 17, 2011
they better stop hating on Karen, biko nu!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2011
Its only been 2 weeks and some people are bonkingg each other in the House. Damn, thats very quick
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 1:07am On May 17, 2011
I see the guy from Ethiopia, i dont know the lady where she is from. These guys are just too many, cant eve remember their names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do? / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.