Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (50530 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Mozegee: 3:37pm On May 07, 2021
You really put that guy were he belongs to. He has no sense at all.
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

The energy and enthusiasm you apply in searching for Negative news about the South East in general is really amazing...

How you dedicate your time to frantically search for negative news about the South East while your own backyard (Benue State) is been ravaged on a daily basis by the marauding Fulani Terrorists leaving your governor running 100km away from the state, just for a paltry sum of N30k is so ridiculous.

I will use this medium to advise you to concentrate on your goat farming and Namà chasing enterprise as it would be more profitable than this BMC job.

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Pesuzok(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2021
Made1414:

Mr poster also please show them the other side too.... Of what is happening in Orlu today

I guess you deserve an applause, keep cheering the UGM. At least we have seen a video of them and the arms they are bearing. What's the difference with BH.

We are watching.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

Imolites don't need your yeye sympathy, focus your attention on your sisters doing sex slave in boko haram camps.
hahaha! Imolites indeed,
suffering and smiling I guess you people are good at that
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by StrongInBed: 3:50pm On May 07, 2021
michael77777:
hahaha! Imolites indeed,
suffering and smiling I guess you people are good at that

Who is suffering, me under people trying to defend me or you under jihadis that rape any women within your circle without putting on a fight.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by luluman: 4:46pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

The energy and enthusiasm you apply in searching for Negative news about the South East in general is really amazing...

How you dedicate your time to frantically search for negative news about the South East while your own backyard (Benue State) is been ravaged on a daily basis by the marauding Fulani Terrorists leaving your governor running 100km away from the state, just for a paltry sum of N30k is so ridiculous.

I will use this medium to advise you to concentrate on your goat farming and Namà chasing enterprise as it would be more profitable than this BMC job.

Best regards.
So shameless of you.
So when it hits you people should not show interest? Were your kins not warned when they started.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by hmohammed(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

Best regards.

Wow, see enemies of Nigeria. Killing UGM is a negative news and you got 400 likes. Men Igbo guys are crazy i must say

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

Who is suffering, me under people trying to defend me or you under jihadis that rape any women within your circle without putting on a fight.

you are truly a coward ''me under people trying to defend me'' hahahaha, are you that weak? I mean can't you defend yourself? must you wait for nnamdi kanu's men to defend you ......smh

IMO state and cowardice are like 5and6
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by StrongInBed: 5:18pm On May 07, 2021
michael77777:

you are truly a coward ''me under people trying to defend me'' hahahaha, are you that weak? I mean can't you defend yourself? must you wait for nnamdi kanu's men to defend you ......smh

IMO state and cowardice are like 5and6

When you have a strong army they defend you, when your ass is open for all to fucck then you can face your masters.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 5:45pm On May 07, 2021
The picture is getting clearer by the day.when UGM is have Ng upper hand you will here the enemies saying oh stop you will turn your state to another afgan.
Now they killed some UGM you can see them cheering and In state of euforia.
This just the genesis our land must not be like the hausa land completely taken over 21 states 21 fulani governor or the middle belt that now live in IDP camp not even like the south west that now pouring in to refugees camp in pobe benin republic.
We must defend our land.no inch of our territory will be given to almajeree Marauders all hail biafra.
God bless MNK.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

When you have a strong army they defend you, when your ass is open for all to fucck then you can face your masters.

strong army indeed what happened to ikonso? or is he not a strong army
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by StrongInBed: 6:21pm On May 07, 2021
michael77777:

strong army indeed what happened to ikonso? or is he not a strong army

Like Adeyemi your coward zoo army captain killed by rag tag boko boys.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 7:49pm On May 07, 2021
SoftChordz:
if ur not living in Imo state or Owerri, shut the hell up and talk abt ur state... Who told u how residents of imo state are feeling? Who and who they don't support? Nigerians hate demselves. Spitssss

Don't mind Buhari IDIOTS! They just open their stinky ass mouths to talk arrant nonsense. If you ask any of them why are they proud to be ZOOGERIANS, the MOFOS would not be able to OFFER ONE GOOD REASON why they are PROUD! Yet, they would come on this forum and others like it to make the DUMBEST arguments.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by hansomb: 2:29am On May 08, 2021
helinues:
Their journey to hell sweet baje.. They used UFO space craft to make their journey faster..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400

Watch their video on their way to hell
Ipob terrorist stole those cars from innocent Igbo people. Stop sympathising with Terrorist. They all the same.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by hansomb: 2:38am On May 08, 2021
FarahAideed:

Omo why you just they tag me for something I have no hand in ?
You are a very very big suspect based on your post, and it will be wise if DSS starts tracking you.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by hansomb: 2:45am On May 08, 2021
budusky05:
Now tell me who uses a range rover and highlander to carry out criminal activities? It's very simple they steal these cars from innocent citizens even kill them and use them to carry out their operation.

Is the Biafra the thief called Nnamdi kannu and his senseless followers want to bring?
there's a video that shows them stealing the vehicles from innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by OiOi: 6:17am On May 08, 2021
Chienex24:

But miscreants have hijacked north-eastern states... What are we going to do about it now?

Face South East
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 6:52am On May 08, 2021
hansomb:
You are a very very big suspect based on your post, and it will be wise if DSS starts tracking you.

Base in which post ? And suspect for what ?
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Chienex24(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2021
OiOi:

Face South East

Just like that? While north-east is burnt already beyond recognition?? I thought we are one Nigeria, Andi still care about my country. Nigeria isn't made up of southeast alone...
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2021
hansomb:
there's a video that shows them stealing the vehicles from innocent citizens.

That's the point, they will turn this whole thing to criminal activities that's what they region is known for, in the past they form security agencies and later the same security outfit turn around to be the criminals

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by AeroplaneApple: 9:45pm On May 08, 2022
OiOi:
To whom it may concern.

It appears those cheering on ESN are not igbos
living in south east (take that as a fact). It
appears those financing ESN are also not in
Nigeria (take that as a fact).

Last night when the gun duel was happening in
orlu a moniker Resurrection212 opened a thread
about it
https://www.nairaland.com/6541426/damn-imo-
state-gone-already
Majority of the posters said there was nothing of
That nature happening in Orlu. Some even said the poster was yoruba. Well the news is different this
morning as you all can see

On nairaland, Majority of the people cheering and
supporting ESN are igbos living far away from
South East. Some are even in Lagos working hard
to make Lagos state a better place. Some are in ogun waking up early to make ogun a better place. It's a laudable feat tho. My point is dont let miscreants hijack your
States.

hmm
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Miracle2022: 10:33pm On May 08, 2022
Ckonnet:
No weapon recovered yet,abi na hand dem dey use fight I hope it's not what iam thinking sad
continue denying the obvious. It will soon reach you.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by 1875shk: 7:43am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
continue denying the obvious. It will soon reach you.
[/s]
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Resurrection212: 7:57pm On May 10, 2022
I'm tired of my igbo people.
AeroplaneApple:

hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Tinubu's Massive Convoy (Video) / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.