Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Baifran Heroes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baifran Heroes (2065 Views)

Heroes Return: Villagers Welcome Soldiers Back From A Successful Operation / Publish Names, Authentic Figures Of Fallen Metele Heroes, Ezekwesili Tells Buhar / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baifran Heroes by stanluiz(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2021
joyandfaith:
I think mekaboy should be ban permanently from narailand
He won't be banned. He is telling you guys the truth. Nnamdi kanu, being a scammer and a coward is using you guys to cash out. Because gullible brainwashed followers will keep donating him money, following him in his social media page. All there put money in his bank account.

Kanu is brainwashing the ignorant youths and sending them to their early graves but you guys don't have common sense that why you follow him like a sheep with no shepherd.

He won't come back to Nigeria because he know he will be killied like a coward he is thats why he keep sending you gullible youths to attack Nigeria security forces so that people will keep donating money to his back account.

Let him come back to Nigeria if he is a man. Let him lead the battlefront instead of brainwashing youths to do his dirty job.
Re: Baifran Heroes by MalcoImX: 10:59am On May 07, 2021
oilyngbati:
Lol! Those Igbo supporting this fraudster called nnamdi cownu are the most useless set of people you can find on earth. Someone is attracting the Nigerian military to your region by ordering the attack on security forces and somehow you think you will have peace.
How can you support someone hiding in London and plunging your land into a war zone? I tire fir these brainless mofos. No wonder some igboid groups in the SS deny being Igbo in order to isolate themselves from a people with penchant for self destruction.
Abeg tell dem my brother.
Re: Baifran Heroes by esnbrutality: 11:03am On May 07, 2021
NO BE TERRORIST AGAIN?? grin grin grin grin

NA ONLY FRAUDSTER?? grin grin grin grin

ADEBOYE IS ALSO A FRAUDSTER...SHEIK GUMI IS A FRAUDSTER.....BUHARI , IS THE GREATEST...... grin grin grin grin
...........BUT YOU KNOW WHY NNAMDI KANU NA BOSS....

HE MAKES SUPER-CHAINED ZOMBIES LIKE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ALREADY CONDEMNED. grin grin grin

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS LAMENT AND GLOAT....

IGBO PEOPLE ARE RUGGED...AND YOU CAN POST 3000 PICS ...

YOUR PAINS ....ARE OBVIOUS

AS NNAMDI KANU TALK AM...WE MOVE!! grin grin grin grin

mekaboy:

I don't want to be known in that manner. Wetin them go call person wey die for a fraudster?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
esnbrutality:
NO BE TERRORIST AGAIN?? grin grin grin grin

NA ONLY FRAUDSTER?? grin grin grin grin

ADEBOYE IS ALSO A FRAUDSTER...SHEIK GUMI IS A FRAUDSTER.....BUHARI , IS THE GREATEST...... grin grin grin grin
...........BUT YOU KNOW WHY NNAMDI KANU NA BOSS....

HE MAKES SUPER-CHAINED ZOMBIES LIKE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ALREADY CONDEMNED. grin grin grin

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS LAMENT AND GLOAT....

IGBO PEOPLE ARE RUGGED...AND YOU CAN POST 3000 PICS ...

YOUR PAINS ....ARE OBVIOUS

AS NNAMDI KANU TALK AM...WE MOVE!! grin grin grin grin

Yes. And the rugged commander is on the run? grin grin
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 11:06am On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol. When kanu disappeared for 10 months, what do you think he was doing with all the donations? AKWUNA. yes, you heard me. Thats what he spends on. grin grin

Are you jealous? cheesy
I Don ask you weda you want follow join for his AKWUNAS since u dey follow him matter up and down like olosho? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baifran Heroes by esnbrutality: 11:08am On May 07, 2021
AND A SITTING GOVERNOR OPERATES FROM ABUJA??....ABUJA THAT WILL BE OVERRUN BY BOKO HARAM? grin grin grin grin

mekaboy:

Yes. And the rugged commander is on the run? grin grin
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
esnbrutality:
AND A SITTING GOVERNOR OPERATES FROM ABUJA??....ABUJA THAT WILL BE OVERRUN BY BOKO HARAM? grin grin grin grin

Yes. Abuja is still Nigeria. We want the Biafran president in Biafraland. grin grin
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Are you jealous? cheesy
I Don ask you weda you want follow join for his AKWUNAS since u dey follow him matter up and down like olosho? cheesy

Jealouse of what. Na the igbo lives he dey waste be my problem.
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 11:14am On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Jealouse of what. Na the igbo lives he dey waste be my problem.

grin grin grin
Nothing wey I no go see for nairaland.
All ur post na about Kanu and you want tell me say you no get his pics splashed over your phone as a result of your hidden pervasion?

cheesy
Guy, you all over the guy men and its really disgusting as me self no send the guy despite I'm igbo.

Your obsession with kanu is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

grin grin grin
Nothing wey I no go see for nairaland.
All ur post na about Kanu and you want tell me say you no get his pics splashed over your phone as a result of your hidden pervasion?

cheesy
Guy, you all over the guy men and its really disgusting as me self no send the guy despite I'm igbo.

Oga if you are a sex starved gay, go and find a solution. We are talking of serious issues here.
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 11:19am On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Oga if you are a sex starved gay, go and find a solution. We are talking of serious issues here.

I love puzzi mehn! And I pay damn well for it when it's good.
I'm not as unlucky as you though.
I won't find myself posting pics of a man having a nice time with his wife.... grin

E be like say you dey use am wa'nk!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baifran Heroes by esnbrutality: 11:20am On May 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

YOU SERIOUS??

mekaboy:

Yes. Abuja is still Nigeria. We want the Biafran president in Biafraland. grin grin

Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

I love puzzi mehn! And I pay damn well for it when it's good.
I'm not as unlucky as you though.
I won't find myself posting pics of a man having a nice time with his wife.... grin

E be like say you dey use am wa'nk!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok. Recieve award. The highest pussy paying guy 2021. Hope you are satisfied.
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 11:34am On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Ok. Recieve award. The highest pussy paying guy 2021. Hope you are satisfied.

Hope you finally get what you wish for....
Though I doubt he swings both ways. wink

1 Like

Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Hope you finally get what you wish for....
Though I doubt he swings both ways. wink

Oga gay, carry this your gay talks to relationship section now. We are talking serious issues here.
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 11:37am On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Oga gay, carry this your gay talks to relationship section now. We are talking serious issues here.

Now you are watering down your inner most obsession?!
It's there on your posts, you never begin talk true.
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Now you are watering down your inner most obsession?!
It's there on your posts, you never begin talk true.

Ok oga gay.. Im sure the relationship section will have your colleagues there. This is serious business. If with all the blood of igbo youths wasted here, all you can think of is same gender sex, then you can seek help elsewhere.
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 11:42am On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Ok oga gay.. Im sure the relationship section will have your colleagues there. This is serious business. If with all the blood of igbo youths wasted here, all you can think of is same gender sex, then you can seek help elsewhere.

Naaaa
That's not why you're after him.
Like I said, there's something sinister and worrisome about this obsession.

You practically dream and wake with his thoughts. You sef reason am na, you sef no say e no normal.
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Naaaa

You practically dream and wake with his thoughts. You sef reason am na, you sef no say e no normal.

Oga gay, If the dead UGM lying there turns you on, you can go to the mortuary and satisfy yourself with their corpse.
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Naaaa

Since death of igbo youths is not enough reason for you, its sex with same gender that excites you.

Don't get me wrong bro, i am not discriminating against you for being gay. I dont judge people based on their sexuality. Im simply saying that this is not the right section of the forum to advertise yourself. You will hardly get any advances here. Try the romance section and thank me later.
Re: Baifran Heroes by ejanla077: 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:
I have warned our igbo youths tirelessly about this fraudster kanu. Since he has named doglas road after ikonso, i wonder what he will name after these ones.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. Maybe this picture will enable them have sense.

Share with igbo youths to save lives. We know Nigeria is not working, but dying for a fraudster is not the solution .

Cut weed for me na mekaboy
After smoking 13 stolen wraps of Igbo..

This is the outcome..

Udele

Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Since death of igbo youths is not enough reason for you, its sex with same gender that excites you.

Don't get me wrong bro, i am not discriminating against you for being gay. I dont judge people based on their sexuality. Im simply saying that this is not the right section of the forum to advertise yourself. You will hardly get any advances here. Try the romance section and thank me later.

Trying to devigate. cheesy
I'm not the one sniffing KANU'S butt by posting day and night concerning him.
The death of igbos started happening even before Nnamdi was born... And as far as man exists, man must die.

Again, don't forget we live in a cesspit.

Now tell me mekaboy, in all sincerity. Why you dey always dey the albino matter pass shekau?

DO you have fetish for fair igbo guys? cheesy
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 12:57pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Oga gay, If the dead UGM lying there turns you on, you can go to the mortuary and satisfy yourself with their corpse.

And if the dead Ikonso guy death worries you so much you can join him in his grave.
Re: Baifran Heroes by Fejoku: 1:03pm On May 07, 2021
oilyngbati:
Lol! Those Igbo supporting this fraudster called nnamdi cownu are the most useless set of people you can find on earth. Someone is attracting the Nigerian military to your region by ordering the attack on security forces and somehow you think you will have peace.
How can you support someone hiding in London and plunging your land into a war zone? I tire fir these brainless mofos. No wonder some igboid groups in the SS deny being Igbo in order to isolate themselves from a people with penchant for self destruction.
When your sanity returns, you can come and offer your apologies. Posterity will judge all of us. Shymexx has deactivated his account because he has realized how stupid he was.
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2021
ejanla077:

Cut weed for me na mekaboy
After smoking 13 stolen wraps of Igbo..

This is the outcome..

Udele

Lol. You mean the one those ESN/UGM smoked yesterday before going to attack the police?
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

And if the dead Ikonso guy death worries you so much you can join him in his grave.

You have revealed your sexuality here and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Just go to the romance section with gay contributions, you might be lucky.
Re: Baifran Heroes by Nkwobi042: 2:03pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

You have revealed your sexuality here and it is nothing to be ashamed of. Just go to the romance section with gay contributions, you might be lucky.

Hian!
Says someone whose existence hovers around his fellow man. tongue
Re: Baifran Heroes by ejanla077: 2:09pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol. You mean the one those ESN/UGM smoked yesterday before going to attack the police?

E be like say the thing work for dem ooo...
See d evidence na

Re: Baifran Heroes by ejanla077: 2:11pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:

u r d one wit gay tendency.. After smoking weed fiam u look for wat to post on NNAMDI..

U Re sexually obsessed wit the fine man!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2021
Nkwobi042:

Hian!
Says someone whose existence hovers around his fellow man. tongue

Dont worry nobody will judge you. Every other person here talks politics. You are the only person talking gay stuff. Its easy to spot your type. Just go to romance and try your luck. You gave yourself out so easily. But like i said, i won't judge u.
Re: Baifran Heroes by funkekemi(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2021
mekaboy:
I have warned our igbo youths tirelessly about this fraudster kanu. Since he has named doglas road after ikonso, i wonder what he will name after these ones.

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. Maybe this picture will enable them have sense.

Share with igbo youths to save lives. We know Nigeria is not working, but dying for a fraudster is not the solution .
that's his wife
Re: Baifran Heroes by mekaboy(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2021
funkekemi:
that's his wife

Yes. Those gullible ones that leave their own wives at home to go and die for a fraudster, should learn to cherrish their's.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland / Faces Of "Innocent" South-East Residents Killed By Police, Army- Picture / Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.