Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 (4495 Views)

Loans For Bankers And Workers In Oil Companies / Loans For Existing Sme's, Contractors In Lagos / Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco) Reply For Contract Procedure Cif/tto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by ADESANMIM(f): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
Am working in a Finance company and interested in LPO Finance, invoice discounting,Project finance from reputable organisations. If you need short term working capital,you can contact me also
mary
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by kcheerful(f): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2011
please I run a preschool. we just acquired a property to start a full school by September though we hope to open doors for operations from June.
The acquisition and renovation cost us so much an now we need funds (N3million) for the full equipping of the school. Table and chairs, computers toys electricals, etc. we have been using a savings account to operate the schol account cause the coporate account i opened was with a microfinance bank that folded up. we have a very good cashflow statement that can give an history of our performances too. we intend to pay back within 2-3 years.
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by ADESANMIM(f): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2011
Thank you. For a school like yours,I need ur financial history and 12months statement of account is required with your management account if you don't have audited account.we can finance your project but key requirement here is ur capacity to repay us. How many students do u have? How much school fees per pupil? What locations are you?have u done a feasibility study?send me ur email,I will forward loan requirements to you ASAP to enable us access your request.
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by guyla: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hi,
I read through, and am so impressed. Please tell me how the short loan works, because am interesred.
If I need Just N300,000 what will be the likely repay back time and the rate of interest too.

Please send repply to nkechikesh@yahoo.com
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by embassyman(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
hello fella, like what is ur minimum and maximum project capital base u can fund?
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by eobaro(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2011
Hi,
Mine isnt a contract but i need financing for a new project. Its for enterprise development and would begin to show profitability in 2yrs(because in 1st 1yr&6mnts i'l b ploughing back returns to grow). Can you finance this if i send you business plan. I need about N6m.
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by 3RNEST(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2011
, i need loan too!
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by ADESANMIM(f): 9:14pm On May 03, 2011
There is no maximum loan amount. Wat matters is loan purpose and repayment source here. If u re a salaried employee in need of personal loan:your employer must give us introduction letter with undertaken to domicile monthly salary or deduct repayment from source and remit to us via a cheque. We will appreciate if you can also discuss LPO finance should there be any job or supplier invoice for Bank to finance. Wat will serve as collateral for contract is domiciliation letter from Principal company. For all other personal short or long term, you will be reqd to provide colateral or Guarantor(who must be worth more than loan sum). Thank you.
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by vicogon40: 3:45am On May 04, 2011
what are the terms of the loans. and also is it a short term loan or a long term loan. thanks

www.sqiuddo.com

www.thenextsweb.com
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by ADESANMIM(f): 7:51am On May 04, 2011
We finance both long time and short time but won't finance start ups. You must start your business with your private source and convince me that is profitable and there is verifiable cashflow that can repay loan needed for expansion. Wat is advertised here is for those that have job orders or local purchasing order in need of loans, we can support them wtout collateral. Likewise a salaried employee in needs of loan. If u need loans for any other purpose other than this, you will have different terms.
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by fineboy200: 1:49pm On May 11, 2011
I AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE GRADUATE WHO WANTS TO START UP MY OWN BUSINESS AND THAT IS A CYBER CAFE, a business center and a computer school. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN HELP ME?

energy@hotmail.com
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by Bowie11(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2011
I am an entrepreneur in need of 4 million to complete the logistic (befiting office, vehicle, pre-visit inspection etc) required for a 50 member Trade Mission to a developed foreign country. The loan plus interest repayment period will be 5 months.
How can you help ASAP.
We can be contacted on 0703-982-2651; 0807-708-6167 or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by ADESANMIM(f): 10:52am On May 20, 2011
My employer don't finance start up business at all. They expect you to start small with your private sources then grow. This is to see your success rate and to determine if the business can repay loan amount plus interest. For existing business out there, collateral is required-i.e property or Guarantor(who must have networth above loan sum in deposit.) Please note:we don't give loans to Bankers. If you get contracts/job supplies from reputable companies and need loan to execute contract:do contact me on funmiforever2004@yahoo.com or mobile 08032258365. Employees whose employer can guarantee can also apply for loan.Pls No nite phone call!
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by headworld: 9:49am On May 25, 2011
EVERY OPPORTUNITY BEGINS WITH A PROPOSAL

Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything in between.

As you engage our professional service, be sure that our many years of experience & expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE in the market-place, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Talk to us today, to see how we can get u started or keep you ahead in business.
Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 Now!
www.OuterEDGEng.com

Tomorrow belongs to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Market research
Content development
Business plan writing
Proposals
Feasibility report
Strategic sessions
Systems infusion, S.O.P’s & Organizational re-structuring.
Marketing & Sales Solutions
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Financial Intermediation
Incubation, Start-up advisory & Support

OuterEDGE Solutions…>Why is it not possible?>>
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by ADESANMIM(f): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2011
Everything depends on quality of transactions you want loan for. In this country where many lack integrity,there can't be lending without collateral! For LPO,collateral required for loan is domiciliation letter from the awardee Principal company. For employees of reputable company,what we need as collateral is employer undertaken to domicile salary. While for other businesses,loan must be secured by property of high forced sale value or Guarantor of high networth value.so if you have genuine Lpo from company with good ethics especially multinationals or long existing ,you can call me for loan 08032258365. Thank you
Re: If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365 by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:14am On Jan 31, 2020
lets discuss an opportunity in agri export...08077881934 whats-app

(1) (Reply)

PROMO: Recharge Card Printing Machine (POS Machine) / Vidoe Recording Eye Glasses,keyholder,cap&pen.secretly Video & Record Anything. / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.