Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' (31357 Views)

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall / Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by NairaMaster1(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
The first paragraph of Mr Adeshina message lacks any academical contents and view. More like an old woman nagging.

I grew up wanting to be like Mr Femi Adeshina... I actually idolize him to the extent of studying political science but recently he's not doing what he was known for 8 years ago

You know how difficult it is to market a bad product.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by bestabigaelever(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2021
And you had to put those pictures undecided
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by chinavs9ja(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2021
After 3years, he will turns into motivational speaker and freedom fighter. Una Weldon Mr Femi
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Temidayo1979: 1:39pm On May 07, 2021
In obeseres voice epon agbo ton mi konijabo lola olorun
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by iamDrRhymes(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2021
Damn! I love that analogy.

You can only finish while trying to finish Nigeria.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by udemzyudex(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
The first paragraph of Mr Adeshina message lacks any academical contents and view. More like an old woman nagging.

I grew up wanting to be like Mr Femi Adeshina... I actually idolize him to the extent of studying political science but recently he's not doing what he was known for 8 years ago

APC happened.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Ayodele92: 1:43pm On May 07, 2021
Doradorwa:

I grew up wanting to be like Mr Femi Adeshina... I idolize him to the extent of studying political science but recently he's not doing what he was known for 8 years ago

Seriously, I don't know what has become of Adesina lately. He defends every junk that comes out of this administration. He used to be a very fine journalist back in the days but now omoooooo
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Sleekfingers: 1:43pm On May 07, 2021
iwaeda:
THEY SHOULD LET US BREATHE — Femi Adesina

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313484596805768&id=100044326904709

epon agbo ton mi, ko le ja bo.......

Of course , the breast no go fit commot......but mr adesina , in your empty skull, tell nigeria wetin your clueless cow call buhari dey do about security.......Epon agbo nigeria ma to ja bo oooo.......if una no do the necessary.....you say make people no talk, nigeria is all ready fire.....
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2021
What if this script is handed over to buhari to read....what would he make out of it?praises or defenses? Femi Adesinner well done, Ese gan, nagode, dalu, ngbinihaa.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by naikeboy(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2021
Adesina is a born lagger I wonder the kind of school he went to or the course he read, he is just a certified illiterate.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by tamdun: 1:45pm On May 07, 2021
Epon agbo ton mi
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by adam4success(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2021
Dreyton36:
Una don also they feel the pain of the masses abi
Na only God fit save naija

Bring your u.s and canada banks and credit cards for loading let's share funds asap

Light up my kpoli in peace.

Have sent u PM.check your mail
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Sleekfingers: 1:46pm On May 07, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people eeehhhh ...

wetin do Yoruba people oooo
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Zizicomm: 1:46pm On May 07, 2021
Doradorwa:

Everything changes when u dine with the devil.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Lonelypacifist6: 1:47pm On May 07, 2021
This guy has completely lost it, Such a shame.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Peridotushers18: 1:48pm On May 07, 2021
This guy is mad
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Bmaster(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2021
Abeg someone up there made mention of Desmond elliot.

Wetin be his actual sins

Abi na only me wey never hear?

Back to the topic.

Nigeria as a country don tire every dicck,Harry and Tom.

Even banks nowadays dey close before 2:30 pm.

Security reasons
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Nuelito: 1:48pm On May 07, 2021
Just Speechless...the tori long pass River Nile.

Incase you have Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now... Thanks
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by archangel1(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2021
iwaeda:

I wish you wrote this type of piece during the time of Jonathan. When APC and cohorts were heating up the polity just to grab power. This type of piece would had made sense. For your mind, it is appropriate now for citizens to cooperate to secure Nigeria. The hailers are now wailing and complaining.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by TemmyT002(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2021
This man again
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by 24brains(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2021
So this one na advicer for mr. President?
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by 24brains(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2021
So this one na advicer for mr president?
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by 24brains(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2021
iwaeda:

So this one na advicer for mr president?
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by kayusely70(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2021
This man has completely lost it!
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 07, 2021
You embrace terrorists and incompetence then silence critics, Buhari is destroying himself by himself.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by GodisFirst: 1:53pm On May 07, 2021
We shall see.
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by boxypane(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2021
Why is Mr. Buhari the president?
He was not voted in to keep mute and unaware of the crises bedevilling the nation.
Opposition this, opposition that... Don't the spoilers or wailers or those causing disunity have identities? Why help them hide there faces if you are not one of them?
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by GodisFirst: 1:56pm On May 07, 2021
Mr testicles of Ram and woman breast has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by bjdon: 2:00pm On May 07, 2021
Does this man even have primary 6 level education?? How can the spokesman of a President be talking about testicles and breasts??
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by nyiamfrank: 2:00pm On May 07, 2021
AT LEAST, THE ENTIRE FIRST PAGE IS COMPLETELY IN DIVERSE WAY WITH THE UNPATRIOTIC LIER. A CLEAR INDICATION THAT NIGERIANS ARE WAKING UP TO REALITY.

THAT YOU ARE IN GOVERNMENT DOESN'T MAKE YOU THE OWNER OF THE COUNTRY.

A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS BEEN HIGHJACKED BY RADICAL ISLAMISTS.

GUMI HAS SUCCESSFULLY CONVERTED OBASANJO TO BECOME TERRORIST TOO.

I SORRY FOR NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Dreyton36: 2:04pm On May 07, 2021
adam4success:

Have sent u PM.check your mail

I've replied
Re: Femi Adesina Likens Nigeria To 'Testicles Of A Ram' & 'Woman's Breasts' by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 07, 2021
No comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.