Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death (9998 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by OEPHIUS(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2021
Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State has expressed deep shock and sadness over news of the death of Pastor Dare Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye.

In a statement by the Commissioner for Information, Nnanyelugo Chidi Aroh, Gov. Ugwuanyi, "on behalf of the Government and people of Enugu State" expressed his condolences to Pastor Adeboye, the Adeboye dynasty and RCCG worldwide.

The Information Commissioner disclosed that Gov. Ugwuanyi "is extremely proud of Pastor Dare, who despite his young age and known pedigree devoted his life to service in God’s vineyard".

"His Excellency prays God to grant Pastor Dare’s soul eternal rest and us all the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss", the statement said.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1430943593915868&id=100010007227700

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by blinking001(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
RIP to the dead. Anytime I travel to the East and I see that poster that Reads ' Enugu state is in the hands of God' I usually laugh my ass out. Very funny slogan.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Leun: 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
I pray God keeps strengthening the entire family.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by timoddy(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2021
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Edusouls(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
Rest in peace, it’s just turn by turn, death spares no one ☝️..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by goodman5(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2021
Rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Calitoscassius(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2021
Crooked pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by sammysmiles(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2021
R. I. P to the deceased...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by sammysmiles(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Crooked pastor.
Are you normal

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by PotatoSalad(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2021
blinking001:
RIP to the dead. Anytime I travel to the East and I see that poster that Reads ' Enugu state is in the hands of God' I usually laugh my ass out. Very funny slogan.
Indeed. The Globgogabgalab left the state in the hands of God and went to eat semo and onugbu soup.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by wallay77(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2021
RIP pastor...
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by LoudLord(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2021
But wait shey bubu no fit kick the bucket too?

RIP PST DARE ADEDOYE
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by marshalnnamani: 4:16pm On May 07, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Indeed. The Globgogabgalab left the state in the hands of God and went to eat semo and onugbu soup.
I feel sad reading this comment of yours. For Christ's sake there is time for everything, you shouldn't have come under a post that invokes sorrow to mock our governor. It is so out of place.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by PotatoSalad(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2021
marshalnnamani:
I feel sad reading this comment of yours. For Christ's sake there is time for everything, you shouldn't have come under a post that invokes sorrow to mock our governor. It is so out of place.
If you're looking for a place to grieve, it's definitely not here. So gtfo

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by EdiskyHarry: 4:36pm On May 07, 2021
R. I. P
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Mavrick2012: 4:50pm On May 07, 2021
RIP to the dead.

On a very light note, just imagine it was daddy freeze that died.....

We would have been hearing about how the anger of God struck him.

Like in the case of Ada Jesus and pastor Odumeje, most "spiritual" things that happen are mere coincidence,but, religious people cash in on it and give it meaning that suits them
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Onyekamike(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2021
May his soul to rest up in peace
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by Calitoscassius(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2021
sammysmiles:
Are you normal
fuccck you!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death by clothingonline(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2021
Heal the world

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am / Gov. Rotimi Amechi Releases His Phone Number And That Of His Cabinet / First Bank Director Laundered Fund For Diezani – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.