Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nurss National President Levi Meets Edfa Ndba Alabo Rev. Francis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nurss National President Levi Meets Edfa Ndba Alabo Rev. Francis (387 Views)

Emmanuel Osodeke Re-elected ASUU National President / Dr. Dax Alabo George-kelly FNIQS, Gifts Rivers State Students A Sienna Vehicle / NURSS NATIONAL PRESIDENT Comr. Levi Zachariah George, Talks on School Reopening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nurss National President Levi Meets Edfa Ndba Alabo Rev. Francis by Notjustzaki(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2021
Yesterday I led a delegation to visit the Executive Director Finance and Administration (EDFA) Niger Delta Basin Authority Alabo Rev. Rev. Francis Ada Ebenezer Onye JP. in Recognition of his Support to the students community and Youths in Niger Delta and Nigeria. I on behalf of the union charge him to do more and to support the Project #23,000 books for Primary and secondary schools in Rivers State, also to work towards the advancement of our Education in Rivers State.

- Comr. Levi Zachariah George
NURSS NAT'L President.

(1) (Reply)

Help Unable To Get My Jamb Profile Code / Help / WAEC 2021 Computer Studies Obj And Essay Answers 23rd August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.