Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,451 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kanu Sister Is A Nigerian Police Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Sister Is A Nigerian Police Officer (3140 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sister About To Divorce Her Husband - Ijelespeaks / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Unveils Kanu's Ordeal With DSS (full Video) / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Finally Speaks Revealed How He Was Arrested, She Call On UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kanu Sister Is A Nigerian Police Officer by Yankee101: 4:55pm On May 07, 2021
It takes gullible folks to pull a scam

Kanu na scam

Biafra was a scam too, unfortunately millions had to die. Ojukwu was a senior officer, passed over for office, then oil was discovered, he secceeded for personal ambition, forcefully coopted the Niger delta, kept the food supply for the population for him and his men, which made Awolowo to demand cutting the food supply since it wasn't reaching its intended target, he ran away to ivory coast, returned and tried to contest for nigerian president, married his best friend's baby girl, had his biggest investments in Zaria, Kaduna state (not igbo land).

Kanu copied the format, now milking millions of dollars, ran away under heat.

Everyone actually will want biafra to happen if they're not taking the Niger delta along. It will be a net increase in revenue for the Nigerian government.

Do I support hausa/fulani nonsense? No. I think buhari is the worst president ever. But neither is kanu a messiah

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Sister Is A Nigerian Police Officer by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Everyone with there own package

Anyone with wechat account should buzz me
I need one to buy..now
I have for sale 070 88 49. 02. 59
Re: Kanu Sister Is A Nigerian Police Officer by ablejesus26(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Spicycat:

Ojukwu may his soul rest in peace, was never proscribed a terrorist by the government of Nigeria and pledge loyalty to the state of Nigeria in 1979, he even contested for political office as a Nigerian, so all his family members have the right that every Nigeria has because he was not a terrorist according to the government.
But Kanu on the other hand has been encouraging the public to take up arms against the state of Nigeria and as since been proscribed a terrorist by the government of Nigeria.

Ojukwu was a great state man but Kanu is a proscribed terrorist cool

God bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Hair 7 Years After Vowing Never To Shave Until Buhari Resigns / Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant / Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.