Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! (3706 Views)

I Am Done With The Outside World, I Want To Get Married Or Pregnant-khloe States / Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 07, 2021
Read Desire story..

Update:

Simple Summary..
In her looks, she looks 100% female on the outside..
But on the inside, She has no female organs (no womb, no ovary, no fallopian tube) but has male organ,
"Testes" on the inside and has man Dna "XY" too making her a male on the inside..
Reason why she looks like a girl on the outside unlike other genetic males out there is because her body do not respond to the male genetic XY she has and neither does it respond to the male hormone testosterone it produces..
But genetically she is a man, phenotypically she is a woman making her intersex..
Normal genetic XY men, their bodies respond to their genetic XY and also the male hormone testosterone it produces thats why they look like men on the outside and on the inside too..

Do you now learn from this that Penis or Vagina is not what is responsible for making us look like men or women neither is it responsible for making us feel like men or women??
There is more to biology that just genitals?? That is why people with two organs exist..

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 07, 2021
Brave Desire

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Kriss216: 1:07pm On May 07, 2021
She got no penis, so, she's a woman.

6 Likes

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2021
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 07, 2021
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2021
You can be what ever you want to be,I don't give a shot,die it angry

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 07, 2021
Kriss216:

Thats the part you understand. You don't understand the full story she is saying. Women can penis too and men can have vagina too. Women can be XY and men can be XX. Life is not all about biology or religion.
Intersex people exist and being intersex is not all about having two genitals as most people are brainwashed to believe.
You can be intersex internally or externally..

Goodluck kiss
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2021
kiss
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2021
How many people reading this actually knew some women can be XY, some women have no womb, no ovaries, no fallopian tubes and can't menstruate or get pregnant??
Good you learn today..

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 07, 2021
Kriss216:

he got no penis, he got a vagina. So i guess he is also a woman??
And mind you he is not transgender man. He is all natural this way. He is an intersex man.
A man with vagina..
Intersex people exist.. Learn

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 07, 2021
Kriss216:

he got a penis and he got pregnant, so he is a man?? He got no vagina..
Intersex people exist. Learn

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2021
kiss
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 07, 2021
Most of these AIS women are tall because their bones keep growing
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 07, 2021
Ok am out.. tongue
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Vyzz: 2:43pm On May 07, 2021
So her only problem is that she can't get pregnant and doesn't see her period...?

She is a woman

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Superpower(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2021
Vyzz:
So her only problem is that she can't get pregnant and doesn't see her period...?

She is a woman
She has xy chromosome so genetically she is male.and she also has internal testes.
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 07, 2021
Vyzz:

She is a woman
she has the Dna of a man and supposed to be a man but her body do not react to that male Dna that's why she looks like a girl
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2021
Simple Summary..
In her looks, she looks 100% female on the outside..
But on the inside, She has no female organs (no womb, no ovary, no fallopian tube) but has male organ,
"Testes" on the inside and has man Dna XY too making her a male on the inside..
Reason why she looks like a girl on the outside unlike other genetic males out there is because her body do not respond to the male genetic XY she has and neither does it respond to the male hormone testosterone it produces..
But genetically she is a man, phenotypically she is a woman making her intersex..
Normal genetic XY men, their bodies respond to their genetic XY and also the male hormone testosterone it produces thats why they look like men on the outside and on the inside too..

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by olamide0147: 3:40pm On May 07, 2021
IntersexSherry:
Ok am out.. tongue
Where have you been, sometimes I do think you've committed suicide because of the things you posted on here about wishing to die, you need to get closer to God and accept yourself stop being a convinced soul All in all you are who you are and that's what defines you, God created only 2 genders Male and Female
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2021
olamide0147:

Where have you been, sometimes I do think you've committed suicide because of the things you posted on here about wishing to die, you need to get closer to God and accept yourself stop being a convinced soul All in all you are who you are and that's what defines you, God created only 2 genders Male and Female
so intersex people do not exist?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2021
olamide0147:

yes two gender may exist but gender should never be defined by penis or vagina.
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2021
IntersexSherry:
he got a penis and he got pregnant, so he is a man?? He got no vagina..
Intersex people exist. Learn
So how dia he get pregnant na? Where is the hole into which the sperm went? Or his own sperm fertilised his own egg?
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Vyzz: 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
IntersexSherry:
she has the Dna of a man and supposed to be a man but her body do not react to that male Dna that's why she looks like a girl

So she is a man
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 07, 2021
luminouz:

So how dia he get pregnant na? Where is the hole into which the sperm went? Or his own sperm fertilised his own egg?
through the abdomen they were able to do this and when its time for delivery. A C-C section delivery will be done.
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2021
Vyzz:

So she is a man
She only has the dna and organ of a man (testes) but in her looks, she isn't a man and in her identity she isn't a man. So she is a woman with intersex problems
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by luminouz(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2021
IntersexSherry:
through the abdomen they were able to do this and when its time for delivery. A C-C section delivery will be done.
Who are they? So it's kinda like IVF?
Because from the way you narrated the story, I thought he is hermaphrodite or something.
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Hintona(f): 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
IntersexSherry:
How many people reading this actually knew some women can be XY, some women have no womb, no ovaries, no fallopian tubes and can't menstruate or get pregnant??
Good you learn today..

I knew. I also knew that some people can have XXY chromosomes too

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
luminouz:

Who are they? So it's kinda like IVF?
Because from the way you narrated the story, I thought he is hermaphrodite or something.

American scientists/doctors.. She doesn't have two organs and she is still a hermaphrodite. You can have only one organ and still be a hermaphrodite. We don't use hermaphrodite again, we now use ''intersex''.
Abdomen means stomach. So its through the stomach she got pregnant and through the stomach, they will operate on her when its time for delivery.
Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
Hintona:

I knew. I also knew that some people can have XXY chromosomes too
oil dey your head kiss

1 Like

Re: She Is A Man On The Inside And A Woman On The Outside! by Vyzz: 4:04pm On May 07, 2021
IntersexSherry:
She only has the dna and organ of a man (testes) but in her looks, she isn't a man and in her identity she isn't a man. So she is a woman with intersex problems

I can't understand....

Let's table the discussion for later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Photo Of Banky W's Head / MC Oluomo Alleged To Have Impregnated Actress, Lizzy Da Silva / HULALA! Ghanaian Babe Boasts Of Having The Biggest Hips In The World (SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.