Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) (5781 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by gemoh68392: 2:07pm On May 07, 2021
According to her, she did it because of her passion for art.
She’s stripped down naked, just covered in green and white paint to Celebrate Nigeria.

What do you think of what she did?

SEE ALL THE PHOTOS HERE: https://pintasan.site/6P1VE

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Barbiturate(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
Good artwork but what exactly is she celebrating about insecurity, unemployment, inflation, dictatorship? Because this is exactly what Nigeria depicts now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by HungryLion231: 2:21pm On May 07, 2021
this one is anxious to display nudity jare, slightest thought booom! there u go. Truly, There is no justifiable way of being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Kobicove(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2021
Fascinating pic grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2021
She's gotten what she wanted, publicity. Being stupid these days makes one trend.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by 3pleDAssistant: 2:50pm On May 07, 2021
Seen. I have no comments. thanks
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Dreyton36: 3:49pm On May 07, 2021
Her breast shows the current situation in Nigeria

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by limcar: 3:53pm On May 07, 2021
Dreyton36:

pass me the lighter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On May 07, 2021
Today is not October 1. The action and news report are unnecessary.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Mastakija(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2021
Celebrate?
Abi to blowgrin
Set awon clout chasers
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Foodqueen(f): 6:17pm On May 07, 2021
Make buhari settle her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by pointblank247(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2021
Perfect depiction of the current Nigeria's situation.
Come to think of it, Nigeria is naked, economicaly, security wise, educationaly, politicaly, socially. Nigerians are truly more naked than their bothers, I used to be a Nigerian but that was then.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2021
Dreyton36:

.things fall apartcheesy.....signing out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by JaneYave(f): 10:48pm On May 07, 2021
Just tell me the body artist that did this work is a female, ain't she?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by LikeAking: 10:56pm On May 07, 2021
nICE!
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 07, 2021
Woman anatomy no longer wows me.
3 million international email list available for 20k only
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by mepate7841: 2:43am On May 08, 2021
HungryLion231:
this one is anxious to display nudity jare, slightest thought booom! there u go. Truly, There is no justifiable way of being stupid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by Reex12(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2021
Foodqueen:
Make buhari settle her.
in za oza room
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Nigeria ( 6 Photos ) by gemoh68392: 6:38am On May 09, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
Seen. I have no comments. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Davido Tweets His US International Passport To Prove His Age / Who Did This To Beautiful Jackie Appiah? / Top 5 Nigerian Blogs To Follow On Instagram For Daily Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.