Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) (78342 Views)

Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2021
Omo this na person salary for 10 years lipsrsealed
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2021
MadamFay:

I could give you a hug for this comment, this was my thought exactly. However, I couldn't express it because there seems to be some psychotics here on nairaland who reply sound reasoning with insults if their brains can't seem to comprehend the information.

It was here many insulted Kim K when she and Kanye got divorced, assuming (out of ignorance) she was trying to 'cash out' from Kanye's wealth. Meanwhile, Kim is literally worth more than Kanye dollar-wise. She had invested in lot of businesses over the years and now operates in Billions of dollars while Kanye is in millions...all before the divorce.

Well, I don't blame the folks who make ignorant assumptions. The woes in the society has eaten so deep in the mindsets of individuals that many think women are more or less glorified objects of pleasure with no potential for greatness.
Kanye is worth more than the wife o!
The thing is that they signed prenup!
And kim and kanye they are still best of friends o
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Nectarbaba(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2021
YourMajesty:
All of you using this "hustle o" phrase, if they decide to check your account balance now, it will be the same with your low sperm count.
angry angry grin angry grin grin
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by MinistryOfBandi: 6:31pm On May 07, 2021
Power of money can make a person do stupid things.
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Mandela27: 6:42pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So the initial plan was to use the proceeds gotten from the divorce to live a lavish life and squander a whopping sum of $132k per night on an island?

Umu Nwanyi sef.... cheesy
they are heartless and senseless imagine spending money on stoopid vacation bcus u no know how long e take the man to make the money.i feel for Bill Gate but I no fit pity am.no Mercy for simps

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by PlayMaker14: 6:44pm On May 07, 2021
Mandela27:
they are heartless and senseless imagine spending money on stoopid vacation bcus u no know how e take the man to make the money.i feel for Bill Gate but I no pity am.no Mercy for simps
grin
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Ugandatales: 6:44pm On May 07, 2021
MY GOD!!!! Money is good o! So na the same Earth this place dey. Chai!
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 07, 2021
baralatie:

Kanye is worth more than the wife o!
The thing is that they signed prenup!
And kim and kanye they are still best of friends o

Do your research, Sir. I'm an ardent reader, I refrain from commenting on what I have no knowledge of. Recently, Kim joined the Billionaires' club where the calibre of Bill Gates and the rest make certain pledges to donate their wealth to certain courses.

She may not have had so much when she started but being business-smart, she built an empire for herself and keeps multiplying.

2 Likes

Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by hedonido: 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
YourMajesty:
All of you using this "hustle o" phrase, if they decide to check your account balance now, it will be the same with your low sperm count.

What of the female 'hustle o' propagators? What is the female equivalent of low sperm count?
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by candyguyofficia(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
YourMajesty:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you funny
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by hedonido: 7:17pm On May 07, 2021
stagger:

Abeg keep quiet. She married Bill Gates as the world's richest man.

Which kind of income does an MBA and a BSC in Computer Science deliver?
Don't mind the idiots. How much does a Harvard Professor of Computer Science earn annually?

If she was working with her so-called bachelor's and MSc, how much would be her annual salary?

How much 'IQ' do you need to manage a foundation that only doles out your husband's hard earned cash?

I hate it when people try to justify absolute nonsense.
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by hedonido: 7:19pm On May 07, 2021
lexy2014:

She was in charge of running their foundation

Is that something that even Bobrisky or Sikiratu Sindodo or Cossy Orjiakor cannot do effectively?

What is the special thing she brought to Bill's life?
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by lexy2014: 7:20pm On May 07, 2021
hedonido:

Is that something that even Bobrisky or Cossy Orjiakor cannot do effectively?

Yes it is something cossy and bobrisky can't do effectively
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by 2rez: 7:21pm On May 07, 2021
But wait fess, na still person own the island oh when be say she dey pay to abi na spirit owned

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 07, 2021
madridguy:
Just to avoid media attention amid her divorce she's paying such amount per night shocked

She values her sanity
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by hedonido: 7:26pm On May 07, 2021
Trip440:
These white bi*ches are evil mehn. What is there to divorce? That's how Dr Dre's wife too divorced him when he hit that billion dollar deal. Not to speak of Jeff Bezos. White bi*ches are dirty bi*ches. Can't you settle shitts and continue working together? What's gonna happen to the joint program y'all got together. Shitt is just nasty.

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation would have to be renamed to what? It just doesn't make sense.

Now thinking about it, the only reason the useless Hilary Clinton stuck with Bill Clinton is because of her own selfish aim of running for president in the future.... To maintain the presidential power couple energy.

I say it and maintain that women shouldn't be dignified with faithfulness or loyalty of any type. Don't even pretend to be faithful, especially when you're the one bringing all the value (money, status. Etc). From the beginning to the end. Be a fuckboy and then a fuckman without remorse
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by yeman1(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2021
You can't run for ever nah
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:37pm On May 07, 2021
Explorers:
Calivigny Island, Granada

Melinda Gates reportedly rented a private $132,000-a-night island so that she and her family would be able to avoid media attention amid her divorce from her husband of 27 years, Bill Gates.

The longtime couple announced their decision to end their marriage on Monday, writing in a joint statement at the time:

“After a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship, we have made the decision to end our marriage.”

According to the outlet’s sources, the plan was for Melinda and the couple’s three children, as well as their significant others, to stay on the island, which Bill was reportedly not invited to.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/melinda-gates-private-island-divorce-b1843278.html
Money gotten by just opening leg, having sex, having kids and answering wife for 27 years. This is the highest form of "19
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by shogsman(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
baralatie:

How would you feel if it was bill gates that paid for that getaway for Melinda
He is not stupid now,he does not owe her anything or has a relationship with her,he wouldn't pay for that,is only responsibility is to his children
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2021
shogsman:

He is not stupid now,he does not owe her anything or has a relationship with her,he wouldn't pay for that,is only responsibility is to his children
On the contrary!
Bill gates owes his wife (mlenda gates) a whole lot for the goodness of her heart and just never got with it

Do you think it was some other american women that I know.you think he will be alive to tell the tale?
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Una go just dey spoil person mind with this kind news like sey person no dey work

Lalasticlala if that woman invite you to come and spend one week with her for that island, will you go? Where you go tell madam sey you dey go? grin grin grin

My Madam will understand sef cool

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Scamperlee(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2021
Aah, na paradise
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by LoudLord(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2021
shogsman:

Even if you get jailed for the rest of your life or get killed in the process, Bill gates focused on making money legally I'll advise you to docth the same

My brother I dey run both (legal or illegal)

To make big money for naija,you gas go illegal
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by KingDash: 7:49pm On May 07, 2021
iammo:
shocked

A tiny minute fraction of what she's about to get...

Since Bill Gates doesn't know how to flex money like a real baller, his ex would show him how to paint the town red in style

Bill Gates is worth $130 billion USD, about ₦50 trillion Naira.... Bill Gates can afford to spend ₦50 million daily for the next 989300 days or 2710 years without going broke

Meanwhile Bill Gates is still busy wearing some cheap cloths and buying $10 burgers and chips at a cheap fast food joint donating his money to charity of countries that don't even appreciate him, while his ex is living the life Lavida Loca

that's women for you brother, now imagine the world without them.
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Chyma231(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
Tunder fire poverty !!!!!!!!
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Tedpgrass: 7:58pm On May 07, 2021
iammo:
shocked

A tiny minute fraction of what she's about to get...

Since Bill Gates doesn't know how to flex money like a real baller, his ex would show him how to paint the town red in style

Bill Gates is worth $130 billion USD, about ₦50 trillion Naira.... Bill Gates can afford to spend ₦50 million daily for the next 989300 days or 2710 years without going broke

Meanwhile Bill Gates is still busy wearing some cheap cloths and buying $10 burgers and chips at a cheap fast food joint donating his money to charity of countries that don't even appreciate him, while his ex is living the life Lavida Loca

Still my guy anyday

There's something quite titillating about being abstemious even though powerful

Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by jeromeekugbere(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2021
Brunicekid:
Don't get it twisted... Not all of the $130 Million Worth of Bill Gate is liquid cash... Most is actually in form of assets.

Billion
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by femifemi1(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2021
Melinda, if you could get there, those who you are avoiding could also get there in less than 5 minute....

If that's the way her ex-husband spends, would the money had grown to billions....

The foolish are always wise in their thinking until........

I wish the best, as she enjoys her spoils after 27 years....Money could also be an illusion.

But money is good....and I pray for more of it, only for the great good of humanity improvement. God is love.
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by omoyeni37: 8:08pm On May 07, 2021
Perfect for a horror movie setting grin
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2021
Explorers:
Calivigny Island, Granada

Melinda Gates reportedly rented a private $132,000-a-night island so that she and her family would be able to avoid media attention amid her divorce from her husband of 27 years, Bill Gates.

The longtime couple announced their decision to end their marriage on Monday, writing in a joint statement at the time:

“After a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship, we have made the decision to end our marriage.”

According to the outlet’s sources, the plan was for Melinda and the couple’s three children, as well as their significant others, to stay on the island, which Bill was reportedly not invited to.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/melinda-gates-private-island-divorce-b1843278.html

Only Bill wasn’t invited? That’s sad and unfair.
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by Zenithpeak(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2021
Is this how she will be spending money like Yahoo boy...

Well, whenever she goes broke, maga will pay second time... cheesy at least she has kids for Mr Gates.
Re: Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) by KingDash: 8:20pm On May 07, 2021
sugarfrank:
I visited a friend in Abuja and he paid 30k per night in a certain hotel like that in wuse, and 5k per small plate of food, I literally fought with the guy for wasteful spending. The tin pain me like say na me pay
you broke niggah... me and my crew pay pass that kinda amount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.