Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) (34341 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Will Live In Kaduna After Leaving Office / 29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video) / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YT-Y0M5dzQ

Nigerian troops rescue abducted school of forestry students Kaduna after an intense firefight.

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1390421777667461125

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by helinues: 3:22pm On May 07, 2021
Very good

I saw the video yesterday... Those who are clamouring for war should have a rethink...

May God continue to protect our gallant officers

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by 3pleDAssistant: 3:22pm On May 07, 2021
Good news from our Nigerians soldiers... at last! undecided

God bless them... God rectify the affairs of Buhari and Desmond Elliot... so they can stop using their influence to cause disaster in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by falcon01: 3:23pm On May 07, 2021
Why cant Nigerian Army shoot well?? They'll be shooting sporadically

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 3:24pm On May 07, 2021
Ok.. But uncle Lalasticlalla, when are you going to create threads about ESN and Unknown Gunmen terrorising your people in Alaigbo?

You have never created even a single thread regarding the evil atrocities of ESN/Unknown Gunmen, even though you are from the same region they operate in. Why? undecided

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Obinnau(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
Thank God that the persons kidnapped got saved by providence, ransom was paid. So they weren't saved by the Nigerian soldiers!

The soldiers were even more of a threat to the safety of those released.

I watched the video and I asked myself, is this the band we call Nigerian soldiers? They were so very uncoordinated, very clueless and I wouldn't even call that a gun battle!
No professionalism or semblance of coordination.
Do they even train these guys in combat warfare or are the big generals eating the money allocated for that too?

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
Comedy skit look more real that this show of shame they displayed claiming a gun battle...sane people knows that releasing of kidnapped students has nothing to do with gun battles rather #100m paid to the billionaire terrorist ambassador called Gumi.

F!ck anybody that believe this is true!

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Bornsinner7: 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
Good one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by PETERiCHY(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
Lori iro

20 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
God bless the military is not easy at all]......signing out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by affable4(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
Suspense!!!. Just like in the movies.

Goose bumps all over my body.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
You want us to clap for you for doing your job abi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by bigdammyj: 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
Noted
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by fatme5: 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
Good one from the soldiers

3 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Bsure: 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
grin I no understand o. Is it not same students they used OBJ and Ghumi to negotiate for?

36 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by DennisEche(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
Call a spade a spade, these are fulani men. you all should stop sweet coating and changing narratives.
fyi the students weren't rescued but ransomed was paid and prisoners swap was made. stop misleading the public

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by adams345(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2021
That's a great achievement by the military

3 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by mouthofThegod: 3:27pm On May 07, 2021
I didn't know Nigerian military was this good in acting grin grin..they should quickly enroll into Hollywood auditions..
Na so politicians dey use Nigerians head since 1840 grin

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Administration1: 3:27pm On May 07, 2021
Every criminal group in the north and every part of this country will want to use this opportunity to raid a school and kidnap kids for money... This is just the beginning.... But the sad thing is that the politicians who created these monsters have their kids schooling outside the shores of this country.

Don't ever allow your kids to grow or school in this country... Once she is confirmed pregnant, she is relocating ASAP.
Even MC Oluomo understands this

3 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by IamAsiri: 3:27pm On May 07, 2021
So, is Gumi lying?

Lol. Rescue ko grin. You meant to say they went to pick the students up after their ransoms had been paid cheesy?

7 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by articlewriter: 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
Ok
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by whisperNaija(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
Ice cream. Bobo undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by adams345(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
affable4:
Nice
That's good
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Chisaedhor: 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
undecided

What's all this nollywood acting for na

This video looks doctored na sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by BruncleZuma: 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

I no see Gumi, OBJ and Bandit Papa for this new release should we wait for the première?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Emeraldicon(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
Great
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Salatavor: 3:28pm On May 07, 2021
NA
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by DMechy: 3:29pm On May 07, 2021
This guys take Nigerians for a joke.

Bandit Buhari:

See, we wuuv sent the moni to your accouunt, but we need to act like we came to rescue.

Bandit General: i understand sir. I will forward your share to Aishas account.

Bandit Buhari: Good . Good. Berry Good.

And my thoughts on El Rufais warped stance .

He wanted to kill all the bandits with the students, cos it is war, and it is sacrifice for greater good. That is how terrorist actually reason. They do not value life.

If they could get intel on bandits location, why not negotiate a realease and go after the bandits, since you can always round them up?

Or the students have gps on them that made locating easy? Or will only be effective if they have captives?

What is happening right now is a script.

The big picture is a reality Nigerians are not coming to terms with. JIHAD.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Very good

I saw the video yesterday... Those who are clamouring for war should have a rethink...

May God continue to protect our gallant officers

No one is clamouring for war rather people are sick and tired of this enterprise called nigeria.

But if it's war don't forget no matter the risk an attempt must be made!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / Why We Couldn’t Deploy Troops Against B’Haram -US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.