Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) (34339 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Will Live In Kaduna After Leaving Office / 29 College Of Forestry Students Abducted In Kaduna Regain Freedom (Video) / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 4:20pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by lexy2014: 4:21pm On May 07, 2021
Solatium:

They are here already,they never see any good thing in others efforts,their own na to justdey read bad bad News about the country,if na negative news now you go begin dey clap.
For your information there is clear cut difference between asymmetrical war and conventional war,there is no military that is specifically trained in guerilla tactics,what Nigeria army is fighting are guerilla.
hope you are now more educated

U should have negated what he said but u didn't. D operation is supposed to be a rescue mission. Rescue missions are rescue missions not guerilla combat

2 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 07, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2021
falcon01:
Why cant Nigerian Army shoot well?? They'll be shooting sporadically

Not just that, I don't even belive this video as record of what transpired. Why not a single arrest shown and they were shouting they are releasing them..they are releasing....and in the initial exchange one of them said,... Stop firing stop firing they are our men..,meaning the persons on the other side were also soldiers which means the people doing the releasing were soldiers and not the kidnappers....meaning the kidnappers had left the scene and they mistook our own soldiers for kidnapper and opened fire, initially.

Congratulations to them Sha

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Why does this look staged?? Thank God for the successful rescue.

I be think say na only me dey reason am
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Kamachicho(f): 4:26pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Very good

I saw the video yesterday... Those who are clamouring for war should have a rethink...

May God continue to protect our gallant officers

Amen.
I pray not to witness any war. I also pray for the peace of Nigeria and the whole continent. We will all work together irrespective of our tribe, language, religion or belief. I am doing my part by seeing the good in the nation and working for the better. Our God is faithful.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by realakin: 4:26pm On May 07, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YT-Y0M5dzQ

i see unprofessional ism here, a well cultured and trained military personnel will not be this lousy, the truth is that government is playing politics with human life

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1390421777667461125
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Firmoceanic(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2021
Your head de think well..dem think say we b mumu
Earlystar698:
Comedy skit look more real that this show of shame they displayed claiming a gun battle...sane people knows that releasing of kidnapped students has nothing to do with gun battles rather #100m paid to the billionaire terrorist ambassador called Gumi.

F!ck anybody that believe this is true!
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Teeq1234: 4:27pm On May 07, 2021
I haven't seen the video but its funny reading few comments here asking of the soldiers were properly trained as to how they conducted themselves in this operation. We are talking about guns been handed to you with no assurance whether they are coming back alive or not as they are going to face uncertainty whilst there oga patapata will be in the office inside AC either recieving MouthAction or performing cunninlingus on a lady and still divert funds for this men to personal use. Abeg they can only give whatsoever it is they get from the system. Ishon lo pa Bruce Lee oh.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by realakin: 4:27pm On May 07, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Why does this look staged?? Thank God for the successful rescue.

i love your reasoning same thing that came to my mind
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by patorial(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2021
falcon01:
Why cant Nigerian Army shoot well?? They'll be shooting sporadically

Don't compare a coordinated movie that is meant to generate money to a real life firefight.

Though the operation seems like a street fight.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by sylvanus190: 4:31pm On May 07, 2021
I think the best solution for Nigeria is to sack all the Nigeria Army and replace them with they bandit, boko haram and the unknown gunmen. give them a better salary. because what i saw in that video is a disgrace to once OUR DEAR ARMY, who have gone for peace keeping in many country and perform perfectly.

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On May 07, 2021
Very useless country
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Nkpitime(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Elliotwaveforec: 4:38pm On May 07, 2021
Did you hear ' victory belongs to God'? That's Boko Haram slogan. Buhari's government is Boko Haram and bandits.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Solatium(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2021
lexy2014:

U should have negated what he said but u didn't. D operation is supposed to be a rescue mission. Rescue missions are rescue missions not guerilla combat

We still owe the society that duty of putting things straight.
Do you know how many people have gone to town with his ignorant statement
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Very good

I saw the video yesterday... Those who are clamouring for war should have a rethink...

Nobody is clamouring for war. What people want is a stop to divisive actions and inactions of the Buhari administration and security of lives and property for all irrespective of our different ethnicities.

People are also saying let every state and local government have their own full security agencies rather the federal police, DSS, etc being used to favour the Fulani at the expense of other people groups in Nigeria, so that security and peace that will help Nigeria develop can be effectively ensured.

You yourself know inside you that if you were at the receiving end of what this Buhari administration is doing, you wouldn't keep quiet and allow slavery, servitude, dehumanisation, eternal loss of freedom, etc to overrun your life and become your lot.

They are also saying if their reasonable demands, which are also obtainable in developed countries that are not even multiethnic like ours, will not be met in the profitable interest of all then parting ways is a good option. Rather than the dog keeping the tiger's catch, each should run its hunting business apart from the other.

Those in power are the ones talking iof war because instead of allowing people to be free and develop in a secured environment, they are always set to fight them. For now, they are using all means to shut down those sound minds and their opinions. Unfortunately, whether knowingly or unknowingly, you're an instrument of the evil government.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by LUGBE: 4:41pm On May 07, 2021
Lala,you are too big for this. Reasonable people can tell that this video is for the gullible so what about obasanjo and Gumi.

Staged video undecided
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Yankee101: 4:42pm On May 07, 2021
falcon01:
I know what it means but I'm trying hard to Put it here and Understand can you kindly explain this behaviour for me?.

Since you know the meaning, let it guide you within the context in question
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2021
donezra:
Can someone explain what he meant by out RPG man gas out?
The man faint small

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Decent09(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2021
0jgti7gko08yhfe:
Ok.. But uncle Lalasticlalla, when are you going to create threads about ESN and Unknown Gunmen terrorising your people in Alaigbo?

You have never created even a single thread regarding the evil atrocities of ESN/Unknown Gunmen, even though you are from the same region they operate in. Why? undecided

Of course, these Igbos are damn senseless, see how they are killing security operatives like chickens, they are Idiots

2 Likes

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Decent09(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2021
seunayantokun:

Nobody is clamouring for war. What people want is a stop to divisive actions and inactions of the Buhari administration and security of lives and property for all irrespective of our different ethnicities.

People are also saying let every state and local government have their own full security agencies rather the federal police, DSS, etc being used to favour the Fulani at the expense of other people groups in Nigeria, so that security and peace that will help Nigeria develop can be effectively ensured.

You yourself know inside you that if you were at the receiving end of what this Buhari administration is doing, you wouldn't keep quiet and allow slavery, servitude, dehumanisation, eternal loss of freedom, etc to overrun your life and become your lot.

They are also saying if their reasonable demands, which are also obtainable in developed countries that are not even multiethnic like ours, will not be met in the profitable interest of all then parting ways is a good option. Rather than the dog keeping the tiger's catch, each should run its hunting business apart from the other.

Those in power are the ones talking iof war because instead of allowing people to be free and develop in a secured environment, they are always set to fight them. For now, they are using all means to shut down those sound minds and their opinions. Unfortunately, whether knowingly or unknowingly, you're an instrument of the evil government.

Don't mind my guy, Buhari time is almost over, you can carry Orji Kalu put there
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by muyis1979: 4:57pm On May 07, 2021
Rescued or released to them?

Can anything good come out of this government of cows?

Can the dead value the living?

Can blood sucking animals ever satisfied?

No wonder the country is now a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

The nation's pride, joy, happiness,glory honour have all gone away under this unseless, senseless and unscrupulous animals called leaders.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by bewla(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Very good

Amen
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Obinnau(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2021
Solatium:

They are here already,they never see any good thing in others efforts,their own na to justdey read bad bad News about the country,if na negative news now you go begin dey clap.
For your information there is clear cut difference between asymmetrical war and conventional war,there is no military that is specifically trained in guerilla tactics,what Nigeria army is fighting are guerilla.
hope you are now more educated
educated illiterate
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Offpoint1: 5:03pm On May 07, 2021
Obinnau:
Thank God that the persons kidnapped got saved by providence, ransom was paid. So they weren't saved by the Nigerian soldiers!

The soldiers were even more of a threat to the safety of those released.

I watched the video and I asked myself, is this the band we call Nigerian soldiers? They were so very uncoordinated, very clueless and I wouldn't even call that a gun battle!
No professionalism or semblance of coordination.
Do they even train these guys in combat warfare or are the big generals eating the money allocated for that too?
ZERO coordination, the victims are at risk of getting hit.
look at how they are running around shooting sporadically... very shameful.
Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Joromi1: 5:09pm On May 07, 2021
Staged video, believe it if you like. Kidnappers hear gunshots and start releasing captives. Where does that happen? Then a soldier fires an RPG and fainted and the guy with camera is explaining, telling us "victory is from God". Nobody goes to help him. And with the way they were shooting sporadically like loose teens with bangers, I expected at least one person to get hit. Rubbish people.

1 Like

Re: "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) by Itzwilliamrex: 5:09pm On May 07, 2021
There are coming,there are coming, there are coming.....looks a complete joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Why We Couldn’t Deploy Troops Against B’Haram -US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.