Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? (49820 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by sadiq1985: 7:34pm On May 07, 2021
the only solution to this thirty is polygamy!!
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by descarado: 7:35pm On May 07, 2021
Most women has post traumatic stress disorder after giving birth.
They will hate sex,behaviour become erratic etc.
She may be heavily depressed.
Have you been monitoring her actions or only thinking about your dikk?

She may have big tear. She may not have tear but hip dislocation. It's all about you.

Be selfless once and do things the woman's way. Court her when you feel she is ready. She will let you know.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by BePrepared: 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
Chisaedhor:

Its not easy bro. 3 months for what na cheesy

Oga I've stayed up to 25 years without sex, why are u in a hurry. Hold yourself
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Ream4: 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
Penetrate immediately
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by thorpido(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
aspabay:

Read before comment.

BTW, CS and virginal birth are normal.
Normal na when baby commot through belle?

I understand why a C/S is not said to be abnormal though.C/S and vaginal birth are normal.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by MyAmericandream(f): 7:43pm On May 07, 2021
Chisaedhor:

do soapy na? Nai guys dey take cool body now
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by thorpido(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2021
Reelmii:
is there anything like normal delivery, u people are learned now... na wah oo
Yes, delivery via the vagina.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by ibedun: 7:45pm On May 07, 2021
evasplendid:
Bro..i am going through same o..today makes it 2 months.i ve wanted 2 knack since 2 weeks after delivery..she no gree o..not until yestaday she took d child 4 immunization..nd she was given lecture on dis sex after delivery thing..they even gave her condoms...i ve nt done cd with my woman b4 but today i will perform live with it..i ll ask her what she was told exctly..i go let u know later.

Sex? Inside that your face me I face you one bed apartment? Most of una no get sense.

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Igbojihadist: 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
validpoints:

This is a public forum bro, whatsapp us, number is on our profile
okay
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by thorpido(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2021
seyz91:
did you read the thread at all? undecided

what a question?

na people like you dey disturb invigilators or course lecture questions again after the instructions have been written above the question paper
bewla:
Read again you get the answer
aspabay:

Read before comment.

BTW, CS and virginal birth are normal.

Do you guys for a moment reason that posts are modified?
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2021
Chisaedhor:
This is exactly 1month 5 days since my wife puts to birth. Mother and baby safe and sound via Normal Delievery

Since then I don zip up shagrin but he get as body dey do me now, as body no be firewood na.

Please is it okay to start making love to her now??

Lala abeg help a brother.
a
Google is giving me confusing answers

You can masturbate. Stop acting as if you will die if you don't have sex, let that woman's body rest and heal properly.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Reelmii: 7:53pm On May 07, 2021
thorpido:
Yes, delivery via the vagina.
it is called vaginal birth or delivery and not normal delivery all deliveries are normal
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by thorpido(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2021
Reelmii:
it is called vaginal birth or delivery and not normal delivery all deliveries are normal
Yes....medically.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by gabicon: 8:07pm On May 07, 2021
Chisaedhor:
This is exactly 1month 5 days since my wife puts to birth. Mother and baby safe and sound via Normal Delievery

Since then I don zip up shagrin but he get as body dey do me now, as body no be firewood na.

It all depends on how she heals, normally you have to wait 6 weeks for all the flow to stop and contraction to happen. Taking care of a new born takes a lot of energy, every extra time your wife has will most likely be used to get some rest, lack of energy and sleep can cause emotional imbalance so you need to be understanding when she doesn't want to have sex. The fact of the matter is that if you want her to be in the mood for sex you need to get involved with the baby and take off some burden away from her. You can have here express breast milk in a bottle during the weekend and you care for the child while she sleeps, you can run shifts at night in caring for the child, you can employ a nanny to assist her etc.

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by bewla(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2021
thorpido:

Do you guys for a moment reason that posts are modified?
Some people say that umm
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 07, 2021
No hard and fast rule. Anytime she's strong enough and ready to receive you. But you can hold your body bro. Don't cheat on your wife. It's rather time to appreciate her for the stressful journey of 9months.

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by peace80037: 8:12pm On May 07, 2021
Kpekus with Nafdac and son approval, as you like it, from one week if it is not her first child.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by DeRichard(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2021
My question is won't she get pregnant again? I think if I were in his shoes I'd feel like having sex with my wife after like 1 or 2 months of normal delivery but the question is won't she get pregnant making the age difference between the children very short. For me, I'd like at least 2 years age difference between my children.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by showafrica(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
Paramount01:

Na that big breasts dey always tempt me. I dont know why

E go dey big and heavy with those sexy nerves.. Its irresistible. But na God do am like that so that children will continue to flow. We no get choice until pocket begin complain.

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by munachiso58(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
Here na cruz.....
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by thorpido(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2021
DeRichard:
My question is won't she get pregnant again? I think if I were in his shoes I'd feel like having sex with my wife after like 1 or 2 months of normal delivery but the question is won't she get pregnant making the age difference between the children very short. For me, I'd like at least 2 years age difference between my children.
You go on contraceptives after the baby is born if you want to start having sex.You can use condoms.

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by silibaba: 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
Bornsinner7:
grin grin

Immediately sir.. no time to waste as long as your machine is sound and functioning..
oil dey your head grin grin

if na me, i go resume wire her even for labour room grin

am not a fan of OMUGWO, don't need distraction from mother in-law at all grin

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by joyousever(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2021
Haba! You're still asking 3 months for what nau? And you think it's funny. Better hold your body or better still, take your mind off that thing that's making your body to dey do you somehow. Give her at least 3 to 4 months to completely heal and be strong again for that exercise under the sheets, abeg. Hian!
Chisaedhor:

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Goldbw122(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
Take care of your self bro
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Angelacruz: 8:33pm On May 07, 2021
3 months
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by rotile247(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2021
Chisaedhor:

At least a minimum of 3 months (sometimes there are years that need to heal properly). You'll also need to be more helpful in the house every time you're home and in the night when the baby is crying and need to eat or just crying for other reasons. You'll need to assist your wife during this time as it's physically and emotionally draining.
Prègnàncy and child birth is not an easy thing especially if you're married and was inside the delivery room all through. Hence some wife hardly think of the deed except there is a lot of support(physical and emotional) from the husband.
Lastly, don't forget using contràcetives.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by emmyN(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Why not make her ask for it. When she does then she is ready. Usually 2-3 months.
I found I had to wait for nearly 6-8 months in my own case. Tough time for men.

Congrats on your new baby.

You waited eight months to fvck your wife? Lord knows I'm not getting that woman pregnant again, wtf angry
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by kazobaba1985: 8:42pm On May 07, 2021
I waited for 6months because she stays in my mums house after she gave birth. Just give her time let the wound heal very well. Laslas u go tire grin grin
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by CALCULUS16: 8:47pm On May 07, 2021
bro the pleasure of the world gotten from a hole and a shaft should not be a mans contant desire, today gbas gbos, tomorrow gbos gbas, u want spoil the yansh 4 d owner?. The more we are able to control our urge the more happy we would be and the more faithful we wil be in our marriage too. Can a man be sucking a womans bag of milk thats mearnt for a developing baby? Dont be stingy, let the baby have a taste too. Too much intercourse is bad, at least not everytime u go dey *pounding yam inside mortar* cheesy u can eat yam with palm oil na! now as time goes with constant fk, the woman might get fat with protruded stomach like igba emu with her yansh like calabash which might be like igba pito initially the man married, when the man would not allow her woman to rest, even the brst tha suppose to stand like inflated balloon go dey flat like slippers. the point i am making is, let the woman rest from 9 month pregnancy and the stress of taking care of the baby, if ur body dey do u anyhow, u can give her ur "feeder"

1 Like

Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by xjiggy: 8:51pm On May 07, 2021
Chisaedhor:

Just manage Bro. 3months is ok. Anybody that's saying anything less does not want what is good for your wife. She needs to heal properly..... both physically and psychologically.
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by Oshokalo: 8:55pm On May 07, 2021
Grab her after one month,after all their are many way to enjoy sex,if the hole still dey hot,follow back grin or mouth gig
Re: HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? by MummyD2020(f): 8:56pm On May 07, 2021
Chisaedhor:

Abeg give her time to heal, although people heal differently. Atleast from 6weeks post partum but some people resume sex before or after. I know someone that hasn't for 6 months. So it also depends on the parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? / Top-6 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.