Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja (1725 Views)

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) / Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Northernblood3: 3:45pm On May 07, 2021
I hope everyone is seeing it now o. How these lazy idiots that doesn't deserve to live are knocking down our shops in Abuja and looting it down.

As everyone turned blind eyes on this, It is also expected that u must remain blind when we reply and send back those idiots to their God forsaken Boko Haram infested land .

It is a Crime against common sense that You keep flogging and beating me up and then you expect me not to react or my brothers not to come for my aid ?? It is not possible. It is better we shield our sword early enough before it gets out of hand.

These attacks on Igbos will never be tolerated never, If you are a fulani terrorist just know that ur days are numbered but if you are a just Hausa/Fulani trader, just don't support or protect terrorists at home, the fire will consume u when we descend

https://twitter.com/i/status/1390579622492975105

1 Like

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2021
Northernblood3:
I hope everyone is seeing it now o. How these lazy idiots that doesn't deserve to live are knocking down our shops in Abuja and looting it down.

As everyone turned blind eyes on this, It is also expected that u must remain blind when we reply and send back those idiots to their God forsaken Boko Haram infested land .

It is a Crime against common sense that You keep flogging and beating me up and then you expect me not to react or my brothers not to come for my aid ?? It is not possible. It is better we shield our sword early enough before it gets out of hand.

These attacks on Igbos will never be tolerated never, If you are a fulani terrorist just know that ur days are numbered but if you are a just Hausa/Fulani trader, just don't support or protect terrorists at home, the fire will consume u when we descend
Shey this Igbo shops no get names and the names of there locations.

No just come here dey give fake news abeg.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Northernblood3: 3:50pm On May 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Shey this Igbo shops no get names and the names of there locations.

No just come here dey give fake news abeg.

If ur eyes are too useless for u to have, pluck it and feed it to the dogs, at least they will enjoy it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by survivor10(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2021
Hungry idiots everywhere. Embrace the change you foolishly voted in. You say no. Its now to go and steal private goods of traders. Cursed animals!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Northernblood3: 4:06pm On May 07, 2021
survivor10:
Hungry idiots everywhere. Embrace the change you foolishly voted in. You say no. Its now to go and steal private goods of traders. Cursed animals!

That is why we must create as much awareness as possible before they finally kick off what they won't be able to handle.

Let it not be as if we are too selfish that we couldn't accommodate the north in their hard days but, that doesn't mean we should fold our hands here as some hungry idiots destroy our assets up north. What is good for you is also good for me.
Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by LeeSantos(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2021
Wetin concern me.
Who is chasing them away from their state of origin.
They should bare with what their eyes see.
Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Oharina(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2021
I wonder how an Igbo man will go to his enemys' land to build mansions why those he built mansions in their land will come to his own land and live in the shops where they sail gworo and burukutu. And the one that excorts cows will set up tents and live in his forests.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Northernblood3: 6:56pm On May 07, 2021
LeeSantos:
Wetin concern me. Who is chasing them away from their state of origin. They should bare with what their eyes see.
Ask that to those lazy things living in IDP camps

1 Like

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by kense88: 7:36pm On May 07, 2021
This country will definitely crumble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Northernblood3: 7:47pm On May 07, 2021
kense88:
This country will definitely crumble

definitely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by temitope27(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2021
Coward why can't you fight back grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by olorunyomi25149: 8:25pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Kirchoffs: 11:00pm On May 07, 2021
temitope27:
Coward why can't you fight back grin
You don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by temitope27(m): 4:17am On May 08, 2021
Kirchoffs:
You don't have sense
grin e pain am oloriburuku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by Kirchoffs: 6:40am On May 08, 2021
temitope27:
grin e pain am oloriburuku
alayebaje Omo irankiran
Re: Update: Igbos Shop Looted In Abuja by temitope27(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2021
Kirchoffs:
alayebaje Omo irankiran
ewo werey to ke, omo ale lasan lasan

(1) (Reply)

UAE To Supply Vital Documents To Secure 30 Years Imprisonment For Hushpuppi / BREAKING News Police Exchanging Gunfire With Unknown Gunmen / What To Do To A Lying Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.