Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) (43265 Views)

Justin Idibia Graduates From 5th Grade, Moving To Middle School (Pics) / 2face Son, Justin Idibia, Bags Award For Academic Success In The United States / Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 6:21pm On May 07, 2021
Cute this the way I want my kids to look like
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by HUSTLER001: 6:21pm On May 07, 2021
Abdulquadrimuha:
HBD!!! but the boy no resemble 2face grin grin grin
where you keep your eyes na?

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2021
Tuface get printer for prick

My conclusion

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2021
Prettylima:
Is very rear. I think why two face own was bcus he wen for dark ladies.

So if u wanna achieve dat go for ur skin color
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by DSC7: 6:26pm On May 07, 2021
But why the pikin get bushy hair?....

See as he dry like Tecno Idibia......

Anyways Happy birthday legendary child....

1 Like

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Tlake(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2021
Female receptionist needed at ikeja Gra call 08063520194
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by DSC7: 6:28pm On May 07, 2021
Prettylima:

We can make it happen.......

I can make your dreams come through......
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2021
Your father no get hair and you're keeping hair �
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2021
Y so skinny
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by officialmario(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2021
Jefferic:

You are very funny. I like this........
Agba

1 Like

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Twelfthman: 6:32pm On May 07, 2021
U correct!

falcon01:
Thats not the skateboard we use in Nigeria embarassed.. we use Boris
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by temitope27(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2021
Wetin do that boy e no dey chop
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by oforjide: 6:34pm On May 07, 2021
This man is funny he has celebrated the birthday of his children from different women within a space of 3 months does it mean he pregnanted their mothers at same period

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
See as d young boy resemble that boy with glasses wey dey do American sitcom

I don Forget his name
Everybody hates chris

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Everybody hates chris
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2021
Joysticks:
Had it been this boy come from a poor home dem for say na malnutrition make am thin like Fido Dido.
I swear down!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 6:51pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=DSC7 post=101472560]

We can make it happen.......

I can make your dreams come through...... [/quote
grin
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 6:52pm On May 07, 2021
vickydevoka:

Is very rear. I think why two face own was bcus he wen for dark ladies.

So if u wanna achieve dat go for ur skin color
Thanks sir
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Horlarzik366(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2021
Happy birthday boy more fruitful year ahead
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Exactly

That Chris boy Don grow now ooo

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Ream4: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2021
Hbd to him.....!

The boy carried the both parent's face..
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Maturedconnect: 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
I wonder how he will remember all of his son and daughter birthday... Father of many nation....
Tubaba da king..Lol
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:15pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
According to research, 2face is the only Nigerian artist that would never spend a penny for DNA.

Happy birthday Justin.
Born in the jungle move to slum

Now having of spring in a country

If u no u no
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Mark113(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2021
This boy must be gay undecided
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by ukaface(f): 8:56pm On May 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Wetin concern bicycle with filling station.
Wetin concern vulture with barber.
Wetin concern glo with good network.
Wetin concern Arsenal with ucl.
Wetin concern Buhari with good governance.

And finally

Wetin Concern TUBABA with DNA TEST
maaaaaad ooo
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Athemisia: 9:13pm On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I don Forget his name
Chris from everybody hates Chris

1 Like

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by Owopariola: 9:23pm On May 07, 2021
CreamWine:
Nice

Work on a six months contract writing articles from home.

Remuneration : 500,000 Naira.

If this opportunity interests you, signify your interest by sending a message on WhatsApp on

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Thank you

You don change style, werey. No be one million for a year again? Why not pay people immediately for their work. Payment at the end of each article.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2021
Athemisia:

Chris from everybody hates Chris
grin
Gbam
Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 10:43pm On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I don Forget his name
Steve

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
According to research, 2face is the only Nigerian artist that would never spend a penny for DNA.

Happy birthday Justin.

Research from the weed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ivie Okujaye Rocks Sneakers On Her Wedding Day / Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) / Ini Edo Stuns In White, Poses With Dbanj (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.