Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean? (573 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean? by aminalib(f): 12:59am On Apr 26, 2011
when a guy tells you that he is patient and calm but if you ever cheat on him you will regret it and it will be very bad for you?
Re: What Does It Mean? by BABE3: 1:16am On Apr 26, 2011
Amina---that's the simplest way the meaning of that sentence can be conveyed! He already said it! smiley
Re: What Does It Mean? by african1(f): 1:29am On Apr 26, 2011
Wow! That is weird, but what I said to my boyfriend is weirder. Lol I told him, if he ever cheats on me I will cut off his B@lls, and leave the dick cuz I need that later when I forgive him. Lol He just looked at me and walked away.
Re: What Does It Mean? by iice(f): 3:18am On Apr 26, 2011
Na wa. I no blame males. . .we must really seem dumb
Re: What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 26, 2011
@amina
If the guy says he is "patient" then obviously, he hasn't gotten free access to the coochie, just yet. So I would understand why anyone would get really pissed if your girl says that she aint ready to have sex with you but then sh.ags another dude. That's an automatic death sentence.

Since the guy cares for you, he was kind enough to warn you.
Re: What Does It Mean? by segzicres(m): 4:14am On Apr 26, 2011
@iice sorry. You can't expect evryone to be as intelligent as you are.
Re: What Does It Mean? by snthesis(m): 4:35am On Apr 26, 2011
It means he won't share ΰ wit sum1 else duh tongue

(1) (Reply)

True Meaning Of Love / What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? / Sweetest Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.