Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T (299 Views)

We Are Taking A Cue From Nelson Mandela-buhari / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by Jubileetrumpet2: 4:58pm On May 07, 2021
TO AVOID YUGOSLAVIA'S experience in Nigeria; adopt CZECKOSLOVAKIA'S experience.

THE FORMER FOUGHT six years Civil War and fragmented into six independent nations:

Slovenia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Kosovo; Montenegro; Croatia and Serbia.

And they're all doing beautifully well than before.

THE LATTER, WHICH share common region with the former, wised up and said we needn't fight like our neigbbour did let's divide peacefully.
The president resigned. Arrangements were concluded.
Then, they broke up into two separate nations----Czecks and Slovakia.
So, there hadn't been need to fight before division.
Now, they're well off than before.

The trouble is, will Nigeria take a cue from Czekoslovakia?
That's the palaver.

A clique of Nigerians and the Western world, who fish from the troubled waters of Nigeria...who profit from the False Union... don't mean well for the peoples called Nigeria. Though, they know full well Division is the best for Nigeria.
Yet, they're strongly opposed to righting the wrong.
Tough.
Nevertheless, divide, yes, we must, by the Almighty God.
It's a matter of time, believe me.
Gracias.
So long

_____the Prophet-messenger

Come to think of it, nature__Rivers Niger and Benue__ as you can see in the Map, has divided Nigeria.
So, why working against God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by EdoDefence: 5:14pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria cannot divide into 3, no need for selfishness here. Nigeria might divide into a minimum of 6 just like Yugoslavia otherwise there will be another mini Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2021
Everybody needs to see this.
Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by after4: 5:24pm On May 07, 2021
There are certain things that are inevitable. Division of Nigeria is one of them, denying this will be ridiculous. Like you said, I don't know when but it will definitely happen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 07, 2021
EdoDefence:
Nigeria cannot divide into 3, no need for selfishness here. Nigeria might divide into a minimum of 6 just like Yugoslavia otherwise there will be another mini Nigeria
Basically Nigeria can divide into two ...the sharia core north and the libra south

The main reason why igbos want to leave Nigeria is simply fulanis domination and planned expansion simple ...take that out every other tribe can work out their difference and area of interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by EdoDefence: 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
Igbochief001:

Basically Nigeria can divide into two ...the sharia core north and the libra south

The main reason why igbos want to leave Nigeria is simply fulanis domination and planned expansion simple ...take that out every other tribe can work out their difference and area of interest

Not everyone of us in the South is interested in Republic of Southern Nigeria
Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 07, 2021
EdoDefence:

Not everyone of us in the South is interested in Republic of Southern Nigeria
The question is why are u all keeping quiet now ?
Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by EdoDefence: 5:41pm On May 07, 2021
Igbochief001:

The question is why are u all keeping quiet now ?

I can't talk for the rest but I believe I can speak for people, have you seen the Midwest republic hype on Facebook?

Aside that, every tribe will have to decide when they feel they are tired of this country. Believe me at the brink of dissolution of this country you will be surprised the number of tribes that will ask for autonomy
Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2021
EdoDefence:

I can't talk for the rest but I believe I can speak for people, have you seen the Midwest republic hype on Facebook?

Aside that, every tribe will have to decide when they feel they are tired of this country. Believe me at the brink of dissolution of this country you will be surprised the number of tribes that will ask for autonomy
Truth is the Nigeria project is a good project of we take out hausa fulanis core north

Every region can have their autonomy inside a southern Nigeria .. would be nice africa needs that
Re: Nigeria: Take A Cue From Czeckoslovakia. T by temitope27(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2021
That's certain Nigeria will be divided one day

(1) (Reply)

'Destro The Last Minute Man' The Poem of The Moment, By Prince Erondu Uche / National Census: Will It Hold Amidst Insecurity? / What Will Happen If Nigeria Should Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.