Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> (4726 Views)

Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by zstranger: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2011
blacksta:

A man with zero track record in service delivery and implementation

If GEJ can even bring in Buhari for questioning talkless of arresting - I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE

The tag team of GEJ + YAR adua can roughly be equated to the worse thing to ever happen to Nigeria

They make OBJ look good.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by 1025: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2011
what i will like to know is, WHO MADE OBASANJO RULE FOR 8YRS? WHO GAVE POWER TO YAR ADUA? WHY WILL THE NORTH RULE FOR ONLY 4 YRS? WHY IS JONATHAN OUR PRESIDENT? WHY DID JONATHAN BRING THE REFREE(JEGA) IN A MACTH(ELECTION) THAT HE IS INVOLVED IN? WHAT IS NEXT AFTER JONATHAN? WHY CAN'T WE HAVE AN ORGANISED SYSTEM THAT WILL SAVE THE LIVES OF INNOCENT CITIZENS? WHY IS AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN READY TO CHEAT? WHAT PDP AND NIGERIANS ARE DOING TO THE NORTHERNERS NOW IS CHEATING.
MY ONLY PROBLEM HERE IS THAT INNOCENT PPL ARE PAYING THE PRICE HERE.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Dave6: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2011
buhari is really wallowing in his delusional world! Damn!

So he thinks his army of almajiris will contend with the FGN! I no fit laff.

he should know very well that his activities and those of his almajiris disgust well-meaning Muslims and Citizens of the North. So he should save himself further delusion.
There is a messege of Peace being circulated by True Muslims and I will Post it here on NL.
This is the sort of messege buhari and his desperate cohorts were at least expected to publish or refer to when mayhem was unleashed, instead he and his goons were busy condoning such tragedy saying 'It was a revolt against rigging'.

Let this (Guber./HOA elections) be the last opportunity for him to utter his depressed and frustrated voice over any issue in this Country!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by spyder880(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2011
Just wait till he is sworn in first.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Arosa(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2011
Buhari can be arested and no goat will fart. angry who is Buhari?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by abes(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2011
spyder880:

Just wait till he is sworn in first.

You mean until he is sworn in, our present C in C is a lame duck?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Arosa(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2011
Why would anybody want to arrest him now, there is time for everything.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by gists: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2011
J12:

What if GEJ arrests him, whats the big deal? But GEJ is too smart for that, for he know the implications of such decisions.

What nonsense implecation. Must the country be kept in perpetual fear because of some imaginary implecation? If Buhari has truely done anything wrong GEJ should not be afraid as the CnC. But the truth is that their is no evidence against him. Rather we should question our CnC for failing the nation on security. Meanwhile, I laugh when I read some post about ICC coming to bring Buhari to justice. Does this not imply that GEJ is incapable of ensuring justice in the country? ICC when we have a president. kai Nigeria don suffer.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by obowunmi(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2011
GEJ should arrest all PDP thieves or else leave Buhari, as someone said: them no born am well.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2011
Pastors should do well to stay out of politics.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by bamosagie(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2011
So Buhari is suddenly a man now? not the coward that was overthrown by his subordinate as soon as his deputy travelled to mecca.
Goodluck is not the police chief, investigation is going on, if Buhari is culpable he will be arrested, if not he will be ignored, as for those who celebrate the death of the innocents, one day your death will be celebrated.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
sad that so many people talk like children.

i know we have been ruled by military for so long we are all victims of stockholm syndrome.

really does the president have the power arrest or prosecute anyone under our constitution or laws??

if people think about this then they will realise that any display of "balls" is a display of lawlessness
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by 1025: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
So Buhari is suddenly a man now? not the coward that was overthrown by his subordinate as soon as his deputy travelled to mecca.
Goodluck is not the police chief, investigation is going on, if Buhari id culpable he will be arrested, if not he will be ignored, as for those who celebrate the death of the innocents, one day your death will be celebrated.
@bamosagie,
are u high on something or what? when bomb blasts on 1st oct 2010, was jonathan the police before he told nigerians that Dokpesi was responsible for the bomb blasts? is the same dokpesi not in his campiegn team now and what happened to the osama bin laden brother?
make him try and you will see how nigeria will fall apart. do u think if the killings in the north continues, the igbos will not start their own in the east or don't u know that is war?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by bamosagie(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
[color=#990000]what make you think those already killed will not be avenged, if the north think we will just burry our dead and shut up for the sake of one nigeria they should think again!
GEJ never said Dokpesi was responsible for the undependence blast, the sss invited Dokpesi and he was released[/color]
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Rossikk(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2011
If evidence is found of Buhari's complicity in the murder of Nigerians, he WILL be arrested, and if his illiterate, thuggish supporters try to cause mayhem, they will be shot.

Buhari should realise that unlike during his dictatorship, in this dispensation, people cannot just be ''arrested'' on a whim. We are much more civilized now. Shame it's taking so long for him and his repulsive, illiterate followers to catch up.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by blacksta(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
Rossikk:

If evidence is found of Buhari's complicity in the murder of Nigerians, he WILL be arrested, and if his illiterate, thuggish supporters try to cause mayhem, they will be shot.

Buhari should realise that unlike during his dictatorship, in this dispensation, people cannot just be ''arrested'' on a whim. We are much more civilized now. Shame it's taking so long for him and his repulsive, illiterate followers to catch up.

lol

like the one found on Dopesi's phone

u guys give me joke - gej remains a toothless bull dog
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by bamosagie(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
Toothless bulldog or not, he beats buhari by over Ten million votes, before you know it GEJ will score another one.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
Would be counter productive
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by bamosagie(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
no, never ever again!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Dave6: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
Allow the buhari. He clearly no even sabi politics.  
Nigeria is changing for good. Carry your sorry  self go siddon.
Investigations have commenced and perpetrators will be punished.

buhari should be concentrating on the Guber/HOA elections today. Abi because e lose e don forget say e get party? E dey find who go arrest am. Psycho!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
I think we must not blame the former Dictator Buhari and his supporters here on nairaland calling for GEJ to arrest him.The fact is, it is now obvious that (Buhari and his supporters here are) Fu-strated and can not understand what happened to them when the divine moving train(GEJ) hit them during the just concluded election.They are still in a daze and down,they have resulted to the techniques of HE THAT IS DOWN NEED FEAR NOR FALL.Unfortunately for the Dictator and his fans here on nairaland,GEJ is damn too intelligent to fall for their Peevish trap.
As for the speech credited to Yinka Odumakin,it would take an intelligent and discerning mind to relized that most part of that speech was written by a fustrated and Disgraced TUNDE BAKARE whose stock in trade in Christaindom is to castigate other men of God and seeing himself as the only righteous MOG.So I am not suprise at the attack on Pastor Oritsejafor.

Now to the topic at hand,the only long time effect of Buhari arrest would be the BREAK-UP of Nigeria which of course is what most sincere Southerners want at this time.But like the saying goes NA SMALL-SMALL DEM DEY TAKE EAT HOT SOUP!!! GEJ has shown that he is far more intelligent than all his opponents put together,including all his haters here on nairaland and a major example is the way he courted the NPLF members deliberately making them open to negosiation,thus not giving them room to take a final stand on a Northern candidate early enough while having the South-west as his joker less than 48hours to the presidential election.

People mistake noise-makers and people with Dictatorial tendencies to having balls which would have brought GEJ down if he had toed such part.Solomon in the Bible asked for nothing but wisdom and he was blessed with other things.The fact is GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE MENASARA ILUTORO JONATHAN is the last president of this Geographical expression call NIGERIA and there is nothing anyone can do about it!!! There wont be anything like Nigeria after 2015 and that is the bitter truth!!!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by strangleyo: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
It's not GEJ's place to arrest anyone. This is not how the system should work. Presidents should not be given arbitrary powers to arrest people.

What should be done, AND WHAT IS BEING DONE, behind the scenes is this:

The justice system is being unhinged from the presidency and made independent, if the inspector general (who should be acting independently), based on a quantitative, and conclusive investigation finds that someone is responsible, be it Buhari, northern Elites, or even some southern elites, he will issue an arrest warrant. It's that simple.

It's not for GEJ do be doing any arrests. And he's responsible for bringing stability now. He's the sitting president. Not Buhari, or some shadowy northerners we all hear about all the time. It's time we started behaving like a REAL democracy.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by dayokanu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
ziccoit:

Comrade Donald Tivere Atatah
Henry Numa
"[b]Delta State will be cleansed with the blood of partriots. I know I risk arrest, but I will say this, INEC/PDP in Delta State will suffer violence ordained by the heavens if they play games with the destiny of our children. We shall fight, people will die and I will die too, but I promise, Uduaghan and his family will join the people doing the dying, blood will roll, we have to do this to cleanse the land from evil-doers. The heavens suffereth violence, but was cleansed and lucifer was vanquished. I am prepared to bear a minute of pain to precipitate my death to dwell in the arms of my creator, than watch my children suffer in bondage by a cabal and children of sata[/b]n"

Hope Iruka Nnamdi
Elections in amaifeke orlu, polling unit 16/21/08/017 apparently did not take place. I was accredited there today 26th april. At about a few minutes to 3pm today i went to cast my vote but i was told that voting has stopped. The box was empty and unused ballot papers were on the table. There was only one unarmed police woman there and presiding afficer claimed to be counting votes but nothing was going on. I inquired why and i was told i was not the only one and people that came before me were also told the same thing. I am particularly pained because i was accredited but was denied the oppurtunity to cast my vote. I would love this issue to be taken up. I am sending this because i have faith in inec and nigeria and i believe this report would be looked into.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/INEC-Nigeria/188127847873279?sk=wall

I hope someone one of those clamouring for Buharis arrest would pick up the man who made the statement above especially the part in bold
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by bamosagie(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
Odumakin said: “General Buhari is in Daura. So, let Jonathan go and arrest him. One of his contractors has asked him to arrest Buhari. He is in Daura now. So, let him go and arrest him.”(Odumakin)He said men like Oritsejafor were supposed to make statements that would calm frayed nerves, “but unfortunately, it can’t be hidden that the CAN leadership under Oritsejafor had become an extension of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and it is unfortunate that he is partisan to this extreme.
“It is unfortunate and it is a shame and it is a betrayal of his calling to be dragging the entire body of Christ into partisan politics,” Buhari said.

why did Odumakin hide this important advice from his kinsman Tunde Bakare, is this not the same odumakin that we know of!
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
when i citizen like me dares a president, and the president didnt do shytt, damn i must say the presido is a pusssy, no flex
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by wikifiki: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2011
he is a pusssy assss president if he cant arrest buhari with this, and i will laugh out loud because there is more to come from this four years, haha naija, it like a comedy,
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by wikifiki: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
Please do not prod him too much, he might just do something we will all regret later.
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
^^ Like what?

Like returning to his houseboy duties at Turais kitchen? Or give us mandatory 3 days fasting for criminals to confess?
Re: Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan <Misleading> by Seun(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Misleading topic locked permanently. Next time, don't post what you know is not true.

(1) (2) (3)

E*X*P*O*S*E*D! Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency / Fashola Condemns Nigeria’s Centenary Celebration Plan / PUNCH Refutes Premium Times Plagiarism Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.