Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State (1755 Views)

Ebubeagu Arrests, Hands Over 11 Suspected Criminals To Police / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / South East Governors Create Security Network Called Ebubeagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by Man102: 6:07pm On May 07, 2021
Operatives of the South East Security Outfit, Ebubeagu, the Ebonyi State Command have arrested no fewer than eight armed robber suspects in the state.

The suspects who confessed to the crimes were arrested in their various crime scenes and brought to old government House located at opposite the headquarters of Ebonyi state police command, Abakaliki.

The Commissioner of Internal Security, Border Peace and Conflict Resolutions, Mr. Stanley Emegha Okoro confirmed the arrest. He said no day passes without Ebubeagu not arresting crime suspects in the state.

He stated that Ebubeagu since its formation in South east especially in Ebonyi state has recorded a lot of breakthrough by controlling crimes and criminality and restoring peace and order in the state.

One of the suspects, Igwe Paulinus who hails from Ikwo Local Government Area who confessed to the crime, said “I have a gun called 1 Npa, so according to what is happening in Ebonyi state, I decided to bring it out and surrender, that I will not do it again. I will not do anything about stealing again and I promise. That’s why I bring the gun out and I promise sir.

“Look at the gun sir. The reason I bought the gun was for protection and for now I have quite and I promise, I will not do it again. I have involved in two or three robbery at meat market here. I use to rob phones.

“My friend whom I use to follow and rob have entered prison. I have no one again since then. They have been looking for me on the case that made him (friend) to enter prison.

“I decided to quite, thinking of how to join Ebubeagu security network. I was in the town thinking of how to come and join Ebubeagu but because of what I have done, I didn’t know how to approach them and tell them.

“I was at the vanco junction when i saw them (Ebubeagu) coming, i didn’t run, I stood and surrendered my self to them” he said.

Another suspect, Ngele Chiemerie also confessed to crime: “I’m here because we collected someone phone at Nsuka street Abakaliki, in front of my house. I have robbed only two times. Forgive me sir, i will not do it again” he said.

One other suspect who gave his name as Chinweuba and hails from Oriuzor community in Ezza north local government area as well confessed to the crime.

According to him: “I was sleeping in my friend shop when Ebubeagu security network came in there and arrested us. They said we have been robbing people.

“Yes, I have been robbing people. I have been involving in crimes. I have been collecting people’s phones in the town” he said

The suspects were later handed over to the police for further investigation and possible arraignment in court on Monday.

Photos here
https://www.247reporterstv.com/2021/05/ebubeagu-arrests-eight-gunmen-in-ebonyi.html?m=1

Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by helinues: 6:08pm On May 07, 2021
Another good news ..

Nip them before they strike
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by Hapidesign18: 6:08pm On May 07, 2021
Correct men
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by Biafrannuke: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
Lol...so Saul is now among the prophets. Even unarmed ebube pussycat now arrest armed robbers.

Well, good news if true.
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
More of such achievement
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by LordLugard1: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
The number one criminals now are unknown gunmen then others follow. U can't be a killer and go Scott free
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by mouthofThegod: 6:12pm On May 07, 2021
Pictures of ebubeagu with the arrested gunmen please

4 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by GuyWise101(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

These kind lies can only be told to yoro-moslem not intelligent people.

A man not armed arrested an armed man.

3 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by Earlystar698(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2021
That's CNN fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by 3pleDAssistant: 6:18pm On May 07, 2021
God reward you all and support your efforts to fight evil
nice one!
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by helinues: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

These kind lies can only be told to yoro-moslem not intelligent people.

A man not armed arrested an armed man.

This is what ESN has not been able to do which the new security outfit set up by the SE governors, Ebubeagu is doing.

Don't you people want crimes to stop in your region?
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by highlands: 6:29pm On May 07, 2021
good job
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by FreedomArmy: 6:50pm On May 07, 2021
Another fake blogger bringing news for the dessert dwellers to masturbate and hit their head on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by goodnessme1(f): 6:52pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:

This is what ESN has not been able to do which the new security outfit set up by the SE governors, Ebubeagu is doing.

Don't you people want crimes to stop in your region?
And when did you people start caring for Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by adadike(f): 6:52pm On May 07, 2021
Ebubeagu n'eche agu! Jisie nu Ike umu nnem
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by temitope27(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2021
In spatarcus dream, KILL THEM ALL
Re: Ebubeagu Arrests Eight Gunmen In Ebonyi State by Rossinkup: 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not liking this.

He wants mayhem in the South East, not peace.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Sit Home,shocking......pics. / North Food Blockage To South Is Hurting / Obi's Rag-tag Presentation At Arewa House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.