Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) (73594 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Photos From Ini Iniubong Umoren's Burial In Akwa Ibom / Obituary: Iniubong Umoren To Be Buried On Friday 14th May, 2021 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by andyanders: 12:10pm On May 08, 2021
The father must have been aware. No need to even waste time. Execute him by slamming a hammer on his head.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2021
Pierocash:
Over 50 shallow grave discovered in that compound where Ini Umoren was exhumed ,with other extra 3 corpse.

That guy is worst than David West the Port Harcourt serial killer.

How can a young man choose this kind of babaric life style,even devil himself is touched by this act of brutal wickedness by this killer uduak akpan.

May generation after him never live to fulfill their days

But the police said they ruled out Rituals. I knew he was lying immediately he said it. What I don't get is why he was lying.

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Over 50? Haba bros calm down. Where's your source?
you didn't watch the video?
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:33pm On May 08, 2021
Nsiehi:

This guy here is an unrepentant scammer.and impostor Please, do not send money to him. He is not the person in the video.
are you for real? Any proof?
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

But the police said they ruled out Rituals. I knew he was lying immediately he said it. What I don't get is why he was lying.
lying? You've not seen the video? Even corners, pupils were victims. Think before you talk. Why would he lie?
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by MiamiePizza(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2021
edoairways:

She saw a job advert online, she applied and was scheduled for interview. On her way to the address, she was killed by the supposedly employer
Thank you
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 1:48pm On May 08, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Honestly, the situation is really sad, I stopped going to her friends page because I could no longer stomach the information passed out. My stomach churns at the wickedness of their hearts. A bloodline of monsters! This girl took every safety precautions advised by the police. She told people where she was going, she gave full address, sent the mobile number of the guy she was visiting yet she was killed. When she realized she was in danger, she sent a one minute voice note. I admire her friend so much, she called her immediately, she picked the call and heard her friend scream on the phone and that was it, she couldn't reach her anymore. Thanks to Ini's friend, Uduak would have gotten away with this again. The guy is a nairalander selling fake cars and lands too. A 20 years old boy for that matter. It's sad
oboy eeeh....wats his name on naira land
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by freemanq(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2021
Nigeria has failed its citizens
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 2:57pm On May 08, 2021
kmcutez:

I can never fall victim. I’m a self made dollar millionaire and since relocating to Nigeria I avoid Nigerian men like the plague, so it is doubtful that I ever fall a victim. I only roll with family members and childhood friends.

take a chill pill ma. Which business did u do abroad that earned u a self made dollar millionaire status? U make me laf young woman, What then are u doing back here in my country? Its better u stop avoiding Nigerian men instead be strict with them and marry the one meant for you. Dont go marry a white guy who will prolly do too much cocain or shoot you. I am not as bad as u think i am only blunt in saying my mind, better start to alighn urself with men that matter most on the african continent else u will be a little girl forever regardless of anythin u claim to have. Nigerian men are important in ur life my dear
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 3:12pm On May 08, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:

You are ridiculous. How do you even think about all of these if not that your heart is as cold as death itself? A lot is going on in the world for you to be this insensitive and pathetic.
I made good grades in school and my lecturers never knew me. Even when they wanted to know who I was, I avoided them. So stop spitting rubbish. You will have daughters one day and even when they make good grades, people will ridicule their efforts and claim they traded their body for marks. Maybe then you will understand some of these rubbish you spit out.
pls dnt misundstand me, evrybody knows it in all campuses how girls unjustly make the best of grades just by being pretty, and straffing lecturers but that doesn't mean we dnt recognise existence of female gurus in our schools. I dnt wish to have daughter/s so U are nothing to wish or say that i will have individuals like u as children is ourightly rejected back to all unmarried males in ur family. I reject it back to u
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 3:29pm On May 08, 2021
Where are the noise makers of yoloba as skull miners where we have this nyamrin body miner?
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Honestly, the situation is really sad, I stopped going to her friends page because I could no longer stomach the information passed out. My stomach churns at the wickedness of their hearts. A bloodline of monsters! This girl took every safety precautions advised by the police. She told people where she was going, she gave full address, sent the mobile number of the guy she was visiting yet she was killed. When she realized she was in danger, she sent a one minute voice note. I admire her friend so much, she called her immediately, she picked the call and heard her friend scream on the phone and that was it, she couldn't reach her anymore. Thanks to Ini's friend, Uduak would have gotten away with this again. The guy is a nairalander selling fake cars and lands too. A 20 years old boy for that matter. It's sad

Jeez! A nairalander, too?

She just didn't have to die for the atrocities to be exposed. cry
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Icesnow(f): 3:59pm On May 08, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

In a sane clime, anybody found guilty of murder does not deserve to live. He has denied a lot of people of the right to have their own future generation. Therefore he do not deserve to have one.

If he is truly guilty of this offence, and he find his way out of the hands of law in one way or the other. May the blood of all the innocent people that he has murdered continue to haunt him and his coming generation.

He will even rot and die in jail. He does not deserve to bring innocent children to the world to suffer for his sin.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2021
This is really sad, such an unfortunate event. RIP
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by LionTiger(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2021
MiamiePizza:
Can someone please brief me this story?
Was she killed for ritual purpose or just killed for hate sake
The fleet of cars displayed by her killer will simply answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
anochuko01:

Bros calm down please.
These are things even a judge would ask in a court of law. Try to separate logic from sentiments and emotions. No amount of online curse would change anything, na court of law be the practical hope wey everyone get. There's no one who's happy with what happened, and what that person asked isn't too much.
Nice reply.

Online courses and threats don't do shiit. Funny how these peeps think otherwise.
If I were that girl's brother, the guy's family would be wiped out in 6 months time. Slow,steady and ruthless hits will eliminate everyone in his family. I don't forgive or forget such shiit. And I definitely won't wait till the law solves it because there is little or no justice where the politicians are involved. So I will get my own justice and closure my own cold-blooded way.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Modupeoluwa123(f): 6:20pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
pls dnt misundstand me, evrybody knows it in all campuses how girls unjustly make the best of grades just by being pretty, and straffing lecturers but that doesn't mean we dnt recognise existence of female gurus in our schools. I dnt wish to have daughter/s so U are nothing to wish or say that i will have individuals like u as children is ourightly rejected back to all unmarried males in ur family. I reject it back to u
I don’t always do this, in fact my patience is on another level but some of you big mouthed baffons deserve some slack in your toothpick legged ass. Funny enough, all the male in my family are married and they have wonderful daughters leading their classes. What do you have to say?. I’m sure you grew up in a family where women don’t do well, they definitely belong to the kitchen or they have dumb skull just like you, that’s the only reason you will ever say all females trade their bodies for mark.You are not only uncultured but you have a bad diarrhea in your mouth that once you open your mouth, you only yarn dust. Ofcos, you will never have daughters like me, you will have male children like you. Children that will inherit your stinking attitude and defaulted brain. I’m sure you are one of those guys who graduated with third class or perhaps you made good result by buying hushpupi kinda bag for your lecturers. I only pity the female that will end up with someone as myopic and sad as you. Life must be taking it’s toll on you!!! Eeya, sorry my dear. Incase you need a shoulder to cry on, come to mama. Balderdash.
If you quote me again, you will not like what will happen to you, so back off.

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Richthekid: 6:27pm On May 08, 2021
Life
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2021
petitejolie:
oboy eeeh....wats his name on naira land
https://www.nairaland.com/uduakabasiakpan

This is his profile.

Cc: PrimadonnaO

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
lying? You've not seen the video? Even corners, pupils were victims. Think before you talk. Why would he lie?

I don't understand your comment.

The point is simple.

The Police ruled out Cultism and Rituals. Anyone seeing the place Iniubong Umoren was buried will know that place is a ritual den.

So, why did the Police tell us that it had nothing to do with rituals?

1 Like

Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:24pm On May 08, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

https://www.nairaland.com/uduakabasiakpan

This is his profile.

Cc: PrimadonnaO

WOW!!!! A ritualist here! God forbid! shocked
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Hausa(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2021
This guy worse pass Dexter o.

Damn!
Dexter always had probable cause to kill. What was his?

He should be facing 60 years to life any time soon.
RIP to him in advance.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by lordatkinson07(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2021
It can only happen in the South east and south south where a student of philosophy graduating with 4., come to south west, the story is absolutely different
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Ritualist Spoted grin grin grin

You're very stupid. Unlike you, I don't visit NL 24/7, so I tend to miss FP threads. You're stupid again. Your dad is the ritualist cos he used your destiny to purchase half plot of land in sokoto. What nonsense statement was that? Is it everything you joke with? Fool
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

It's all over on the internet.
Even here on nairaland a thread was created with regards to the discovery.It was also discovered that the animal have been carrying out this fiendish,atrocious and diabolical act since 2015.

Please can you share me the link if you can? I can't find it. Last I read about the story was a journalist who found 11 shallow graves and students books and shoes.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:29am On May 09, 2021
Curious345:
very true .. seems like that community was into cannibalism.. they all eat human flesh there .. it was an organized crime

There's a community in either Calabar or Akwa Ibom that does that. We grew up in Port Harcourt with tales of such.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
you didn't watch the video?
No I didn't. I'm slow in following up with trends
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Please can you share me the link if you can? I can't find it. Last I read about the story was a journalist who found 11 shallow graves and students books and shoes.

Ah me I can't get the link oo ☹️☹️ I only saw a thread like dat on this forum.
Re: Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 12:06pm On May 09, 2021
joshuaidibia:

I am very stupid. Unlike you, I visit NL every time because I am jobless. I am stupid again. My dad is the ritualist cos he used my destiny to purchase half plot of land in sokoto. What nonsense statement was that? It is everything that I joke with? I am a Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ecobank Management And Graduate Development Programme 2019 / Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB / Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.