Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) (56232 Views)

Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo) / Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by dre11(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2021
Pregnant Woman Slumps After Governor Akeredolu’s Aide Allegedly Slapped Her ‘For Not Standing Up To Greet Him’

An environmental security guard, Mrs Adeola Egbebi has slumped on duty at Oja Oba market in Akure after she was allegedly slapped by the Senior Special Assistant to the Ondo state governor on special duty, Dr Doyin Odebowale.

The worker who is heavily pregnant, was reportedly assaulted by Odebowole for not standing up to greet him like her other environmental workers.

According to a local tabloid in the state, SUNSHINE TRUTH, the governor’s aide was infuriated by the woman’s action and gave her a slap.

“The woman has been working since resuming duty and it was time for the environmental security guards to leave the Erekesan market when the governor’s SSA Odebowale arrived at the place with his men and started harassing the workers but Mrs Egbebi was unable to stand up to greet him immediately which infuriated the SSA and gave the woman hot slap and she slumped,” an eyewitness said.

“The most unfortunate thing is that the SSA didn’t even care to take the woman to hospital; it was her colleagues and some good Samaritans that helped us to take to a private hospital.

“Consequently as the pregnant woman Mrs Egbebi was about to lift her chair to move to another position, to everybody’s amazement, Dr Doyin slapped the woman and immediately she fainted and the market woman rescued her with other officers to a private hospital.

“He used traditional ring to slap her.”

The incident led to a protest at the head office of the Ondo State Waste Management Board at Alagbaka as some environmental security guards shut down the gate for several hours.

Addressing the protesters, the General Manager of the Waste Management Board, Mrs Ayo Adeyemo appealed to the protesters to remain calm, saying she would visit the victim at the hospital.

Adeyemo said, “Either pregnant or not, nobody has any right to slap any worker."

https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/pregnant-woman-slumps-after-governor-akeredolu%E2%80%99s-aide-allegedly-slapped-her-%E2%80%98-not

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by SmartProf(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2021
Even King Herod won't behave like this aide who is like a maggot picked to eat from politics for a very short period. Very useless aide.

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2021

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:59pm On May 07, 2021
Make the poor just die for only the rich to live in Nigeria.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by BbqTormentor: 6:59pm On May 07, 2021
Nigerian politicians are high-handed animals

Only animals like vultures , goats and cows support them

Lest I forget, Vulture how far?

No more "darling daddy" chants ? The job don Taya you ?

To support buhari no easy my guy

Accept my sympathy

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by orisa37: 7:04pm On May 07, 2021
That Aide should be arrested and punished or sent to a Mental Home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
Another Haman in Ondo state.
Reminds me of Haman and Mordecai.
Haman will always fall!
Haman will always be Hanged!
Pride is a killer.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by omowolewa: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
That's murder case,
He killed both mother and children inside her.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:08pm On May 07, 2021
i can't believe that. slap a pregnant woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by InaNla(f): 7:11pm On May 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Another Haman in Ondo state.
Reminds me of Haman and Mordecai.
Haman will always fall!
Haman will always be Hanged!
Pride is a killer.

What concerns Haman and the slap?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by joyandfaith: 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
I am waiting for Aketi direction.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2021
Maybe the Aide has been asking the pregnant mother out.....Randy man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Augla1: 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
Jus negodi. Common aide ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by 3pleDAssistant: 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
Eleribu!! Werey!!!
(on the condition that the story is true sha)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:20pm On May 07, 2021
Akeredolu should sack that eye service idiot and send all his entitlements if there's any to the pregnant woman the overzealous bastard slapped .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Darrell7: 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
Kasala
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by thorpido(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2021
He should be called out for this.I hope his Oga does the honourable thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by temitope27(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2021
How can this happen at my backyard and I no know, wahala must see straight to governor office cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Tochi3(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2021
Rascal zombies.
Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2021
Never look down on any body , except you are admiring their shoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by timibare(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
E don use jazz knack the poor woman....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:59pm On May 07, 2021
Pride goeth before a Fall

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2021
Mr Odebowale is one of Akeredolu aide dat I like but with dis news u fall my hand..... In my house we call him "Amotekun man"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 08, 2021
To be honest, we are mostly cowards in this country and that's why these demons we call leaders take us for granted. Ordinary SSA to a governor slapping a pregnant woman in a market of all places. Pls can some one tell me why the useless youths there can't rush the stupid man and beat him to stupor?rather they allowed him to escape and then started a stupid protest after.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2021
the mr Man didn't see her condition.i wonder why some people will just use their power to oppress people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 11:47am On May 08, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.