Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. (4561 Views)

Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? / Does Mermaids Exist? / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On May 08, 2021
Libkid:
I'm from Ekori beach in Cross-river state.my community has its boundaries surrounded by water
I have seen mermaid before and many people in the community have.not a big deal around there.
there is a place called ntakunwho(the place of stone) it's the mermaid home
Pictures please! Oyinbo even get video of sasquatch to boot, wetin we want see na at least pictures of just one mermaid, waving hand and tail undecided
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Nobody: 6:06am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

All these are stories.

I want concrete proof. Show me where you can find them,lemme verify myself

Been collecting data on these species for a while now. I have two solid as fuq videos showing them but none is african.

I have been to igbemo-ekiti, then to ijebu ijesha to investigate claims but only found dirty ponds/rivers and nothing else.

Can you get me more concrete proof? Hearsays and Dem tell me stories are boring me to death
please I'd love to see the two solid videos you got. I'm interested too

1 Like

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2021
When there's a fountain of knowledge before you, it is an aberration for you to second guess. I'm inviting you to join today's broadcast of WORD ENCOUNTER!!

THE SEVEN LAST PLAGUES.
*Youtube* -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51b5WG1kz6k
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

Yes...I have been trying to meet them. I love cataloguing supernatural stuffs. That's one of my legacies.

Spirit? Thats another aspect to it but the ones I have seen are flesh and blood with tails and all that. Just two videos. White mermaids though. I talked to a Filipino babe who wanted to get me proof but she backed out after a while. Maybe she got scared or some shiit.

I just want me some african mermaids bro. Everyone talked of them but where dafuq are they?

Marmaids are real..... There are beings under the water, the water is so mysterious. All animals and birds of the air came forth from the depth of the sea, read you bible to confirm.

I one time heard of a guy who claim he saw a lady at abu zaria(2015). And he followed her hoping he would collect her number,she walked down towards the school dam and he still followed her. To his greatest surprised he saw the lady entered the water and he ran back to the security office to report what he experienced.

No be everybody wey dey waka for road be human being,they are beings but not all are human.

Don't go searching for what you can't handle, but if you truly want to see a marmaid,locate a river with history(try bar beach,river osun, etc) just sit down beside the river and tell them your intentions (if it's genuine,maybe you will see them).

I have heard of a story of someone who wants to see the devil(Lucifer) and he was asked to fast dry for forty days and night, Lucifer showed up o.

1 Like

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by luminouz(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Marmaids are real..... There are beings under the water, the water is so mysterious. All animals and birds of the air came forth from the depth of the sea, read you bible to confirm.

I one time heard of a guy who claim he saw a lady at abu zaria(2015). And he followed her hoping he would collect her number,she walked down towards the school dam and he still followed her. To his greatest surprised he saw the lady entered the water and he ran back to the security office to report what he experienced.

No be everybody wey dey waka for road be human being,they are beings but not all are human.

Don't go searching for what you can't handle, but if you truly want to see a marmaid,locate a river with history(try bar beach,river osun, etc) just sit down beside the river and tell them your intentions (if it's genuine,maybe you will see them).

I have heard of a story of someone who wants to see the devil(Lucifer) and he was asked to fast dry for forty days and night, Lucifer showed up o.
Your last line is a dream. I ain't fasting dry for 40 days to see one demon. If that's what's needed to see a mermaid,i won't do it. cheesy
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by luminouz(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2021
Morray:
please I'd love to see the two solid videos you got. I'm interested too
I can give you but they came at a cost, so it's for true seekers like me. Get me solid proof of mermaids and I will share what I have.

Deal?
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by luminouz(m): 6:41am On May 08, 2021
Libkid:
I'm from Ekori beach in Cross-river state.my community has its boundaries surrounded by water
I have seen mermaid before and many people in the community have.not a big deal around there.
there is a place called ntakunwho(the place of stone) it's the mermaid home
If you are very sure and can get me a pic or any other proof. I will come to the ekori beach for a month-long study.

I hope you are for real,because I'm not going to any secluded place where some mofos will cut off my head for ritual o.

1 Like

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

Your last line is a dream. I ain't fasting dry for 40 days to see one demon. If that's what's needed to see a mermaid,i won't do it. cheesy

Life is spiritual, it must cost you something to get something...... That last line is not just any dream,it happened, can't mention names but I tell you it happened.

But it's for your quest to become easy, everything you want to know wants to know you too but are you willing to pay the price?

1 Like

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Nobody: 7:24am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

All these are stories.

Been collecting data on these species for a while now. I have two solid as fuq videos showing them but none is african.

I have been to igbemo-ekiti, then to ijebu ijesha to investigate claims but only found dirty ponds/rivers and nothing else.

Can you get me more concrete proof? Hearsays and Dem tell me stories are boring me to death

Do you believe there's Andromeda Galaxy? Or you want to go and verify yourself? You wouldn't want dem say dem say stories on the Andromeda, would you?

1 Like

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Libkid(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

If you are very sure and can get me a pic or any other proof. I will come to the ekori beach for a month-long study.

I hope you are for real,because I'm not going to any secluded place where some mofos will cut off my head for ritual o.
The last time someone tried that he died from unnatural causes and the pictures were blank after boosting...
lemme intrigue u the more.Now,my cousin happens to be a fisherman,whenever he goes out at night for fishing.Most times he comes back with scary stories
I don't have any proof but am sure I'm gonna get one of not for the death related cases surrounding the people that have really had a very close encounter with the beings

1 Like

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by luminouz(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2021
Libkid:
The last time someone tried that he died from unnatural causes and the pictures were blank after boosting...
lemme intrigue u the more.Now,my cousin happens to be a fisherman,whenever he goes out at night for fishing.Most times he comes back with scary stories
I don't have any proof but am sure I'm gonna get one of not for the death related cases surrounding the people that have really had a very close encounter with the beings
I'm not scared of death.
I have seen some really wierd shiit too.

Get me something. Leave the rest to me. So send a PM when you are ready
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by HomerTimpson: 7:51am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

All these are stories.

I listened to one program on radio � one time,and people of the same or having children of sort called in live and asking questions...IF THERE'S PHOTOCOPY, THERE IS ORIGINAL MY OGA
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Libkid(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2021
the first time I saw a mermaid was when I was about 11 or there about.Went to the stream with my aunty who apparently was an ogbanje then o.It was after the encounter I was told that sh*t.We got to the stream. I was sitting on one of the rocks, suddenly it seemed as if the water was boiling,there it was it.all I saw was a fair skinned lady with a a very black hair emerging from the water with her hands raised up.My aunty who was bathing didn't even wear anything dragged me and we ran away.We saw a man when we were running out and he said he will go and see it by himself.. I remembered the story one day and I asked my mum about the man.He slumped at the stream and never spoke one word till he died.this word is deep ni

2 Likes

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Libkid(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

I'm not scared of death.
I have seen some really wierd shiit too.

Get me something. Leave the rest to me. So send a PM when you are ready
I got you
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Twelfthman: 8:58am On May 08, 2021
Well most of them live in flesh among us. They are everywhere and not hard to find. Gifted or experience/spiritual people can identify them

luminouz:

Yes...I have been trying to meet them. I love cataloguing supernatural stuffs. That's one of my legacies.

Spirit? Thats another aspect to it but the ones I have seen are flesh and blood with tails and all that. Just two videos. White mermaids though. I talked to a Filipino babe who wanted to get me proof but she backed out after a while. Maybe she got scared or some shiit.

I just want me some african mermaids bro. Everyone talked of them but where dafuq are they?
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Starz825(m): 9:14am On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

Which nonsense river? Did he mention the river's name?
there is a place called ntakunwho(the place of stone) it's the mermaid home.........

Here I saw the above info somewhere down the comment section...you can visit the said Town since you are interested.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Lovecars501(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

The way this country is right now, if I see a mermaid, I'll cut the down part and cook better fish peppersoup and wash it down with a sweaty bottle of beer
That's why you wouldn't see them because they know the situation in nigeria,and won't risk being used as peppersoup
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by SporaD8: 2:11pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

All these are stories.

You're not the only one in this quest. but don't make it looks like mermaids give out autographs
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by SporaD8: 2:31pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

Those oyinbo flesh and blood are doctored videos or Mutants at best.
The African mermaids are the real deal. Those ones don't pose for paparazzi ooo!

But sincerely Luminouz, knowing the stuffs your are made of yourself, what made you to think a mermaid will want to cross you?
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by networkgenuis: 2:37pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

All these are stories.

Please can you share the links to the solid videos you are talking about?

Thanks.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by petra1(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2021
Starz825:

I Even met one that converted to a Christian, told a group of us how rich she was back in the water kingdom and how a lot of popular pastors comes to them for powers and fame and how Her assignment was all about putting already rich but covetous(wanting more money) church men into financial bondage...

They really do exit!!

Don't mind them . Pastors cast them out of people. How can higher power go to lesser power for power
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Starz825(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2021
petra1:

Don't mind them . Pastors cast them out of people. How can higher power go to lesser power for power
She's definitely talking about fake pastors anyway
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by zabimaru: 4:42pm On May 08, 2021
Mermaids are also physical beings that's why it's possible for people to sight them.
They have a unique ability to shape shift when they come ashore, some other animals are known to shapeshift so it's not an impossibility.

We are yet to demystify the mysteries of the seas and oceans and what science cannot prove, it considers as false.

Mermaids, like some other beings are yet to be properly studied by scientists that's why they are quick to shove any sightings that they cannot verify down the toilet.

As for the issue of mermaid spirit and casting out, well i will not delve into that now because it beyond our immediate dimension and scope of discuss.

But one thing is certain, Mermaids exist although I don't think they refer to themselves as mermaids. They also will not like to be discovered as humans are one of the few creations with the ability to create or completely destroy and which of these would we likely to their civilization? The moment we discover them, can independenly verify them and can pinpoint their several settlements, in a short while we will be taking our explorations there and in no time, we'll be dissecting them for further study on how to grow gills and live in water.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Kobojunkiee: 4:48pm On May 08, 2021
Mrsoft3:

The lady enter water and that is his mermaid confirmation story to you? undecided

Did he check back the next day or check police reports to make certain that it was not the case that he witnessed a suicide instead? How does he know her body didn't wash up somewhere up river or something? undecided

As for dry-fasting, the average healthy human being can survive without food and water for only about 11 days. And not every healthy person out there is average. So anyone who tells you that he/she dry fasted for 2 weeks or the popular 21 days is lying to you, talk less of someone who claims to have lived without for 40 days. undecided

This is 2021 for Pete's sake... abeg stop all this kind nonsense story telling! undecided
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Kobojunkiee: 4:50pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

No human being can dry-fast for 40 days. The most an average healthy person can do is 11 days, so don't let these yeye prophets or spiritualists fool you into thinking they can do it for 21 days or even 2 weeks... na lie. undecided
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by descarado: 4:53pm On May 08, 2021
We will get there one day.
Other countries passed through all these.
It's well undecided
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Kobojunkiee: 4:57pm On May 08, 2021
petra1:

Yeah right! You believe anything that comes out of the mouths of your pastors is why. You can cast a mermaid out of a mermaid... how about casting sasquatch out of sasquatch? undecided
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by petra1(m): 5:08pm On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Yeah right! You believe anything that comes out of the mouths of your pastors is why. You can cast a mermaid out of a mermaid... how about casting sasquatch out of sasquatch? undecided

Cam arm robbers be selling guns to the army ? You don't know the power of the church.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

They lie a lot. One will say I gave power to Oyedepo, I gave power to Adeboye, etc. Is that Not lie and setup?

Starz825.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by samso247(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2021
If u still doubt if mermaid exist, I will humbly request you ask Sir Victor Uwaifo. He will give u the mystery surrounding the song, guitar boy

1 Like

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2021
SporaD8:

Those oyinbo flesh and blood are doctored videos or Mutants at best.
The African mermaids are the real deal. Those ones don't pose for paparazzi ooo!

But sincerely Luminouz, knowing the stuffs your are made of yourself, what made you to think a mermaid will want to cross you?

I ain't so bad bro grin. Just wanna say hi to them
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Kobojunkiee: 5:35pm On May 08, 2021
petra1:

Cam arm robbers be selling guns to the army ? You don't know the power of the church.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

They lie a lot. One will say I gave power to Oyedepo, I gave power to Adeboye, etc. Is that Not lie and setup?
Starz825.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Kobojunkiee: 5:38pm On May 08, 2021
samso247:
If u still doubt if mermaid exist, I will humbly request you ask Sir Victor Uwaifo. He will give u the mystery surrounding the song, guitar boy
I will also introduce you to a list of people who also claimed to have sold their souls of the devil, and sang about it too...

https://historycollection.com/18-people-who-allegedly-sold-their-soul-to-pure-evil/

Abeg make we hear word, o'jare!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists Dilemma / The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.