Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. (325 Views)

Victor Boniface Biography: Tribe, Parents, State Of Origin, Stats, Transfer / See Letter A Son Wrote To Dad Abdicating Position As First Son Of The Family. / If You're To Be The Son Of This Woman What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by seunsiju(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2021
My yellow pawpaw arrived on Sunday...my baby tellin me to pose for the media...congratulations to me..now proud dad, thanks to nairalanders that support me financially and spiritually,Thank God for his mom life ...almost gave up....Thanks be to God, Now in village for momma to take care of him wella

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by dalass(f): 4:39am On May 11, 2021
Congrats on your son's arrival smiley wink
Re: Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by sisisioge: 6:55am On May 11, 2021
Congratulations! May God bless your new family addition....may his arrival signifies many wonder new beginnings for you and yours. Kisses to the lil guy kiss
Re: Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by seunsiju(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2021
dalass:
Congrats on your son's arrival undecided wink
Thanks Buddy

1 Like

Re: Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by seunsiju(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2021
sisisioge:
Congratulations! May God bless your new family addition....may his arrival signifies many wonder new beginnings for you and yours. Kisses to the lil guy kiss
I appreciate a lot
Re: Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by dalass(f): 9:20am On May 11, 2021
seunsiju:

Thanks Buddy

You're welcome.. Sorry about the wrong smiley... Hes yellow like you grin grin
Re: Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:32am On May 11, 2021
Beautiful baby
Re: Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. by seunsiju(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2021
dalass:

You're welcome.. Sorry about the wrong smiley... Hes yellow like you grin grin
Children of the world , u just wanna know y hes yellow and im dark. Anyway his mom is almost an albino grin grin

(1) (Reply)

MARRIAGE: 10 Best Marriage Advice For Couples / Who Is A Sinner Among These 3? / A Thin Camel Is Bigger Than A Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.