Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship (1008 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by tayeloveme4rel: 8:11pm On May 07, 2021
am single but i notice this among my company of friends
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by Augla1: 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
What did you call them? Girls
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by sirzee1660(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2021
Thats what am facing right now....any little thing becomes a problem even when I see no reason to apologize I still have to ...after the apology she will just say leave me alone let's talk tomorrow....me I have made up my mind am not calling her again if she doesn't call that's her problem ....loving this days is a crime

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by BaddieFreak(f): 8:40pm On May 07, 2021
We are the weaker person na cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by jawalis(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Hmm. Where have you been? Really been a while here.
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by lilvicky68(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Una dey gree say una weak
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by KingZaddy(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2021
Not everywhere or everyone bro...

If you cannot call out a girl's bullshit then you are fvcked bro... Because she is going to take you for a long ride, a rise that would put you on premium tears subscription...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2021
KingZaddy:
Not everywhere or everyone bro...

If you cannot call out a girl's bullshit then you are fvcked bro... Because she is going to take you for a long ride, a rise that would put you on premium tears subscription...

No dey give Op tips...
Leave am.
E go shock am
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by frozen70(f): 10:39pm On May 08, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
am single but i notice this among my company of friends

Is good to treat a woman in the most pampered way you can especially that one that gives you love and care

After all you still go back to her when you want to have her

So why not just make her happy and you did get happiness in return
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by phazotron(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2021
Because men are stupid enough to demean themselves na
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by Agwadi: 11:46pm On May 08, 2021
frozen70:

Is good to treat a woman in the most pampered way you can especially that one that gives you love and care

After all you still go back to her when you want to have her

So why not just make her happy and you did get happiness in return
Simpism on a whole new level shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by ikillbrokegirls: 4:40am On May 09, 2021
Because they are stupid to know their true nature.
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by Nazgul: 4:53am On May 09, 2021
sirzee1660:
Thats what am facing right now....any little thing becomes a problem even when I see no reason to apologize I still have to ...after the apology she will just say leave me alone let's talk tomorrow....me I have made up my mind am not calling her again if she doesn't call that's her problem ....loving this days is a crime
You're dating an immature girl.
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by Drsnives(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:
The future is female
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by paulolee(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2021
nice story
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On May 09, 2021
sirzee1660:
Don't be jealous tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by LadyTiannah2: 12:00pm On May 09, 2021
Because we have vaginas and deserve to be treated like princesses tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Most Pampared Even When At Fault In A Relationship by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2021
Make una no dey mumu for woman o,never and I mean never ever apologize when you are not wrong o.if you do,she will ride you like a bike.if she offends you,tell her to her face and get pissed too.no go dey form holy holy.be a Man ,even when my relationships end ,I feel very ok because I dont feel used or feel like thrash,i was in control.women wud insult you and expect you to mute and when you slap dem,they wud say a real man doesn't slap a woman.A real woman doesn't insult a Man too.women seal your lips so you will not collect knock..lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Mother's Prettier Than Their Daughters? / Organic Office Sex / How I Was Robbed Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.