Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Alert:missing Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert:missing Person (949 Views)

Missing Person (photo) / Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead / Bishop, Minister Fight Over Ekwueme’s Missing £200,000 Medical Bill Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert:missing Person by Oliviaohms: 8:26pm On May 07, 2021
Please help us appeal to Nigeria soldiers to release my dad ,who was kidnap at banana junction orlu
His only sin is feeding my family
We have called the CO of obinze barrack but they refuse to reply us

Re: Alert:missing Person by chatinent: 8:47pm On May 07, 2021
Was he in anyway affiliated with IPOB?
Re: Alert:missing Person by Oliviaohms: 9:09pm On May 07, 2021
Nope from the source many innocent youths were kidnap early that morning and many are killed

1 Like

Re: Alert:missing Person by Oliviaohms: 9:09pm On May 07, 2021
chatinent:
Was he in anyway affiliated with IPOB?
No
Re: Alert:missing Person by mcbreeze: 9:14pm On May 07, 2021
You see, when you see dead body army were displaying don't rejoice that they are ESN or UGM. It might be an innocent persons going on their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert:missing Person by SunShowAfrica: 7:19am On May 08, 2021
The innocent suffers the sins of the guilty. Pray he hasn't been made a victim of extra judicial killing

2 Likes

Re: Alert:missing Person by joyandfaith: 7:27am On May 08, 2021
Most of those killed by security agents were innocent or common criminals not esn/ ipob. That is the reason people hate military more. Lies and deception are too much.
Re: Alert:missing Person by joyandfaith: 7:29am On May 08, 2021
mcbreeze:
You see, when you see dead body army were displaying don't rejoice that they are ESN or UGM. It might be an innocent persons going on their own.
Very correct.
Most gang members know when to ceasefire and escape. They would even carry their own corpses.
Re: Alert:missing Person by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On May 08, 2021
When I said the stupid "unknown gunmen" propaganda will end up biting igbos in the arse they were arguing and feeling fly. Lol.

If he is innocent I hope he is vindicated.
Re: Alert:missing Person by helinues: 7:37am On May 08, 2021
Na only when you see calabash you can search for your imprinted mark to confirm it's yours.

All the best
Re: Alert:missing Person by QuotaSystem: 7:39am On May 08, 2021
joyandfaith:
Most of those killed by security agents were innocent or common criminals not esn/ ipob. That is the reason people hate military more. Lies and deception are too much.

STFU.

Were the security agents killed by ESN/IPOB not innocent? Mention the crime of each policeman IPOB killed or shut it.
Re: Alert:missing Person by QuotaSystem: 7:41am On May 08, 2021
Oliviaohms:
Nope from the source many innocent youths were kidnap early that morning and many are killed

Unknown youths wasted because of the foolishness of ESN.
Re: Alert:missing Person by joyandfaith: 7:48am On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

STFU.

Were the security agents killed by ESN/IPOB not innocent? Mention the crime of each policeman IPOB killed or shut it.

Calm down!! Guns and bullets don't bring peace but anarchy. Our security agents are criminals in government uniforms while esn men are also criminals without government uniforms. Security agents would kill innocent people even after arresting them and tag them criminals.
Banditry, kidnapping, drug deal, organ harvesting and terrorism are being sponsored by politicians with support from senior security agents. Illegal monies are being used for sponsoring political activities in many of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Alert:missing Person by QuotaSystem: 7:52am On May 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

Calm down!! Guns and bullets don't bring peace but anarchy. .

So why are igbo gunmen bringing guns and bullets? Do they have more than the Nigerian Armed forces?

Honestly when I read "calm down" I thought you were about to make sense.
Re: Alert:missing Person by joyandfaith: 7:55am On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

So why are igbo gunmen bringing guns and bullets?

Honestly when I read "calm down" I thought you were about to make sense.

How do military guns and bullets bring peace to the world?
Banditry, kidnapping, drug deal, organ harvesting and terrorism are being sponsored by politicians with support from senior security agents. Illegal monies are being used for sponsoring political activities in many of the world.

1 Like

Re: Alert:missing Person by Nobody: 7:56am On May 08, 2021
mcbreeze:

It 80% probable to be an innocent person. Those miscreants in the army and police don't usually go after criminals, but the innocent.
Re: Alert:missing Person by QuotaSystem: 7:56am On May 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

How do military guns and bullets bring peace to the world?

By decimating terrorists and pained secessionists that think they can blackmail everyone with violence.

That's how.
Re: Alert:missing Person by Nobody: 7:59am On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

STFU.

So according to you, any time the police are attacked, they are free to enter any house and kill whoever they see. Since according to you, their colleagues killed were also innocent, right? I'm trying to wonder why Nigeria is messed up.

1 Like

Re: Alert:missing Person by joyandfaith: 8:01am On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

By decimating terrorists and pained secessionists that think they can blackmail everyone with violence.

That's how.

Like Bokoharam, isis etc. Yemen war is still on since 2014. Somalia is another example. War is business and soldiers/ terrorists/ militants are salesmen while governments are owners.
Re: Alert:missing Person by QuotaSystem: 8:04am On May 08, 2021
joyandfaith:

Like Bokoharam, isis etc. Yemen war is still on since 2014. Somalia is another example. War is business and soldiers/ terrorists/ militants are salesmen while governments are owners.

The effort to decimate them will never stop.
Re: Alert:missing Person by QuotaSystem: 8:06am On May 08, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

So according to you, any time the police are attacked, they are free to enter any house and kill whoever they see. Since according to you, their colleagues killed were also innocent, right? I'm trying to wonder why Nigeria is messed up.

Not any house.

ESN camps and hideouts.
Re: Alert:missing Person by joyandfaith: 8:07am On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

The effort to decimate them will never stop.
Military budget for weapons is not enough to ensure social justice and eradicate poverty worldwide. Man has dominated man to his injury . Ecc 8:9.
Re: Alert:missing Person by SunShowAfrica: 10:34am On May 08, 2021
This has to stop
Re: Alert:missing Person by Oliviaohms: 11:58am On May 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Unknown youths wasted because of the foolishness of ESN.
Continue blaming ESN
Nigeria army kidnapping innocent people are they stupid
Was ESN responsible for lekki massacre
Odi massacre
Agatu massacre

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Ipobians, Nnamdi Kanu Lovers, Where Do We Move, As PMB Don Ban Twitter / Guests Run For Safety As Wind Scatters Venue During Reception Organized For IGP / Understanding The Fulanization Agenda From Inception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.