Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra (32211 Views)

LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) / New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by delawal: 2:00pm On May 08, 2021
post=101481168:

I believe Anambra and Kano are states economy largely built by indigenous unlike Lagos, Abuja and oil producing states check list below for you to understand there are more billionaires in Anambra than Kano, Forbes isn't means of measuring wealth, Kano is home of commerce for all 19 northern states, in South Lagos is there, Port Harcourt is there, Aba is there, still Anambra top Kano in N GDP, Anambra is least in poverty index Kano is higher in poverty index

dont mind those uninformed kids from brownroof republic. keep giving us facts as.u.normally do. anambra is great

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by delawal: 2:02pm On May 08, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMMM

Ikechi observed that Anambra State was reputed to have the highest number of billionaires in Africa

ONLY KANO STATE CAN BOAST OF HAVING THE HIGHEST NO OF BILLIONAIRES IN AFRICA.

IS THERE ANY KNOWN IBO BILLIONAIRE
EXISTING.

MAYBE YOU KNOW BETTER THAN FORBES.

KNOWN FOR THEIR CHEST BEATING

even in my kindred in anambra we.have more than 20billionaires. in my village we have upto
40billionaires. in my town we have more than 200billionaires. do u.know how many towns in anambra. the number.of d wjoke billionaires indigenous to kano no reach a quaternof billionaires in anambra. anambra has d highest number of billionares in africa.

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by galaxy2020(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2021
post=101477666:

Your state governors should repeat the same bus terminal in Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti qnd Osun state
...Those other states na less privileged state, so please stop... grin grin grin
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 08, 2021
Grgton:
why are you so agrived because of airport?? You pipo should stop this hate o.

Naija can't move forward this way! And we claim one Nigeria. Rubbish
Tell that to your brothers that are doing senseless comparison.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 08, 2021
gomojam:
Tell that to your brothers that are doing senseless comparison.
are you not my brother too ??
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 08, 2021
Grgton:
are you not my brother too ??
well, I am Yoruba and most Igbos here don't see us as brothers. They see us as betrayals and enemies that needs to be avoided. Are u new here?

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by geemd434: 3:44pm On May 08, 2021
wwwihy:
Bus Stations in Lagos are better than this Airport Terminal... why is op creating multiple threads

Everybody na dey Lagos. Yet it took years to complete that big for nothing terminal.
The Igbos are worthy of praise. They are very much unlike the yorubas the fulani ass lickers
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Philipxxxx0: 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
iaamxavier:
You should modify your post OP, You've repeated a paragraph almost 5 times.
With this airport, I see anambra's IGR double within 2 years from now, south east economy is about to turn around for good, given the heavy purchasing prowess of our billionaires and people as a whole

My problem is since asaba airport and Enugu airport are closer to all this communities listed, why then wasn't it strategically located somewhere closer to purchasing power?

I think we've hyped this airport enough, let obiano complete this project and then we can laud it as we like.

Anambra amaka!
what you said is true , this Airport is dear to Anambra state people at heart, when this airport starts, our people all over the world will make use of it, remember Anambra people dont play with its own development, look at our villages and towns , see what our people are doing without government interventions.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Philipxxxx0: 3:52pm On May 08, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMMM

Ikechi observed that Anambra State was reputed to have the highest number of billionaires in Africa

ONLY KANO STATE CAN BOAST OF HAVING THE HIGHEST NO OF BILLIONAIRES IN AFRICA.

IS THERE ANY KNOWN IBO BILLIONAIRE
EXISTING.

MAYBE YOU KNOW BETTER THAN FORBES.

KNOWN FOR THEIR CHEST BEATING

mention 20 billionaire in kano and I will mention 50 in Anambra state
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 08, 2021
gomojam:
well, I am Yoruba and most Igbos here don't see us as brothers. They see us as betrayals and enemies that needs to be avoided. Are u new here?
yes I'm Igbo
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by chrisblack: 3:54pm On May 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

And this is the problem with Africans; we want to be like the first world countries so bad we forget that there are steps that needs to be taken. How do you expect the lean budget to cover all sectors, equally. Everything is not competition.

What Anambra need was nothing but a simple airport of international standards that can serve the needs of her enterprising populace, and that's what Obiano delivered. No need for building an airport for 5-10 years, yet uncompleted.

But I gotta admit. That airport is quite sexy...lol. Simple but nice. I like it like that but I want to see an African-inspired artwork interiors. I want to see Anambra culture displayed.
you are quite right and I concur. Artistic rendering of the interior to reflect the culture of the state and to some extent other parts of the country and Africa at large would be welcomed. Tell would the Chinese be able to beat. It will be unique
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by meccuno: 3:56pm On May 08, 2021
divinecode101:

Is that you lack common sense? Hpw do you want to compare a state prpoject with federal project? Even at that, the bus station is evem better than the MMA you mentioned
and how did you pass your information like a thug. You lack decorum and home training. Hope you grew up with a father.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 08, 2021
Grgton:
yes I'm Igbo
So I presumed.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 08, 2021
nerilove:
All of you above attacking the Anambra airport are simply jealous. It's a great feat from a state government by single handedly executed it. Forget all those beautiful pictures you all post about Bis terminal and schools, what economic values does it have for the state? Whether people around the state will use or not doesn't matter but I'll tell you that Anambra being the business hub of South East will surely thrive in IGR which the state has been doing very well.

For the person that asked how many billionaires in Anambra, just ask, you'll be schooled and don't just assume.

Anambra as one of the smallest states is doing greater things more that Kano and other larger states mentioned here

Leave Anambra airport alone. We love it like that. Focus on your own state

don't mind them, they are comparing terminal building, but stylishly dodged comparing the control tower,taxiway,runway etc of the Anambra airport to that of others in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Philipxxxx0: 5:09pm On May 08, 2021
eduj:

don't mind them, they are comparing terminal building, but stylishly dodged comparing the control tower,taxiway,runway etc of the Anambra airport to that of others in Nigeria
good one there bro

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by forgiveness: 5:49pm On May 08, 2021
gomojam:
What are other state governors in South west doing sef? Must it always be Lagos? I don't understand.

Oyo state and Ogun state governors are really working. Though I have not done research about other SW states.

For instance, an interchange and 4 bus terminals are going on in Ibadan.

Dry port is also under construction in Ibadan.

Remodeling of Lekan Salami Stadium is also under construction in Ibadan.

Ogun state is still focusing on inter city roads though he is constructing An agro Cargo airport.

The pictures are projects in Ibadan.

1. Stadium remodel plan

2. The remodeling taking shape.

3. Interchange ongoing in Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by forgiveness: 5:53pm On May 08, 2021
delawal:

even in my kindred in anambra we.have more than 20billionaires. in my village we have upto
40billionaires. in my town we have more than 200billionaires. do u.know how many towns in anambra. the number.of d wjoke billionaires indigenous to kano no reach a quaternof billionaires in anambra. anambra has d highest number of billionares in africa.

No single billionaire in Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by EMMY76: 6:16pm On May 08, 2021
wwwihy:
Bus Stations in Lagos are better than this Airport Terminal... why is op creating multiple threads

Wow this is really very massive and impressive got to pay a visit some day.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by PoloG: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
delawal:

grin grin grin this people self
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Lomprico2: 8:20pm On May 08, 2021
wwwihy:

dick-measurer must every thing be a completion with you guys? tufia!
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 08, 2021
meccuno:
and i passed my information like a thug. I lack decorum and home training. I never grew up with a father.

No wonder, I pity you though
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
meccuno:
and i passed my information like a thug. I lack decorum and home training. I never grew up with a father.

No wonder, I pity you though.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by delawal: 9:05pm On May 08, 2021
PoloG:
grin grin grin this people self
anambra is not same as ur impoverished place.dont be envoous no be ur fault
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by PoloG: 9:41pm On May 08, 2021
delawal:

anambra is not same as ur impoverished place.dont be envoous no be ur fault
una be fool I swear
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by delawal: 10:02pm On May 08, 2021
PoloG:
una be fool I swear
ur generation na so una be
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by PoloG: 10:10pm On May 08, 2021
delawal:

ur generation na so una be
better fool na him una be
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 12:50am On May 09, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
mention 20 billionaire in kano and I will mention 50 in Anambra state

JUST MENTION ONE WORLD RATED BILLIONAIRE.

I CAN MENTION TWO OUT OF THE THEREE IN NIGERIANS BOTH FROM KANO.

DON'T KNOW ANY FAKE BILLIONAIRE FROM ANY ANAMBRA REGION.

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 12:54am On May 09, 2021
delawal:

HMMMMMM

IF FORBES DOES NOT KNOW THEM
THEY ARE LOCAL CHAMPIONS AND NOBODY KNOWS THEM.

CELEBRATE THEM AT YOUR BACKYARD.

WE HAVE GONE GLOBAL.NO TIME TO WASTE

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 12:56am On May 09, 2021
Theboss100:
Ibo men are silent billionaires. They don't need monopoly to achieve that unlike your kinsmen.

They don't want to be noticed to avoid envy from you lots.
Peace.

HMMMMMMMMM

YOU THINK ITS EASY TO CREATE MONOPOLY.

YOU ARE NOT AN ASTUTE INTELLECT OF BUSINESS STUDIES.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL .

THE TOPIC IS ABOVE YOUR CADRE
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 1:00am On May 09, 2021
tishbite41:

Ozubulu has more billionaires than the entire North-West.

HMMMMMMM

WHO CARES IF FORBES DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.

CARRY YOUR CAMPAIGN BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE.

THERE ARE MODERN YARDSTICKS TO MEASURE WEALTH IN THESE MODERN ERA.

WE ARE NOT LOCALS.

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 1:03am On May 09, 2021
post=101481168:

I believe Anambra and Kano are states economy largely built by indigenous unlike Lagos, Abuja and oil producing states check list below for you to understand there are more billionaires in Anambra than Kano, Forbes isn't means of measuring wealth, Kano is home of commerce for all 19 northern states, in South Lagos is there, Port Harcourt is there, Aba is there, still Anambra top Kano in N GDP, Anambra is least in poverty index Kano is higher in poverty index

HMMMMMMMMM

KANO DOES NOT ONLY SERVE THE 19 NORTHERN STATES BUT AND NOTE IT SERVES THE SUB SAHARAN AFRICA TILL YOU REACH BURKINA FASO.

THE TRANS SAHARAN TRADE ROUTES ARE STILL FUNCTIONAL.TRUCKS AND RAIL HAS TAKEN OVER
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 1:11am On May 09, 2021
obynzo:

Nnewi as a town even Forbes has the highest number of billionaires in Africa stop being envious and myopic

HMMMMMMMMM

I AM MORE ENVIOUS OF YOUR ENGLISH.
I THINK YOU ARE AN NNEWI BILLIONAIRE.

FORBES PLEASE COME AND RATE HIM IN NNEWI SO THAT HE CAN SHOW YOU HIS FELLOW HIDDEN BILLIONAIRES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Goes Tough On Traffic Offenders, Cars To Be Forfeited (Photos) / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.