Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra (32237 Views)

LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / Tallest Skyscraper In Brooklyn Reaches Peak With 93-Storeys, Opens In 2022(Pics) / New Twist In Evacuation Of Nigerians From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 1:16am On May 09, 2021
kettykin:

Anambra is home grown , self made Billionaires and kano is federal Government assisted Billionaires , know the difference

HMMMMMMM

KANO IS KNOWN FOR GENERATIONAL WEALTH.

WEALTH DATING BACK TO THE 1800

KNOW TEACH YOUR ANAMBRA BILLIONAIRES HOW TO GET ASSISTANCE FROM THE FEDERAL GOVT IN ORDER RO MEASURE UP.

FOR NOW THEY ARE LOCALS.

WE TALKING WORLD STANDARD BRO

1 Like

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02am On May 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

KANO DOES NOT ONLY SERVE THE 19 NORTHERN STATES BUT AND NOTE IT SERVES THE SUB SAHARAN AFRICA TILL YOU REACH BURKINA FASO.

THE TRANS SAHARAN TRADE ROUTES ARE STILL FUNCTIONAL.TRUCKS AND RAIL HAS TAKEN OVER
Anambra host the biggest market in West Africa, there markets server north, entire eastern region including oil rich Niger delta, even Ondo in West, Cameron etc, Kano is still below Anambra state in economy that the point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 4:50am On May 09, 2021
post=101509631:

Anambra host the biggest market in West Africa, there markets server north, entire eastern region including oil rich Niger delta, even Ondo in West, Cameron etc, Kano is still below Anambra state in economy that the point

HMMMMMMMMM

SEE YOUR LIFE

WE ARE TALKING OF COUNTRIES YET YOU ARE CONFUSED WITH STATES AND REGION'S.

EVEN THE LOCAL FARMERS IN THE NORTH CONTROL THAT.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 7:06am On May 09, 2021
Newton85:
And nobody seems to know these audio billionaires from Nnewi? Lmao, okay.
Coscharis is one of them, Tonimas is another, then you have ABC Orjiakor and so many other but then you are so myopic that you don't know them. They are not noise makers like you
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 7:08am On May 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

SEE YOUR LIFE

Bros cool down what he is saying is the fact the largest market in West Africa is Onitsha main market traders from Burkina Faso, Cameroon up to Equatorial Guinea come to get goods from there.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 7:10am On May 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

I AM MORE ENVIOUS OF YOUR ENGLISH.
I THINK YOU ARE AN NNEWI BILLIONAIRE.

FORBES PLEASE COME AND RATE HIM IN NNEWI SO THAT HE CAN SHOW YOU HIS FELLOW HIDDEN BILLIONAIRES

Excuse the typo and please do not be foolish Nnewi as a town was acknowledged by Forbes as having the highest number of billionaires now since you decided to be stupid and ignorant let me give you one example that you know Coscharis is one, then there is ABC Orjiakor then there is the MD of Nestoil and there are others the list is exhaustive.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Newton85: 7:13am On May 09, 2021
obynzo:

Coscharis is one of them, Tonimas is another, then you have ABC Orjiakor and so many other but then you are so myopic that you don't know them. They are not noise makers like you
Lol, if an Eboe has money, you'll know. There's no greater noisemaker than a rich Eboe man.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

SEE YOUR LIFE

I can see you are empty, can you check table below to see Kano is below Anambra in Nominal GDP Anambra is 3.1 trillion while Kano is 2.9 trillion that 5yrs GDP states statistics from 2013 to 2017, your exaggeration is nothing once Kano is below Anambra in N GDP, Norminal GDP measures economy not the nonsense you are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by meccuno: 8:55am On May 09, 2021
divinecode101:

No wonder, I pity myself though. Because I am useless
sorry about that bro. I know how you feel.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 9:09am On May 09, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, if an Eboe has money, you'll know. There's no greater noisemaker than a rich Eboe man.

So how come you don't know about Coscharis and Dr ABC Orjiakor?
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 09, 2021
meccuno:
I know I am very useless

angry grin
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by tishbite41(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

WHO CARES IF FORBES DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.

CARRY YOUR CAMPAIGN BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE.

THERE ARE MODERN YARDSTICKS TO MEASURE WEALTH IN THESE MODERN ERA.

WE ARE NOT LOCALS.

I gave you a fact.

Google it.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 1:09pm On May 09, 2021
obynzo:

Excuse the typo and please do not be foolish Nnewi as a town was acknowledged by Forbes as having the highest number of billionaires now since you decided to be stupid and ignorant let me give you one example that you know Coscharis is one, then there is ABC Orjiakor then there is the MD of Nestoil and there are others the list is exhaustive.

HMMMMMMMMM

BIG ACHIEVEMENT PLEASE. NOBODY WANTS YOUR DUMB LIST

STATE THE FORBES EDITION PERIOD.

NO TIME FOR PETTY ILKS
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 1:17pm On May 09, 2021
obynzo:

Bros cool down what he is saying is the fact the largest market in West Africa is Onitsha main market traders from Burkina Faso, Cameroon up to Equatorial Guinea come to get goods from there.
HMMMMMM

IS THAT ALL?

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SUB SAHARAN AFRICA INCLUSIVE ALL THAT YOU LISTED.

TELL ME WHAT IS IT THAT IS
A HOME-GROWN PRODUCT IN ANAMBRA THAT PEOPLE COME TO BUY FROM THE PLACES YOU MENTIONED.

ALWAYS ENGAGE ON WHAT YOU KNOW.

WAIT ARE YOU A STUDENT OR JUST SOME PETTY TRADER?
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 1:22pm On May 09, 2021
post=101513064:

I can see you are empty, can you check table below to see Kano is below Anambra in Nominal GDP Anambra is 3.1 trillion while Kano is 2.9 trillion that 5yrs GDP states statistics from 2013 to 2017, your exaggeration is nothing once Kano is below Anambra in N GDP, Norminal GDP measures economy not the nonsense you are saying

HMMMMMMMMM

YOUR CONCEPT OF ECONOMICS IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR CONFUSED AND BADLY INFUSED KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE.

SORT YOURSELF OUT FIRST.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

IS THAT ALL?

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SUB SAHARAN AFRICA INCLUSIVE ALL THAT YOU LISTED.

TELL ME WHAT IS IT THAT IS
A HOME-GROWN PRODUCT IN ANAMBRA THAT PEOPLE COME TO BUY FROM THE PLACES YOU MENTIONED.

ALWAYS ENGAGE ON WHAT YOU KNOW.

WAIT ARE YOU A STUDENT OR JUST SOME PETTY TRADER?

Oga i think you are just being stupid
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 09, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

BIG ACHIEVEMENT PLEASE. NOBODY WANTS YOUR DUMB LIST

STATE THE FORBES EDITION PERIOD.

NO TIME FOR PETTY ILKS

Go and rest your evil plan of sowing hatred based on envy has failed. mumu
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by meccuno: 2:50pm On May 09, 2021
divinecode101:

i always laugh at my stupidity . angry grin
i have always known . just feel sorry about your useless life grin grin grin
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by nerilove(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2021
9jaRealist:

You don’t think investment in schools (education) have economic value?! shocked
Dude, human capital is the GREATEST economic resource and the more educated the better and more productive it is!
>
Human capital is the best but what has it contributed economically to the country. How many graduates are gainfully employed now? You can hear stories of graduates selling pure water in the traffic and some doing brick laying jobs to meet an end
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 09, 2021
meccuno:
i have always known . just feel sorry about my useless life grin grin grin
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 5:37am On May 10, 2021
meccuno:
so now you can report? But when you were Abusing me you didn't report yourself abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if you like report to Balzebuub the god of Ekron.

Will you sharap there i***t
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by meccuno: 11:10am On May 10, 2021
divinecode101:

Let me sharap there. I am an i***t
No wonder. shocked
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 11, 2021
post=101480978:

Is Akure and Ibadan hub for human parts smugglers, there are high rate of crime and illegal arms smugglers in your region than southeast
Sorry to bust your bubble, village illiterate, but I’m not Yoruba.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Josywhyte: 8:04pm On May 11, 2021
Nathan2016:

There is nothing like IBO.

It is IGBO...

Stop this carelessness
So far u understand wetin I mean
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 13, 2021
meccuno:
and how did you pass your information like a thug. You lack decorum and home training. Hope you grew up with a father.

Hope you are enjoying the hibernation I sent you.

That is how we treat people who refuse to learn
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Raph82(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2021
post=101477666:

Your state governors should repeat the same bus terminal in Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti qnd Osun state
I don't think those places even need such for now, what of solid job creation for the youths? Lagos state can have bus terminal, but in a place like Ekiti or Osun, how many people use public transport on daily basis? Most of them treck to their farms, the mobile ones use bicycles.
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Philipxxxx0: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2021
post=101509631:

what happens to Anambra state thread in narialand?
Re: Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In Akwa Ibom State / A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice / Bus Somersaults 3 Times In Enugu While Avoiding Hilux, 6 Burnt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.