Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State (7921 Views)

Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances / COVID-19: BUA Group Donates 5 Ambulances, 20 Hilux Vehicles To Kano / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 9:47pm On May 07, 2021
In line with its synergy with the private sector, the Dapo Abiodun-led administration has taken delivery of three ambulances from the Abudu Samad Rabiu Foundation(ASR) and the BUA Group.

Receiving the ambulances at the Governor’s Office, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, on Friday, Governor Abiodun commended the foundation and the BUA Group for being a responsible business concern which gives back to the society.

“I want to thank the BUA Group for being a responsible business concern, that wants to give back to the community where they are doing businesses”, Abiodun noted.

He added that his administration had prioritised the implementation of the state economic agenda by ensuring that it provides the needed infrastructure in the five pillars of ‘ISEYA’, particularly in the area health infrastructure

The governor noted further that his government had also embarked on aggressive approach of rehabilitating its primary and secondary health care centers.

Abiodun, who also said that his administration had launched a 24-hour ambulance service across the state, disclosed that the three newly donated ambulance would increase the number of functional ambulances in the state to twenty and vowed to raise the number to thirty before the end of May.

“We have since launched a 24-hour ambulance service in Ogun State, and these three new ambulances will make them twenty. We met five and we added 12 making seventeen before today. And we are very confident that between now and the end of the month, the number will probably proceed to about thirty ambulances,” the governor stated.

Speaking earlier, the Managing Director, ASF Africa Foundation, Ubom Udoh, who commended the governor for the successes he has been to record under two years in office, said the Foundation would continue to support the state government in espousing good governance for the benefit of the people.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/healthcare-ogun-receives-three-ambulances-from-bua-group/

2 Likes

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by StrongInBed: 10:04pm On May 07, 2021
I can donate this without noise, thanks sir but please face North..We now have South Nigeria and North Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by 900warriorz: 7:00am On May 08, 2021
Nice gesture from BUA smiley

I dey wait for the person wey go con talk say na Desmond Eliot handwork
angry

2 Likes

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by seyicodes(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2021
Proudly Egba Renwa.
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by ViolentMooslim: 7:00am On May 08, 2021
After some few weeks those ambulances will look like Keke Napep
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by slawormiir: 7:00am On May 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Abdulsamad Rabiu my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Alejobs: 7:00am On May 08, 2021
Always in the news for good things. Powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise

2 Likes

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Goldenheart(m): 7:01am On May 08, 2021
cool
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Olawumi1032(f): 7:01am On May 08, 2021
Good
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by rawtouch: 7:01am On May 08, 2021
way to go
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Nobody: 7:02am On May 08, 2021
Dangote the stingy man would give one ambulance and increase cement by 1000

1 Like

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by liajosh(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2021
Good gesture
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Ckonnet: 7:06am On May 08, 2021
Na this 3 ambulance make governor leave office, this people no get work ooo shocked

4 Likes

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by KangaIye: 7:07am On May 08, 2021
ViolentMooslim:
After some few weeks those ambulances will look like Keke Napep

You are not far from the truth
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Nature129(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2021
StrongInBed:
I can donate this without noise, thanks sir but please face North..We now have South Nigeria and North Nigeria.

What's wrong with you?

Please Nigeria hasn't split yet!

2 Likes

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Reex12(m): 7:12am On May 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Abdulsamad Rabiu my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
hmmm
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by vincentjk(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2021
What a welcomed development, dangote will not be happy about this anyways.
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by chrisxxx(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2021
They need it. In short Federal Government needs to distribute ambulances all over the federation.
This reminds me of a particular politician in the east that promised to renovate morgues to world class standard.
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by newdawnlive: 7:25am On May 08, 2021
Desmond Elliot why now
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2021
StrongInBed:
O ya naa undecided
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by jneutron4000: 7:30am On May 08, 2021
God bless Yoruba land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Futurecrypto1: 7:37am On May 08, 2021
Nice development,,I always pray that God bless me abundantly so that I can help people. If you are in position to help someone pls do bcus it has its blessings. Make I bless u na with this info:

If want to earn money online check my signature all you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click and start earning
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Nobody: 7:42am On May 08, 2021
Good

3 million international email list available for 20k only
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by GorillaApp(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2021
Nature129:

What's wrong with you?

Please Nigeria hasn't split yet!
See this one angry

Does this look like a country?
With all the killings and evil intentions of one section of the country?
Start accepting the reality now, this country is gradually breaking up.

1 Like

Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Sultty(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2021
typical of mumu politicians to always call out themselves. can't he work without taking a jab at his predecessor. Buhari is a terrorist
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by livan123: 8:28am On May 08, 2021
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by elganzar(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2021
Ogun State keeps moving forward...

God continue to cause your face to shine upon us...
Re: BUA Group Donates Three Ambulances To Ogun State by Tectono: 8:59am On May 08, 2021
That's very good. BUA Group is great. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Aidan Fruit On Male And Female Fertility & Pregnancy / Gold Fly Sex Drop / Infertility Problem,be Hopefull.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.