Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) (44892 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RhHqkdpRjU

https://twitter.com/Uncle_Olu_/status/1390580381859164169

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Throwback Video)

Apostle Job Antwi of Association of Virgin Pastors in Ghana had regretted not having sexual intercourse until when he got married. The anointed man of God who tied the knot with his wife in 2016 said he never knew sex was that sweet...

‘I never knew sex is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before. It is sweeter than everything, in fact I wish I can do it every day’ he stated in an interview on Joy FM’s Weekend City show.

Speaking also on his first experience, the pastor who regards himself as an anointed and powerful man of God despite breaking his virginity said:

'My wife has dated before and has experience so she taught me how to do it. I love my wife than every lady on this earth, If you marry in the Lord and you sleep with a woman, God likes it so still the power of God is upon me.'

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Ayion: 10:00pm On May 07, 2021
We are coming to confirm it

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
Toh! What do you expect a "pastor" to say in public? grin

But in truth, if vajainas can talk, aswearugad, many would mention his name, as he must have bastardised them beyond redemption before marriage...

I had one pastor friend like that..He would always say, the only way to beat thunderbolt (magun) is through doggy...Can you imagine? angry

I say it emphatically, sex isn't a new experience to this "pastor"...He wouldnt have mentioned it if it's true. sad

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2021
My wife has dated before and has experience so she taught me how to do it.

That is very good.
Let her continue to teach you.
Practice makes perfect!

I never knew sex is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before. It is sweeter than everything, in fact I wish I can do it every day

Try to also satisfy your partner.
Last long enough, for her to also enjoy you.
Do not allow what has a solution be a problem to you. For erectile/sperm issues use https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cure+weak-organ&quick+release

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by chatinent: 10:03pm On May 07, 2021
I never knew sex is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by HeadNigga: 10:03pm On May 07, 2021
Sex feels good, Pastor. But you just exposed the fact that Mummy G.O was riding dicks before you married her.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Uyi168: 10:04pm On May 07, 2021
Lalasticlala join people wey dey spoil this country so..

Now tell me the relevance of this topic being moved to fp

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Greystone: 10:04pm On May 07, 2021
grin

If dis guy had made mistake and fvcked before marrying, he for abandon pastorhood and become a por.nstar. grin

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Godsein(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2021
Get a hold of yourself Man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2021
grin grin

We all know how pleasurable sex can be to normal human beings........But I feel it's over exaggerated.........There are five things I could mention more pleasurable than sex to the human body

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Christophorus(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
Allah kau soki!
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
Nothing we no go see and hear for this world. I no know if na the same sex wey I dey get na others dey get oooo. I see sex as the world's most overrated exercise. Laslas, oga pastor, enjoy ur borehole while the love lasts grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Spanner4(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
Werey
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
seunmohmoh:
What side jobs can I do online?
Bombing...... But a laptop or iPhone and start working ASAP with the right format....

You'll definitely cashout

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Godada(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Sultty(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
lol, being a male virgin is weird asf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
Next gist please! You enjoyed it and so? Garri has suddenly become 20 naira in the market

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Ladyoflight: 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
Love is actually sweet.

BUYING......

~Payoneer
~Cashapp
~Zelle
~Gobank
~ Google Pay
~Venmo
~Simple fund
~ Apple Pay
- Greendot

Legitimate and Instant Funding!

0807 566 0198

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 07, 2021
this is a very funny thread... we all know sex is overrated.. just like when I taste a sweet food for the first time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
Akant take it anymore embarassed

I hereby declare guerilla warfare on the angel holding the trumpet undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by letristian: 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by realstars: 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
News
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by saphiere(f): 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
Dumdumfashion:
Next gist please! You enjoyed it and so? Garri has suddenly become 20 naira in the market
I tire

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by slawormiir: 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by MiztaHorla: 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
To be virgin nigga dey sweet oooo.
I go keep am like this man of God till after ma wedding.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Prettylima(f): 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
So this man of God too Don taste am so he now knows how sweet it is.
Waiting patiently on my wedding night to also have such amazing experience with my boo

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by ednut1(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
Stale gist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.