Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby (47482 Views)

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
I thought she said she didn't have any affair with him.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Boss13: 1:01pm On May 08, 2021
I don't think it's a wise move from the wife. She already has two kids and the husband is a good provider (footballer).

There are several ways of resolving this issue rather than separating or divorcing your husband. She is going to learn that the relationship streets is an unforgiven one. She should also prepare herself to be a side chick material or marry a lesser man than her ex-husband.

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ishilove: 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
Grandmeister:

Men don’t fvck with emotional attachment if not ashawo buisness for don end tey tey. Men fvck to relieve pent up testosterone.
You still did not answer my question. Let's say I'm tired of tasting your preek and I want to taste another man's own for a change, can I go ahead? I love you o, but I need a change of preek to relieve tension. Can I go ahead?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
Broken Marriages is one of the reasons
For the problems of this country.

From Broken Marriages, to Broken Societies, to broken states, and then
Country.

As long as we continue to have a high
Rate of divorce and separations, Nigeria
Won't develop beyond a certain stage.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Grandmeister(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

You still did not answer my question. Let's say I'm tired of tasting your preek and I want to taste another man's own for a change, can I go ahead? I love you o, but I need a change of preek to relieve tension. Can I go ahead?
Sure why not. The golden rule is ‘do not get caught’.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by EdoAirline: 1:03pm On May 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
To all Feminist...
The earlier y'all realise that a man is polygamous in nature the better for y'all bitter and Frustrated lots..
She divorced him and he would continue banging new fresh Kpekus and even settle with another woman later..
He has the money ..
Naso Captain fantastic Ahmed Musa wife do, just because of small cheating, Musa pursue am .. go bring in new hot chick..
This christianity has done more harm than good to Nigerian men, so tey Dem wn demonize polygamy...
Ndi Ara.

Leave religion out of this...... Getting married and staying faithful is a choice.....be you christian or muslim.... or is there a difference between Christian and Muslim private part

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ishilove: 1:03pm On May 08, 2021
EdoAirline:

some men and infidelity are 5 & 6..... same thing with women.....

No one....is allowed to have a side nigga or bae..... there's no point in getting married when your eye still dey outside....

So you don't subscribe to the belief that men are polygamous by nature?
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ishilove: 1:04pm On May 08, 2021
Grandmeister:

Sure why not. The golden rule is ‘do not get caught’.
Hian. Na wa for una o undecided
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

But wait o, what does she have that the one in your house doesn't have? Don't tell me vegetable and okro please, because us too would also like to taste carrots and cucumbers, but we decide to stick with the carrots because we are loyal. angry

undecided

These girls aint loyal.

https://www.dredds.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/50-Cent-Says-Chris-Brown-Is-Better-Than-Michael-Jackson.gif
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by PoshTraveler: 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
all because of the smelling toto mercy o. angry
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by EdoAirline: 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

So you don't subscribe to the belief that men are polygamous by nature?

I do....But because it's a general belief doesn't make it alright..... there's no point in decieving ourselves...if someone can't stick to one wife....he can switch to the religion that allows it...we all know a certain billionaire who did this....
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2021
No wise woman go leave her husband because he's a cheat,a good woman keeps her home no matter what the man does.New generation women no be am at all,our forefathers were with several concubines but our foremothers stayed with them and lived happily.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by PoshTraveler: 1:08pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:
There is no smoke without fire.

Some men won't touch their wives when they are pregnant, na then them dey get side chicks.

I hope he is happy now that he has ruined his marriage.
it was ruined by mercy. open your brain and shove that in
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ishilove: 1:09pm On May 08, 2021
EdoAirline:

I do....But because it's a general belief doesn't make it alright..... there's no point in decieving ourselves...if someone can't stick to one wife....he can switch to the religion that allows it...we all know a certain billionaire who did this....
Finally, a man who speaks the truth. Thank you
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by PoshTraveler: 1:09pm On May 08, 2021
zolajpower:
grin
Japa make him no effect u with staph
mercy na walkig disease bank. eke even complain of ontacting gono or sonething like that
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 1:12pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:

It doesn't matter that she's not the one that cheated?

A cheat will always be a cheat sha.

Life does not work like that.

The minute a woman learns and accepts that men will always be polygamous, that minute she has halved her problems and emotional heartbreak.

Worse is when a woman marries a high status/highly eligible man and then expect he will be faithful (here, I laugh at Chioma), then her delusion is intense.

Any woman that wants a high chance (no certainty/assurance/guarantees here sef) of being with a "faithful" man should find a ugly, unsuccessful, low confidence loser of a man to marry.

Men are not built for monogamy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by RPG2020(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
Where is Real niggarrr come and comment on this topic
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 1:18pm On May 08, 2021
Boss13:
I don't think it's a wise move from the wife. She already has two kids and the husband is a good provider (footballer).

There are several ways of resolving this issue rather than separating or divorcing your husband. She is going to learn that the relationship streets is an unforgiven one. She should also prepare herself to be a side chick material or marry a lesser man than her ex-husband.

Unfortunately for her, she appears to either be:

a) one of those delusional girls that think (or know) they are still fine and feels it will be easy to replace him because she was used to having a queue of men chasing her before. Im eye neva open say she don born two now and even if men what her, most won't now want her for marriage.

b) attempting to be smart by making him know there are consequences for him sleeping with other women, but she plans to go back to him asap.

If it is (a), I am sorry for her.

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by kalu61(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

But wait o, what does she have that the one in your house doesn't have? Don't tell me vegetable and okro please, because us too would also like to taste carrots and cucumbers, but we decide to stick with the carrots because we are loyal. angry
The hormonal inbalance as made by the creator isn't fare on men side when it comes to sex drive.

Most women had enjoyed theirs at teen and men when they get money. Life no balance.

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by dominique(f): 1:21pm On May 08, 2021
There's more to this story. I don't think the wife left him because he was cheating. She left because he's now broke and homeless. The lady looks like an high maintenance lady who won't lower her standards of living to suit the pockets of an out of work footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by candygist: 1:24pm On May 08, 2021
Kobicove:
If Bill Gates and his wife can split after almost 30 years of marriage nothing should surprise anyone anymore when it comes to broken marriages undecided

At least, 30 years last. This wan is not even up to 4 years. Seems the love was never there. The lady went in for the money and the guy went in for the body. You get ?

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Grandmeister(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. Na wa for una o undecided
The guy also broke the golden rule and got caught hence why the wife is separating from him.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ruthymoon(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2021
Dis mercy na gold digger ,
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by AuroraB(f): 1:29pm On May 08, 2021
Goldiness:
Fight for your marriage and win, instead of that bitch of an actress to take your marriage happiness and peace, fight and win, no woman should succeed in pushing you out of your marriage, instead of you to go, she will go, two things are involved it's either she leave your husband alone or she exit this world, dieing by correction.

Married Women should not surrender to their homes to other fellow women, fight and win, until that man comes back to his senses.
Very good advice ooo
Please, if she was asked to leave for her own good by the man, nko
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
Goldiness:
Fight for your marriage and win, instead of that bitch of an actress to take your marriage happiness and peace, fight and win, no woman should succeed in pushing you out of your marriage, instead of you to go, she will go, two things are involved it's either she leave your husband alone or she exit this world, dieing by correction.

Married Women should not surrender to their homes to other fellow women, fight and win, until that man comes back to his senses.

I think it should be addressed to the men after all they say they are the head of the home so it should be their responsibility no need to over burden the wives to start fighting after the man broke his vow and commited misdeeds it should be his job to fix and not the wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
To all Feminist...
The earlier y'all realise that a man is polygamous in nature the better for y'all bitter and Frustrated lots..
She divorced him and he would continue banging new fresh Kpekus and even settle with another woman later..
He has the money ..
Naso Captain fantastic Ahmed Musa wife do, just because of small cheating, Musa pursue am .. go bring in new hot chick..
This christianity has done more harm than good to Nigerian men, so tey Dem wn demonize polygamy...
Ndi Ara.
When you say men are polygamous in nature it includes women too because not all women can stay with one man.In polyamorous relationships as well as open marriages women have multiple partners too.So cut that crap of men alone being polygamous in nature, women are also polygamous in nature do you think every woman is happy to eat one soup for the rest of her life.

You call cheating small thing you are a child obviously make woman cheat on you and you call am small thing then we go know say you mean the nonsense when you dey talk so

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by PHZADDY1(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2021
Timagex:
A professional football player with Chinese super league is "squatting" at a friend's place in ajah? undecided or is it my eyes? cool
even if na for PlayStation em dey play for this Chinese side ;Dnaija bloggers seff...plays for Chinese super league side but squats in ajah Lagos state...e no shock you??
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ryan14(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2021
Uppacourtt:
Too bad but why are women splitting from rich guys these days

Cashout!
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:38pm On May 08, 2021
Boss13:

Lol everyone has a deal breaker not every woman can tolerate cheating they will only end up resenting the husband so she is doing what she is doing for her sanity right now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Tremple8v: 1:39pm On May 08, 2021
Sorry to say , one man suppose get 4 wives, the future is fe...............
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On May 08, 2021
Goldiness:

Men should fight small!! You see Nigerian wives looking old and stressed. Jumping from one church to another, no single rest because right from Day 1, all they do is FIGHT FOR THE MARRIAGE.

I wonder why the so called HEAD OF A HOME will intentionally scatter something and the weaker vessel is expected to FIGHT.

Are men not even ashamed of this narrative?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:42pm On May 08, 2021
peepydelano:
No wise woman go leave her husband because he's a cheat,a good woman keeps her home no matter what the man does.New generation women no be am at all,our forefathers were with several concubines but our foremothers stayed with them and lived happily.
And a good husband and wise man breaks his home and expects the wife to stay no matter what.If your wife cheat on you please stay as a good husband and keep the home as the head of the family no matter what.

Mr man you are a wicked and selfish person if a man does this to your sister or daughter you nor go talk this nonsense.Stop saying our foremothers were happy they were not stop trying to paint marriages of that time as the best it was not.No human being should take what they cannot tolerate because they must stay married that is a selfish thought.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos) / Ronaldo Hires Tokunbo Daniel To Make Him 3 Diamond-Encrusted Boots (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.